[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why not incest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 26

File: test5.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
test5.webm
3MB, 320x240px
why not incest?
>>
File: test4.webm (4MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
test4.webm
4MB, 448x336px
>>
File: test.webm (4MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
test.webm
4MB, 448x336px
>>
File: test2.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
test2.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>
File: test3.webm (4MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
test3.webm
4MB, 448x336px
>>
File: asking_dad.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
asking_dad.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
>>
Id love to fuck my mom, anyone got any advice on how to convince her, without getting her drunk?
>>
>>8558678
Depends on how your mom is ( nature wise)
>>
>>8558693
Is there anything i can do to make her more likely to go for it?
>>
>>8558700
Rape her and hope she doesn't call the cops.
>>
>>8558700

chloroform
>>
>>8558678
Don't. Just don't.
>>
>>8558678
Go to reddit or something for that. I'm sure there's some motherfuckers over there with some advice.
>>
>>8558700
There's no easy way to do it. If you think she might go for it, just drop the question.

Star by complimenting her ans seeing how she reacts. If it looks good, go ahead.
>>
>>8560471
fuck off pedo faggot stop talking about your lil bro's cock all the time
>>
>>8560471
ill 9gag you so quick you can't say funny junk buddy pal i get my kicks from the store
>>
>>8558631
wow
>>
>>8558700
Do subtle shut. Watch her body language. If she gets upset at yu for a subtle move play it off as you were joking.

It works.
>>
Moar pls
>>
>>8560815
more sister fucking
>>
>>8558629
Because literally everyone posts Fake vids and pics these days
>>
>>8558629
Sauce???
>>
>>8558629
>>8558631
>>8558633
>>8558635
>>8558636
>>8558641

this shit never feels genuine. If they actually look related I cant get off to this
>>
>>8561094

>If they DON'T actually look related
>>
File: 1463185009713.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463185009713.webm
2MB, 960x540px
anyone know what this is from?
>>
>>8561099
http://spankbang.com/7z9z/video/lily+rader

it's not real incest.
>>
>>8561099
Her name is Lily Rader. You're welcome.
>>
>>8558629
This is from the Incest Taboo series. The only incest series that looked legit.
>>
>>8558629
Because as a guy who's lived in rural Kentucky, I can tell you that real incest is nowhere as hot as you think it is. Especially when after a couple generations kids start having fucked up teeth and health problems, and after centuries you start getting people with blue fucking skin and shit.

Look up "Blue Skin Disease Kentucky" and tell me if your fetish is so hot now.

Unless you also have a smurf fetish, then I guess it's right up your alley
>>
>>8561189
I know the idea of contraceptives is a bit taboo in general in Kentucky but not all sex leads to producing offspring.
>>
mkay
>>
>>8561094
>>8561097
Believe it or not, siblings don't always look alike.
Me and my sister have been mistaken for being boyfriend and girlfriend before just because we hang out all the time and look nothing like each other.
>>
>>8558646
they're cousins, it doesn't count!
>>
>>8561189
Just like with anal, I only care about the action not the fallout.
>>
>>8560723
What?! How did you get that out of what he said
>>
>>8558631
at first she looked like luna lovegood
>>
>>8561113
No longer available
>>
>>8558633
dunkey?
>>
>>8561795
Which tells us your mom is a slut and your dad an idiot.
>>
File: incest no sound.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
incest no sound.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Bunch of faggots ruined the fucking thread
Fuck's sake
just leave it here
>>
>>8562595
sauce
>>
>>8562595
She's so fucking hot
>>
>>8561189
This is the reason not to do it? Then shouldn't this reason apply to everyone, cause they'll get pregnant and have babies? Oh wait, contraception. And, you know, abortion. As with everything else, if it's consensual, it's OK.

Seriously, if everything else is up for moral debate, why not this?

PS - Would I do my half-sister? In the past I would have, but now, not so much.
>>
>>8558629
well that escalated quickly
>>
>>8562595
sauce pls
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video20457473/my_little_sister_moved_in
>>
>>8563047
>http://www.xvideos.com/video20457473/my_little_sister_moved_in
doing gods work
>>
>>8561870

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8558629
>the giant garfield behind them
wtf
>>
>>8562958
Bad offspring and pedophilia/rape are the bases of most anti-incest arguments.

