[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls giving blowjob and masturbating at the same time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aaaa.webm (3MB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.webm
3MB, 1024x800px
Show us girls that can handle it
>>
i don't have more of it ...
>>
>>8613207
this is my fetish, plz guys
>>
bump new fetish approaching
>>
File: IMG_3627.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3627.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>
File: atofficebj.webm (1MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
atofficebj.webm
1MB, 720x408px
>>
Monitoring.
>>
It's my fetish too and I can't find anything, also would be gr8 if she cums
Also, bumb
>>
>>8613766
Nice
>>
>>8613781
Moaaaar
>>
Anyone know the scene where a girl is getting throatfucked from above while fingering herself to orgasm? The camerawoman goes "that's so fucking hot" as she cums.

Hottest webm i've ever seen
>>
>>8613314

Just had this dream today:

My friend's GF was giving me a BJ and it was one of those dreams where it's really vivid. I woke up with a huge boner...

Now, thing is I have a thing for my friend's GF. I always fantasized about her. Recently it's been worse however. Why u ask? Well, we've been joking around with a lot of sex talk.

She's always saying she's gonna punch/kick her BF's (my friend's) balls and from there it escalates...she starts telling me that he cums on her face, that she has a thing for redheads and I, in return, continue "joking". This has gone on and off for a few months.

I really think she wants to be fucked by me (subconsciously or not). What do u think?
>>
>>8618440
No one cares.
>>
>>8618440
She knows you have a thing for her and it amuses her to watch you suffer. Take this shit all the way to /adv
>>
>>8618440
basically what the other anon said, you're being teased. it's amusing to her, and frankly, to us.

come on, dude.
>>
>>8618440
Deep shit.
Bros before hoes, anon
>>
>>8613207
THATS MY FETISH PLS POST MORE
>>
bump TMF
>>
>>8613207
sauce?
>>
>ex gf
>would give great head, didn't bother her to doing it either, she just never got anything out of it herself
>one time I command her to start start playing with herself and told her that she wasn't allowed to take my cock out of her mouth until she came
>she came really quickly and hard
>from that time onwards, she absolutely loved sucking cock and would beg to do it all the time
Strange how one experience can really change someone's turn ons like that.
>>
>>8618647
there you go famalam

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/miss-xev-loves-sucking-your-cock-29697361.html
>>
>>8618440
why was the aimed at me.

You sound about 18-19 years old.

every1 wanna fuck every1 just do it
>>
Bump !
>>
Bump, I love this shit, wish it had a name or something
>>
>>8613781
source please
>>
>>8620829
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.