[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLOTHESPIN CHALLENGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

File: clothe2.gif (749KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
clothe2.gif
749KB, 320x240px
I think we can create an internet "clothespin challenge", similar to the "ice bucket challenge" or "cinnamon challenge".

The reason is that its really hard to find this kind of stuff (a girl drooling because she cant control it).
There is a lot of "girls playing with spit" videos, but i think its cooler if they, in a close up video, just cant avoid it, in a submission style. Thats the point.
The "gif" in this post is iconic, cool and hotter than devil's dick, but there is no more similar shit. You can only find poor examples.

Just imagine regular people (cute girls included) playing this:

CLOTHESPIN CHALLENGE RULES:

-Put a clothespin on your tongue, for 3 minutes.

-You cant remove the clothespin until the end.

-You can neither use your hands, or avoid facing camera.

-Mouth open. Tongue out. You cant close your mouth arround the clothespin.

-Think about fresh lemonade.(optative)
There is a lot of challenges that people plays without a reason, so i think its posible this challenge becomes popular.
But i dont know how to do it.

This idea cames from a /gif thread about this, where some people said they like the idea, but it is expired, and i couldnt bump it anymore, so i decided to open this one, and i hope this is the correct board.
I posted it at b but it desapears, i dont know why.
I think 3 minutes are good enough for a good drooling video. Do you think its too many?

What do you think, folks?
Any idea?

Thanks for reading, and thanks mr skeletal
(Excuse my bad english)
>>
Guys. It was a hell to post this.

-I posted a thread but it becames expired.

- I posted then this thread at b, but it desapears without a reason. Not in catalogue: no results when searching

-I tried then to post here, but i couldnt because a guy opend a post using the same image at the same time, asking for more. (Ironically there is a change he saw the gif on my expired board), so i was redirected to these thread.

- I was posting this, but then, the "robot verification" was expired, so... i was forced to fill it again after the fail.

-Now this is posted.

Im the newfag final boss. :(
>>
NYPA
>>
>>8742899
Im not asking for a personal army. Im just sharing and idea i think people could like.
I cant do it, man
>>
File: drool1.gif (2MB, 264x397px) Image search: [Google]
drool1.gif
2MB, 264x397px
>>
File: drool2.gif (748KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
drool2.gif
748KB, 500x282px
>>
File: drool3.gif (3MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
drool3.gif
3MB, 352x240px
>>
File: drool4.gif (2MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
drool4.gif
2MB, 400x294px
>>
File: gag2.gif (2MB, 355x191px) Image search: [Google]
gag2.gif
2MB, 355x191px
>>
good idea..... but very hard to become viral
>>
File: drools.gif (1MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
drools.gif
1MB, 225x400px
>>8743038

Thats the problem. For me its imposible to do it.
I never did something like this.
>>
File: drooling.gif (813KB, 229x400px) Image search: [Google]
drooling.gif
813KB, 229x400px
>>
>>8742869
OP you or someone needs to convince a cute girl to do it to get the ball rolling. The gif is just a gif not a 'challenge' in the popular video format that is popular on youtube

Once one person does it the video will get a ton of views no doubt because it's hot as fuck even for people who don't have this fetish
>>
File: blackwhite.gif (489KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhite.gif
489KB, 300x349px
>>
>>8742869
you need to pretend that it is already viral. for that you will need at least one good video, then you need to make a lot of fuzz about it. make a dumb reason for this, specially one that doesn't make sense. generate controversy
>>
File: otherdrool.gif (954KB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
otherdrool.gif
954KB, 250x159px
>>8743066
if a could convice a cute girl to do it, you can bet i am doing it just now.
>>
>>8743083
what do you think about editing the op gif, so it seems to be a real video about the viral challenge?
>>
File: girldrools.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
girldrools.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>
That's so fucking stupid. I wish you luck in your impossible creepy endeavor.
>>
>>8743136
yeah, i see im gonna need a lot of luck...

i suppose i should thank you
>>
Bump for a better world
>>
JUst pay chicks to do it on fiverr.
>>
>>8741365
there's a minute long webm version of op's gif if that helps
>>
>>8742869
>I think we can create an internet "clothespin challenge", similar to the "ice bucket challenge" or "cinnamon challenge".