Which you've just showed that bad offspring can be negated by having no kids. And the pedo/rape stuff is illegal without the incest, it just so happen to that the matter was blood related.
>>
>>8561189
If they have blue skin would their pubes be considered Kentucky bluegrass?
>>
>>8563047
watched the whole thing and there's some A* acting in this.
15 minutes of just complete shit until he starts getting his cock sucked
>>
>>8558629 Its a mental Illnness op. By the way you'd be a a supporter of all the sexual freedoms homos leso tannies and pedos too right?
>>
>>8562595
fucking source already
>>
>>8563256
Don't forget interracial
>>
>>8561189
>Blue Skin Disease Kentucky
This is what Americans invent when confronted with a colloidal silver poisoning, huh? Interesting, you people are really weird.
>>
>>8563256
Oh m8, you're just so fucked up, even if that's just a basic b8, I lost my shit out.
Top kek
>>
>>8563286
Naah not a bait... its real!
>>
>>8562595
Sorry! just a regular reminder that what you call 'Freedoms' are mostly mental illnesses.
>>
>>8563273
> colloidal silver poisoning
Nah, that come from local meth, I've seen Breaking Bad.
>>
>>8563256
> a supporter of all the sexual freedoms
Hum, I guess you're a supporter of not-free sex:
basically forced sex ?
> rapist
>>
>>8558678
I'm willing to help you, just arrange a date for your mom and I (preferably without your dad).
I'll fuck her, and try to convince her to teach you few tricks.
Always a pleasure to help a virgin.
>>
>>8561189
>implying my mom could still get pregnant
>implying she wouldn't get an abortion if on the off chance she did
>>
>>8561795
Have you fucked? If not do you want to?
>>
>>8558744
Nah, mommy won't do that, would she?
>>
>>8563267
bumping for sauce
>>
>>8561189
You sir, watch too much X-Men movies.
The nobility in Europe have done that for centuries and they don't have a specific illness.
They were called blue blood, in opposition to the mixed-blood, which involved an interracial ascent.
>>
Bumping with a story
I went through puberty kinda early and developed a sex drive around 9-10. My brother was 8 and I used to suck him off and let him dry hump my pussy. We don't do that any more because it's disgusting, but I catch him watching me get changed when I get home from uni. I have sex dreams about him all the time too
>>
>>8563418
no there was a family in kentucky that had a disease that made their skin blue that they kept spreading through incest
>>
i dont think its posible to find true insest videos since most of the times the people tend to have one underage kid in them and thats just a death wish to anyone who records it.
>>
>>8563207
>>8563267
>>8563384
>>
>>8561189
well you're not forced to procreate everytime you bang your sister
>>
>>8563453
IIRC it wasn't actually direct incest, it was just that there were very few families living in this isolated area and hence there was a lot of inter-marriage, which kept the blue-skin gene alive. Just google that shit for more info.
>>
>>8558678
>>8558700
Jack off in the house with the intention of her catching you. That way she will have sexual thoughts about you when she's alone with her thoughts. If she is horny and doesn't have a bf/husband/fuck buddy, she will want to fuck you.
The point is that she must get comfortable with the idea of fucking you. If she has sexual thoughts about you she will slowly convince herself to let her son fuck her. But it has to be by her way. If she gets the impression that you are the one trying to get her in bed, she may never go for it.
>>
>>8563194
But it's not pedo when two teens do it, right? Of course pedo's a bit subjective depending on what country you live in. But again, my sister and I are both of age, so if we wanted to, everyone should support our life choice of love.
>>
>>8563628
>everyone should support
I'm a fully grown free man
I choose what I support or not.
Don't you try to dictate my way of life.
>>
>>8563666

>WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR OWN HOME BOTHERS ME

Fuck off please. Let me guess, trying to preserve the "sanctity of marriage" too?
>>
>>8563628
Underaged sex is wrong whether involving brotherhood or not.
Why is that ?
- Irresponsable: Underage for sex is lower than for legal responsibility, which means kids won't handle the consequences of their actions.
- Ignorant: Kids may not be well informed of sex diseases, and how to protect themselves and their relatives.
- etc...
>>
>>8563680
Nah, just sayin you can go fuck yourself but not your sister.

