[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Question For Cuckolds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1465445917963.webm (4MB, 852x448px) Image search: [Google]
1465445917963.webm
4MB, 852x448px
How would you feel if someone you legitimately didn't like fucked your gf/wife? Weither it be because of his race,some bad history you had with the person, or any other reason, your wife/gf not only wants to fuck a dude who pisses you off but she also wants you to watch. I'm not acquainted with cuck psychology but wouldn't it add to the humiliation and thus add a new dimension to the cucking?

(Pic related;for instance, what if you know he could pleasure your gf better than you ever could but he is still a scummbag in your eyes?)

This scenario has been bugging me and i need answers from genuine cuckolds
>>
Just look inside op, you'll find the answer.
>>
All cuckolds should feel ashamed and kill themselves for the betterment of our species.
>>
You should also try asking r/cuckold
>inb4 reddit

>>8737204

also this
>>
>>8737076
hunt the fucker down and slowly torture him until he begs for death

then kill my self
>>
>>8737076
Cuckolding is just a vicarious fetish for me, I'd never actually let a guy fuck my woman.
Also I mostly just self insert as the girl anyway.
>>
>>8737076
Most cucks would say its very hot. There are a lot of cuck stories based on job rivals, bullys, etc.

In reality shit like that doesnt happen, and when it does people break up and its not hot at all.
>>
I experienced this kind of relation from the "lover's" POV. But I was so close to the chick that i kinda got to know his real thoughts about the whole situation. He was super frustrated and sad. I mean, she would make out with me in front of him, propose for us all to have an orgy. I still don't know how this guy (a punk cocaine-user) didn't beat me up or something. But knowing the way he felt kinda made me feel a little bit sad. Plus, i wanted to have something more serious with this girl. Then, i stayed friend's with her and started dating some other chick. That's where it stands today. The guy is kindof a friend. But there is some strangeness between us still.
>>
>>8737076
I'd be alright with it, although it wouldn't add any more humiliation for me personally, just another fun time for the missus.
>>
Depends bro. Most monamorous relationships have foundations in mutual ownership, so cucking is already weird for people who say they're monamorous?

Depends. If you're into the humiliation thing, that could be why, but if you're leaning away from the "ownership" thing and are comfortable letting your partner fuck whoever they want, who cares?