Flesh it out lads, but this has potential.
>>
Mayby there is a chance daring people at periscope to do it assuming thats something usual
>>
No one is going to watch a 3 minute video, and it certainly won't go viral on vine/instagram for obvious reasons. Your best hope is

- put a clothespin on your tounge, remove it without using your hands
>>
>>8743471
Not necessarily... Every persons is going to act in a diferent way. some people could be interested watching the entire video looking for funny moments, as the girl doing something weird trying to resist, cheats, funny sounds or something....
A lot of people is gonna see that just for get an erection (or wet pussy. Everything is posible)
Removing it is so easy. Just close your mouth and return your tongue inside, so the clothespin just drops.

If 3 minutes are too many, better change it to a pair.
>>
>>8742869
Heh, I used to just do this for fun, never thought it could be hot.
good luck though, OP
>>
>>8743566

Thats a idea.
"When i was young i played the clothespin game. Did you play it? No? Really? You was a rare boy "
>>
As I was saying in the last thread, should we seriously go through with this? I can make up a spreadsheet with stuff, y'know, saying it's to support oral cancers and such.
Should I make it?
Also, anything else we should add to it? Like collecting the spit, or just plain drip from the clothespin.
Tell me your ideas.
>>
>>8742899
lmao get fucked
>>
>>8742869
You need to try and make a viral funny video or a well made graphic with text describing the challenge and just post it everywhere!! and with the challenge title, then when /if it goes viral you'll have plenty of videos of girls doing it
>>
>>8743832
The idea is just the idea i told in the op.
No more. Adding things makes it weird for participants

I dont know if you read my post about that.
So:
Talking about cancer is a really serious thing.
I dont like to cheat about that, so the question is: Do you really think that could be helpful?

I know the ice bucket challenge was helpful for ALS.
But the ice.b.c was invented for helping.

Its a dificult cuestion, man.
It could be a great cool thing, or it could be a despicable thing, depending on how helpful is.
Its posible to ask people to donate money to some medical fundation, at the same time it works as advertising.

But im not sure it will really help someone.
>>
>>8742899
U r a literal retarded
>>
>>8743973
I've been looking into Salivary Gland Cancer, and I thought that could work. While it seems morally degenerate to use it as a posterboy, if we do give links to donation websites, it could possibly help.
>>
>>8743399
>fiverr
This is a thing?
>>
>>8744000

Maybe we can use it to make people think about the tobacco dangers.
Something like: "Do you want to feel like this for ever? (Meaning the clothespin challenge) then just keep smoking".
It could be as experiment that makes people refuse to smoke.
>>
Youtube has videos named clothespin challenge, but its diferent.
They put clothspins on all over the face and body.

Thats could be confusing.

"Tongue challenge" better
>>
You can say it's to raise awareness of mouth cancer. You know, at least you have a tongue, unlike its' victims
>>
>>8744283
Cool.
Yes. We can use both. Its usual to use more than one slogan.

Things like
"Do you have a tongue?"
"Your lucky"

"Try the tongue challenge. Dont smoke"

I can try to make a poster.
>>
File: adve.gif (38KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
adve.gif
38KB, 800x621px
>>
>>8744530
>"Your" lucky
>>
>>8744547
You are lucky.

Sorry. I make savage contractions. Im gonna fix it
>>
File: drool.gif (2MB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
drool.gif
2MB, 318x318px
Drool and gags are definitive one of my top kinks. I wish you best of luck on your quest OP
>>
File: poster.gif (39KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
poster.gif
39KB, 800x621px
>>
>>8744566
thank you man. you can bump it to avoiding the thread gets expired, if you can.

that girl has some kind of magic creepiness. Not bad.

Did you see the blonde girl with the blue ball? Cute as pussy
>>
sause?
>>
File: dareposter.gif (88KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
dareposter.gif
88KB, 800x621px
I did another poster.

I cant do a profesional poster, so i tried something cool, fresh, and modern, as you can see every day on the internet.

The original photo has banners, and thats cause i put the white rectangles.
>>
File: bitch.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>
File: bitch2.gif (2MB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
bitch2.gif
2MB, 291x291px
>>
>>8744860
Thats a solid 4/10
>>
>>8745037
I think its 6/10

There is a lot of popular things like that. I cant do a profesional one
>>
Lucky luke
>>
>>8742899
Bet this guys voting for Bernie sanders, will wank to the webms but wont do any work.
>>
ever heard of the miley cyrus challange?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Miley+Cyrus+Challenge+
>>
>>8742869
>>8742869
okay op, I am used to this kind of thing and will help but will need a few more people, we will need: pictures of girls doing this, to pay some girls on fiver or some of the copys(there is loads), social media accounts, faceb00k and tumblr primarily.

