[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lifted up and fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: pipe_her_pipper_perry.webm (3MB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
pipe_her_pipper_perry.webm
3MB, 448x240px
>>
File: 1464723744285.webm (1MB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
1464723744285.webm
1MB, 852x478px
>>
>>8955779
this is literally the entire reason for piper perri's existence
>>
File: piper held.webm (4MB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
piper held.webm
4MB, 640x332px
>>
File: piper_womanhandled.webm (1MB, 728x374px) Image search: [Google]
piper_womanhandled.webm
1MB, 728x374px
>>
>>
>>8955779
she looks so fragile yet does all these scenes, bet they have to be really careful not to break her
>>
>>8955939
love these kind of scenes when a tall chick takes control of the little one
>>
>>8956978
that is one well built lesbian, if not for fake tits she might be a bit attractive
>>
>>8956978
more??
>>
>>8955939
http://m.fapality.com/3992/
>>
>>8956978
this is why steroids should be legal
>>
>>
Anyone have the one of the guy carrying the girl down the stairs as he fucks her?
>>
>>8957394
what? smaller people don't have glass bones, retard.
>>
>>8964248
how hard are you trying to be dumb? it's not about having glass bones, it's about the relative size of the two and the power that he can exert
you are quite a retard if you believe a difference like has no impact on how rough he can go
>>
>>8964361
you literally think that she's can be fucked hard enough to break bones?

sure, a man can break a woman's arm, what does that have to do with the woman being short or them having sex?
>>
>>8964361
>the relative size of the two and the power that he can exert
>>8964361
That really isn't how it works. He exerts the same power he'd exert on Rosie O'Donnell, it isn't like being smaller means bones are more brittle.
>>
>>8955791
Fucking sauceeeee
>>
>>8966514
>>8966521
so you are saying no matter the size of the chick she can withstand the pressure applied? that makes no sense
>>
>>8966703
it makes perfect sense. durability is not a function of size. she may not have the strength to exert more force against him, but durability is not a function of strength either
>>
>>8966546
kimmy granger dont break me
>>
>>8966521
Though I guess the force is applied to a smaller area.
>>
>>8966703
Your hip bones are really tiny, but somehow can withstand all the pressure of your body. Even +200 kg lads can stand and not break legs under their weight. Most of the times you break your bones under wrong angle with applied force on smaller area, which increase power of impact and actually broke your bone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.