Not you.
>>
I was in this situation, and it was one of the worst times of my life. I became a different person from how anxious and paranoid I got.
For starters, I wasn't in the cuckold fetish. My long-term girlfriend, who I'll call Beatrice for the purpose of this story, isn't really into monogamy, and neither am I. We both always cheated in exclusive relationships, so when she and I got together, we decided we'd give polyamory a try. It worked out for us really well! When I had to move away for school, we decided to stay together as long distance but keep the poly aspect because we didn't see the point in abstaining as long as we were safe. It still worked out fine for us. I dated a crazy Texan girl, she dated a crazy lesbian girl. There was a nice twist to it then, because we’d have fun telling each other about our sexual escapades. It was really hot and we’d usually end up having phone sex.
Then a friend of mine, who we'll call Hero, told me that she was concerned about Beatrice. She said she'd seen her flirting with her ex on Twitter. Now, normally I wouldn't care. But Hero's ex, let's call him Claudio, used to abuse her emotionally and on two occasions sexually as well.
(Cont. yes? no?)
>>
>>8739009
no
>>
>>8739021
Okay.jpg
>>
>>8737076
clip sauce?
>>
>>8739009
no, not interesting.
>>
>>8737076
In reality I don't think it really matters, race isn't a big deal, just seeing someone else fuck their wife/gf is a hot idea.
>>
>>8738912
ownership? wtf dude monogamy is not ownership it's devoting yourself and body to someone else out of your own will not because they "own" you or something
>>
>>8739009
yeah, fuck it man. tell the story.
>>
>>8739009
No
>>
>>8739009
yeah tell the story you have us interested
>>
>>8737204
Actually, by being cucks - letting someone else impregnate their wives - they're removing themselves from the gene pool. So it's a problem that'll solve itself
>>
>>8737076
What does this thread have to do with the sharing of NSFW gifs and webms?
>>
>>8739748
yeah just like gays are removing themselves from the gene pool
flawless logic there budday
>>
>>8739768
Silly, everyone knows gayness is a dominant gene
>>
>>8739693
>>8739742
>>8739009
So I ask Beatrice about it, and she's up front. Yeah, she's flirting with him, but it's mostly for a laugh. He's hot, but whatever. I tell her I don't want her to do anything with him, and she laughs it off. It just doesn't seem likely to happen.
A week or two later, she calls me, drunk. She says she's been bad, that she was out with Claudio for an art exhibition so she blew him. Bit of extra info: Beatrice is hella adorable when she’s drunk. She gets kind of childlike and rebellious. I had been out partying too, so I was also drunk. So rather than be mad, I get her to spill the details. According to her, his dick is h u g e. She’s really horny, and he’s coming back to her apartment. Drunk and horny and figuring this can be interesting, I tell her to leave the phone on while she fucks him, so I can hear her. She agrees to it.
But then when he arrives, she hangs up. I keep trying to call her, and she doesn’t answer. I sober up pretty quick and start to get nervous. I text Hero and ask her to get a hold of Claudio, but she just calls me and starts to tell me how pissed she is and how hurt she feels. She freaks out entirely, which makes me freak out. I stay up the entire night, trying to get a hold of Beatrice. During all of this Hero keeps telling me what a scumbag Claudio is, and how disgusted she is with Beatrice for sleeping with him.
The next morning, I finally get a hold of Beatrice. She’s vaguely pissed that I’m making such a big show of this, but defends herself saying she was drunk as hell. She calms me down, convinces me that she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8739909
Throughout the day, she tells me about her night with Claudio, while Hero keeps ranting at me. On one side, I hear about how they fucked three times in a row, and how he kept trying to make her cum but only succeeded the third time. On the other side, I hear about how Claudio loves to fuck other girls and brag to Hero about it to make her feel worthless. I’m in a state of tension throughout the day, just supremely uncomfortable. By the end of the day I try to tell Beatrice that I’m still pissed and that I don’t want her to fuck him ever again, but it just comes out as yelling and domineering and it freaks her out. I vaguely recall telling her that if she ever talks to him again I’ll break up with her. She tells me I scared her, that she doesn’t want to feel possessed. She explains that if she lets herself be controlled by me, she wouldn’t be the person I fell in love with. So I pull myself together and apologize to her.
Over the next months, my focus is on keeping myself together and not blowing up at her again. I get therapy, where I’m diagnosed with anxiety and told I should break up with her because she’s my trigger. But just the thought of not having her makes me panic again, and convince myself that she’d just go running back to him.
>>
>>8739923
Beatrice and Claudio become really close friends. They fuck every once in a while, and every time she asks me if that’s okay with me, and every time I lie and say yes because if I say no I’m scared I’ll explode. I keep my panic attacks between me and Hero, who continues to fuel my anxiety with stories about how Claudio fucked her once in the middle of an anxiety attack, or how he threatened to kill her best friend. When I try to talk to Beatrice about these stories, she tells me Claudio is working on changing those things about himself, that he constantly feels guilty about treating Hero that way. She tells me Claudio is as scared of Hero as she is of him, that she’s cut him off from his entire circle of friends. I get paranoid, intrusive thoughts. I form insane narratives about Beatrice and Claudio in my head.
I blow up a few more times at Beatrice. We’re on our last nerves, just about ready to break up. Beatrice’s best friend, Ursula, recommends that we stop talking to each other. It really feels like the end. But not talking to her actually helps me recover from my anxiety, and when we talk again I manage to explain to her that it hurts me that she keeps taking Claudio’s side, that I feel like he’s taken her from me. She feels betrayed by this, because in her eyes (and, truthfully, in mine too) I’ve been lying to her for months, which is the one thing we swore we’d never do. She tells me she’s just barely holding on, that she’s constantly scared I’ll scream at her again — it hits me that she’s been having as much of a shit time as me. I realize that I’m just being the same kind of insane echo-chamber as Hero. Reaching some sort of clarity and gripping tightly to it, I reduce communication with Hero and try to rebuild some of what I had with Beatrice.
>>
>>8739931
The semester ends, and I travel back home to see Beatrice and we spend time together. We act like caged dogs to each other, just barely communicating, feeling each other out. In a desperate bid to feel less emasculated, I try to have sex with her. I can barely get it up, and eventually she says it’s fine. I catch her crying. She thinks I’m disgusted with her, and a part of me is. She falls asleep, and I can’t stop thinking that if I can fuck her I’ll win her back, so I jerk off until I’m fully hard, spread her legs, and press against her. She wakes up, and I ask her if it’s okay. She’s hazy and confused, but says yes. I fuck her to completion, but I can’t sleep after. The next morning, she seems really uncomfortable with me. Over the course of the day, I realize I essentially raped her, even if she said yes. This makes me lose my shit completely. At one point, I try to calm down by smoking weed, but it just makes me disassociate and it’s terrifying. In another rare moment of clarity, I realize I’ve built the thing with Claudio into more than what it is. I’ve turned him into some sort of big-dicked boogeyman, and maybe if I meet him I can get the fuck over it.
So I do. We meet in a mall foodcourt, with Beatrice acting as mediator. It turns out he’s a skinny dork who wears dumb hats to feel comfortable, and we both like shitty TV shows, and he seems as nervous to meet me as I was to meet him.
>>
>>8739942
With the crippling anxiety out of the way, Beatrice and I manage to connect again. It takes about a month before we can trust each other again enough to be intimate. It’s been about six months since then, and there’s still bits here and there, moments where we’re scared it’ll all come flooding back, but we’ve managed to recover most of what we lost. We have a thriving relationship again, brought back from the brink. It took us a few tries, but we managed to get to a point where we could see other people and talk about it without having anxiety attacks again. Oddly enough, one of the side effects of all of this is I got a cuckold fetish from it, and she came out of it with a daddy fetish. It’s weird, because when she actually fucks other dudes it doesn’t rub my cuckold fetish. It’s just normal. But projecting her onto the image captions and stuff from the cuckold community gets me diamonds.
>>
This is extreme inferiority complex holy shit.
If you're so insecure about yourself to the point that you can't stop thinking about how another man is better than you then you need to cut off ties with relationships because they aren't for you.

Source of advice: Me because that's what I did. Lived happily ever since.
[spoiler]I'm still not a cuck though. I occasionally come here to call you all faggots though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8739909
>>8739923
>>8739931
>>8739942
>>8739953

wow what a surprise, cucks and polyfags are fucking wrecks of human beings
>>
File: 1465248644001.webm (837KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465248644001.webm
837KB, 720x720px
>>8739953
Everything turned out relatively fine.
>>
>>8737261
Hahaaa this kek
>>
>>8740017
this webm is accurate to my feelings on the matter
>>
Most people don't realize that actual cuckolding and roleplay cuckolding are two very different things. One sucks, one is awesome.
>>
>>8740090
then look for "Bart on the road" on YouTube or in /F/
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.