We can use the images to make memes explaining the challenge, use the vids to have examples to make it look like people are doing it, when people start doing it we make a compilation of our vids and the new ones for jewtube, we tag popular jewtubers in these videos and encourage then to do it(male and female), we then make a twitter hashtag trend for the challenge. What do you think? The time for the challenge has to be shortened, no lemonade thoughts until it gets popular we can ease that in.
>>
>>8745798
Also stop worrying about the morals, we are on 4chan trying to trick people to act out or fetishes....
>>
>>8742869
OP sounds too obviously sexually driven
don't make the rules so strict and eventually you'll get what you want

ou can neither use your hands, or avoid facing camera.
90% of attention whoring sluts are going to stare at the camera

-Mouth open. Tongue out. You cant close your mouth arround the clothespin.
The intent is obvious and makes it sound like a pervert wrote it, get rid of it, the majority of clips will have the desired result

The idea is to make it sound as innocent as possible
>>
>>8744117
No, you guys are going about it all wrong. You don't try to associate it closely with what you are doing. The act of the IBC had nothing to do with cancer, ice water does not help cancer or treat it or cause it. It was meant to be semi-humiliating in a funny way. You were putting your pride on the line because you believed the cause (ASL) was greater than you, therefore any shame you got for dumping ice water on yourself was an act of self penance.
In order for this to work you have to make the "shameful"act of drooling for 3 minutes an act of willful submission to promote a greater cause. What greater cause could you focus on? Definitely not salivary gland cancer... pick an issue that's a buzz word, something that's shameful or constantly scrutinized by modern society. If your too daft to think of anything here's two fucking HUGE ones for you:

Bullying/teasing/harassment in High School: obvious, this is huge right now. And with high school white knighting becoming quite popular, this could become a craze in your target market instantly (since you want drooling cuties, bam perfect for your silly people).

Lgbt Community: again, obvious. I don't even think i need to describe why. Reference-6/10/2016

If you make people think that shaming themselves would put them in "almost the same" situation as those suffering from the cause you're supporting, more people will be willing to join in.

TL;DR don't fucking make it about something stupid like mouth cancer... I'm personally NOT a fan of drooling or this fetish, but I support people's ideas and pleasures so I hope this helped.
>>
>>8745816
>The idea is to make it sound as innocent as possible

He's got it.
>>
>>8745783
>>8745798

I discoverd now the miley cyrus challenge and i have to say i dont like it.
They are young girls doing dumb things.

I think our target must be adult girls (i dont mean matures) for a more serious stuff.
To select the target participants seems to be really important, cause we are not looking for a birthday party with clows and all that shit.
Am i wrong?

Lets see what we can do
>>
I think ive got it. Call it "words hurt" or smth and have them "bully" themselves while having the clothespin on their tongues. A faggot calling himself a faggot, or a girl calling herself ugly or vain etc. So just to clarify, not just school bullying.
Self-humiliation(probably some tears and sad music), fighting for a cause(bullying or anti-lgbt or whatever) and you get your fetish going as well.
>>
>>8745816
Your right. The poster looks more inovent than the rules on op.
Does it?
>>
>>8745866
Sounds cool. I like the self humiliation part.

Less pervert, more inocent
About bullying

Not "tongue challenge but" "words hurts" or similar emotional.

A lot of strategy in order to make bitches drools
>>
3 minutes is really fucking long though. The ice bucket challenge had a lot of success because of how quick and digestible it was.
>>
>>8742869
It wouldn't work
People don't just drool like that
Also, you can suck drool back into your mouth without having to close it
Also, your mouth would likely dry out before enough spit was generated to drool out
>>
>>8745960
>>8745866
Absolute gold, we have our reason, now who has accounts?
>>
>>8745989
I disagree, it would make you drool

>>8745986
yes 1 minute and 30 seconds- 2 minutes tops
>>
>>8745990
also, they should have a set phrase or thing to read so they are not just staring at the camera with a clothes peg for 2 minutes, it would also make them more likely to drool.
>>
>>8745986
It is necessary a certain time to start to drool.
We need to know the usual time it takes to fit it
>>
>>8745999

I think your right. 2 minutes
>>
>>8746025
You can call me pervert, but ill say "little red riding hood'

Inocent and pervert at the same time
Cool?
>>
>>8746155
Ya no worries, it wasn't an insult, just an observation.
>>
>>8742921
sauce?
>>
>>8746171
Oh, i mean im a pervert, since a choose red riding hood, so you can say that, XD

Yeah, i know my english power its over 9000
Im sorry
>>
>>8746176
I have no sauces man. I just found it by searching a lot of diferent combinations on google
>>
>>8742869
>>8742892
What the fuck is this?!
And why is this on /gif/???
>>
>>8746231
Fuck off and have your wank fgt.
>>
>>8746193
Np
>>
>>8742869
You know the ice bucket challenge wasn't just a shit-n-giggles thing, but a charity campaign for ALS, right?

