[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A confession

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mdt86op7ZT1rlyafoo1_500.gif (887KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdt86op7ZT1rlyafoo1_500.gif
887KB, 500x214px
Hi /gif/

I'm going to keep this simple. Between June and September 2015 I acted as a sex slave for a wealthy Los Angeles based electronics designer. yes I am a man. Yes I did get while doing this, but I would have done it anyway. I spent eleven weeks at his hillside home, dressed in the clothes of his teenage daughter, doing whatever I was told. I am hispanic and slender and easily converted into a shy lolita as I have dressed as a girl many times before.
It was agreed that while his wife and daughter were in canada I would act as a housekeeper that they would never get to meet. The reality is that I was going to provide many more services than simply cleaning and looking after the house. I was to be my friends "stepdaughter". I was to wear his daughter's clothes, sleep in her bed, wear her makeup and act as well I as I could as a young woman. I was also to greet guests to the house and buy groceries while in full disguise. In a long wig, lipstick and breastforms it was very difficult for anyone to distinguish me from the real thing - and I never received a single word of doubt from anyone.
>>
File: 1shaft.gif (993KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1shaft.gif
993KB, 500x250px
Needless to say I gave my friend what he wanted. I was allowed to lay poolside in a chanel swimsuit while my "daddy" went to work. When he returned each day I greeted him from work in either his wifes finest Dior spring/summer collection dresses, or otherwise his daughters school uniform. I would kiss him and then make his dinner. After dinner was over he generally relaxed in front of the TV while I cleaned and then snuggled up next to him. After some gentle massaging, breast groping, cock feeling and some playfully shy resistance by me, I would normally give in and gently suck my new fathers girthy penis with my glossy red , Estee Lauder "Scarlett siren" (73), lips.
>>
File: 1322.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1322.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Over the following weeks I was sexually used and abused by probably more than 30 of my friends acquaintances, including two women. I was forced to receive anal sex in front of other people, I fellated a retired older man, and I even lowered myself to being tied, blindfolded and "raped" by at least three men while in full teenage girl mode.
>>
File: goodgirl.gif (499KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
goodgirl.gif
499KB, 500x283px
One of the men had an extremely wide penis which i did find wonderfully exciting. I believe he was black but I was not certain which man it had been afterwards. On two occasions I was chained by my neck to the ground and threatened with sex from a dog - but after pleading for mercy I was given the leniency of hard anal from my "daddy".
>>
This is some weird brand name shilling. Like anyone gives a shit about the brand names when you're telling some homo made up tale
>>
File: LittleLupe.gif (1MB, 354x264px) Image search: [Google]
LittleLupe.gif
1MB, 354x264px
Despite often being battered and bruised by my experiences, I awoke each day fresh and ready to kiss my daddy from my frilly bed as he left for work. I have never been so happy. Since then I have spoken with my friend about a possible return this summer - does anybody have any Ideas what I could do for him this year?
>>
>>8634431
I mentioned "Scarlett Siren" because I know at least a couple of the guys will be on here and might remember me talking about it
>>
I'm jelly OP
>>
if he's paying you anyway, why not just hire a female to do this? if you're pretending to be his daughter
>>
>>8634478
because he's gay and wants to fuck a dude, albiet a dude dressed like a girl.
>>
>>8634478
He wanted to have sex with a transvestite, it was my idea to dress up in his family's clothes.
>>
>>8634490
hmm...
any more stories from your time with him?
>>
Take hormones?
>>
>>8634496
I could tell you how I met him but its honestly rather boring and it took a long time for us to develop this relationship.

we did also have sex in a public park, but we were quite well hidden. Most of the excitement was inside his house.

I should also mention that it did also result in me getting a new job and earning twice as much as before

>>8634531
no, I have a naturally slender figure and feminine face. I was applying make up to cover any beard shadow and bring out my eyes, but the rest was clever use of padding and hairpieces.
>>
Some Oc?
>>
>>8634425
>including two women
what they do to you? tell me the femdom part of the story anon
>>
>>8634437
1. allow video. or if you did allow video, share or tell us about it
2. full 24 hour sessions, where you fuck 30 guys in a day. you'll need lube and ambien
3.fuck the dog
>>
ha what the fuck
>>
>>8634412
more dirty sex stories please
>>
>>8634412
Just out of curiosity, how much did this guy pay you for this, if you don't mind sharing? Either way, holy shit dude, this actually turns me on a lot, never heard of this actually happening before
>>
>>8634412
>Between June and September 2015 I acted as a sex slave for a wealthy Los Angeles based electronics designer.
Aw ye-
>yes I am a man.
Welp, I'm out.
>>
interested
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.