It was ice water because the sudden feeling of numbness and breathlessness that simulated the symptoms of ALS. It helped raise a FUCKTON of money for research.
>>
>>8746261
I was talking about two characteristics:
It was a challenge, and it was viral.

I tought it was clear i am not comparing a charity helpful challenge with this.
>>
>>8742944
Sauce
>>
>>8744860
"can't" ffs
>>
>>8746324
ok I have got it, the "hold you thong challenge" the challenge is to put a cloths peg on your thong for 3 minutes while playing videos of people you really don't like, the point is to protest cyber bullying by "holding your thong" and not insulting the people you hate or that are cringey to show you can stop cyber bullying by not saying anything to people you disagree with. Normies love reaction videos and shity challenges. Libtards will do trump, poptards will do kanye west and kim karcashian. I typed this in a hurry someone refine it for me, I have to go for a bit.
>>
There is a lot of good ideas
>>
>>8743879
>>8743997
>>8745752
New.
>>
IF YOU SEE THIS TEXT WHEN SCROLLING, YOU WAS VISITES BY PERVERT DROOLING BITCH FROM LESBIOS.
THAT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE SAVAGE SEX THIS WEEK.
BUT ONLY IF YOU WRITE: THANKS YOU MISS DROOLING BICHT ON THIS THREAD
>>
THANKS YOU MISS DROOLING BICHT ON THIS THREAD
>>
>>8747826
>THANKS YOU MISS DROOLING BICHT ON THIS THREAD
>>
>>8747826
>>8747901
>>8747996

fucking dumbshits
>>
File: idontwant.gif (38KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
idontwant.gif
38KB, 400x250px
really...

challenges...
>>
>>8746401
Tori Black
>>
>>8743399
Yo that's actually probably the best way to get this rolling
>>
>>8745820
Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about
>>
Say it's to end the silence of bullying
Hold your tongue with the clothespin for as long as you can without talking in order to raise awareness for those who don't say anything about them being bullied
This is good because not many guys will do it, and you'll get girls of all age/ethnic groups doing it
I can make a poster for it if you want
>>
I just tried this, virtually no drool came out.
>>
File: 1460507922444.webm (4MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1460507922444.webm
4MB, 720x405px
>>
>>8750335
and how much came out in reality?
>>
>>8749086
Cool
>>
>>8743832
A better reason could be for social anxiety, some shit like "this is for the people who feel like they have to hold their tongues in society" and hell, it might actually help some if it gets somewhere.
>>
Drooling fetish is all realms of fucking retarded... and op has gone full retard. This thread needs to die.
>>
>>8744566
Source?
>>
>>8743017
Source pls
Plus bump
>>
>>8742869
This just gave me a great idea to add to the list of things me and my gf get up to every month.

We each take alternate months to turn the other person into a slave, and whoever is slave has to be obedient for one whole 24 hours, no questions asked.

Its amazing fun, and a really good way to keep intimacy going. It also lets us explore things we don't like doing, like I feel horrible calling her whore, but I feel comfortable calling her it during those 24 hours she is my slave. Kind of like a "no limits" day.

Gonna definitely do this clothespeg thing with her. I love seeing her drool and get covered in it.
>>
>>8749086
>>8751446
>>8750335

Why not make it an actual challenge, there's no challenge in just staying there with your mouth open.

It could also help with the no drool problem, people love all types of food related challenges. No two minutes or bullying shit, keep it simple.

'The Honey Challenge', stick out your tongue and put small spoon of honey on it (or a couple drops or something like that), keep your tongue out and see for how long you can hold it there without sliding off, eventually it will because of drool.

They will drool like hell and this is the more innocent way I can think of getting people to do something like this. I think this would reap the best results for what OP wants. The competition would lead to different people trying to last more and therefore work in our favor of jacking off to droolier chicks.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>8743105
Dude, sauce?
>>
>>8744978
You have sauce for that one?
>>
>>8750356

Look up the meaning of "virtually" in a dictionary
>>
>>8753190
FUCKING GENIOUS
>>
>>8753190
This.
>>
>>8753190
It is a challenge because your tongue hurts a little.
Honey makes it an adulterated spit
>>
>>8753236
That irony meter was brand new, asshole.
>>
>>8742869
OP, I'm sorry but your are very naive. This is already a thing created by perverts well ahead of you and your game. Look up foot licking changes and wet clothes challenges and you will soon find yourself inside a very different (or or similar) world. The commenters on the videos will most certainly have similar interests with playlists custom tailored to you sick little fetish you stupid fucking fresh new unoriginal faggot. Also I didnt read the read because it was getting so sad, sop sorry if someone already said this.

Love,
SummerFagOf14'
>>
I wish you luck OP, I feel your pain and would love for this to go viral.
>>
>>8754225
you need a good healthy dose of "kill yourself"
>>
>>8754225
I second this guy >>8754272
>>
>>8745820
pretty much this, almost all of the other inputs are from autists or 12 year olds or both
>>
>>8754309
Lol
>>
>>8754225

Unoriginal? As you can see, there are tons of threads about original stuff like "cute girls" "big ass" "amateur blowjobs" "x actress", "facial cum", but this is unoriginal, i see...
People find girls drooling videos by accident all the time.
>>
ok fetish but it's hilarious that you think this could be a thing
>>
>>8754175
>adulterated spit
Dude its spit, nobody is going to upload softcore bdsm just because you call it a challenge.
>>
>>8755885
We must trust they won't realise it is bdsm
>>
What do you think about being honest?

"We the people want bitches to drool. Please, do it".

There is a lot of dolls uploading amateur sex videos motivated by their whore spirits.
>>
>>8745820
this
>>
>>8744566
For the love of everything that is holy source!?
>>
>>8743075

What the fuck? Her nostrils tf
>>
>>8756524

Wait nevermind its a nose piercing lmao
>>
>>8756524

Nevermind lmao it's a nose piercing
>>
>>8756530
You made me think for a sec she is an alien.
Reptilians go home
>>
>>8750347
I need the full version of this
>>
>>8747826
>THANKS YOU MISS DROOLING BICHT
>>
>>
>>8745820
ASL isn't cancer, it's a loss of control of your motor functions... similar to what happens when you're really cold from something like, for example, having a bucket of ice dumped over you.
I don't disagree with you main point, you're just wrong about the Ice Bucket Challenge/ASL
>>
>>8750347
Pig noises makes it not so cool...
>>
any more content?
>>
>>
>>8742869
OP BETTER YET MAKE IT SIMPLE

ONE RULE

1. HOLD CLOTHESPIN ON YOUR TONGUE FOR THREE MINUTES AND TRY NOT TO SALIVATE.

you salivate you lose, and we all know they will try so hard not to lose.

thank me later.
>>
>>8744570
>do you have a tongue

how fucking retarded are you?

Into the trash you go.
>>
>>8742921
>>8746176
Seriously... Sauce?
>>
>>8757005
Sorry, I never really read up on the IBC. My cancer comment was more referencing someone's post about linking it to gland cancer, which was stupid.
>>
Bumb
>>
>>8744088
website you can request basically anything for 5 bucks, sometimes i use indian people to write some codes for me while i jerk off
>>
THANKS YOU MISS DROOLING BICHT
>>
inb4 another sjw "news" article about how 4chan is trying to influence popular media to it's own perverse whims
>>
>>8759401
This is no good, people would stop once they lost. We want the drooling to go on and on.
>>
>>8761186
Anything? Really?

Oh, man. I have to gather some coins.
>>
Noland plsea
>>
File: 1290323.gif (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1290323.gif
33KB, 320x240px
Sauce? I just found this image, but i cant find the video.
She is wearing an electroshock collar.
>>
File: TC4sgHb.webm (874KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TC4sgHb.webm
874KB, 640x360px
>>
>>8742921
Vereca James, scene I don't know
>>
>>8764670
SOUCE?
>>
>>8746427
wat
>>
>>8767968
se lo que hicisteis
spanish program
she is Patricia Conde Galindo
>>
>>8744978
sauce plsss
>>
>>8752681
>>8756366

https://littleprincexangel.tumblr.com/archive
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.