Do you plan to marry your sis ?
Why not, after all, soon you'll be allowed to marry your bro.
>>
>>8558700
touch her butt/tits and see how she reacts. Worst case you claim it was unintentional.
>>
>>8563047
thanks based anon
>>
>>8563453
I want to believe.
Read tabloids.
Read wikipedia.
Read weird science blogs.
Read conspiracy blogs.
Be on FB.
Tweet a lot.
But afk I'm a joke.
>>
>>8563731
This is like saying "Do you plan on marrying that one chick you had a one night stand with?" Fuck off mate, kindly. Not everyone wants to marry everyone they fuck.
>>
>>8561870
>m8
tell that to 90% of screencapped incest threads
>>
>>8563666
>I'm a fully grown free man
I say you are number 6.

In case you haven't been keeping up, we're all now currently expected to fully support one another's life choices or face being called bigoted, hateful and/or judgemental.

aka - ethics based on the prevailing PC winds. All consensual relationships are just a matter of time.
>>
File: 547875659601.gif (1000KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
547875659601.gif
1000KB, 500x322px
>>8562595
>>
>>8563628
>Of course pedo's a bit subjective depending on what country you live in.
That's not how it works. Banging a 17yo may not be legal, but that doesn't make someone a pedo because 17 is not a prepubescent child. Far from it.
>>
>>8561189
Blue skin? That shits from colloidal silver isnt it?
>>
>>8558635
I used to have this video, anyone have a link
>>
>>8563203
Top kek
>>
I got my sister to blow me once
>>
>>8563622
Worst thing ever. Unless you are a Greek god with a 20 inch phalus, womans caughting you fap will just think you are useless.

There are principles to pulling off the ultimate seduction. Letting her "catch" you jerking off won't improve your chances. Read on for

1. Alcohol MUST be involved
2. She must be proud of you
3. Guilt your mom. Sister's friends are the key to her ass.
4. Pull close then away
5. Minimal foreplay
6. Frame her emotions for her
7. Never use the 'i' word
>>
>>8561189
The blue skin wasn't caused by inbreeding. The condition existed before any inbreeding occurred, but the inbreeding allowed a small community of afflicted to develop because very few people without the genes for it were ever introduced, so everyone had it.
>>
>>8562595
bump for sauce
>>
>>8558629
I had a 4 year relationship with my aunt
> aunt got knocked at 29 by an asshole
> left with 2month old baby
> my divorcee mom allowed her to move in our spare bedroom
> me 10 year old, peeps always at aunt breast feeding which she never bothered to cover up
> sees me peeping and smiles and asks whats the matter
> I mumble intelligble words ending with milk
> asks me to sit near her in couch
> pulls out left boobie asks me to taste
> me horrifed tho, sucks little, tasted like puke
> aunt lest out huge moan, puts baby in cradle, grabs me by hand and takes me to bed
> drops my pants, laughs at my tiny weener and deepthroats like possesed woman
> cum in 2 min, very little transparent, still hard
> pushes me to bed, rides till she wets sheets
> fucks until am 14 until she left home
> graduated from 2min cummer to slapping her ass in doggie by the time she left

> after a gap of 5 years visited her, married living happily, another baby
> pinned her down against her will and rammed her while looking at her marriage pic in her bedroom

emotional blackmail and she budges. ongoing thing now, i treat her like my bitch. she does everything from anal to me piss in her mouth. No complaints
>>
>>8566396
You just described the mechanism by which inbreeding leads to genetic defects in the first place. Lots of people have the genes for fucked up teeth and other typical abnormalities caused by inbreeding, but they're recessive, so they often don't present with any identifiable phenotype. When close family members mate, the probability that the kid will pick up the bad gene from both parents skyrockets.
>>
>>8566762
Wow that's a totally real thing that I'm sure happened actually and not an extremely poorly written piece of shitrotica.

I've seen fuckin ART in these threads.
>>
>>8563203
I will steal this one day

great joke anon
>>
>>8563203
best post in this whole fuckin thread
>>
white boi destroyed that pussy, god damn
>>
>>8566762
Holyshit stop the presses, some anon is fucking his aunt.

10/10 you better post it to literotica
>>
>>8558678
Here:
>>8566356
Cont:
- 1. Alcohol MUST be involved, not because it lowers inhibitions, that is minor -- but because it lets people pass the buck morally.

Having too much to drink is always an excuse to do something you wouldn't normally do. You see she's not a slut who sucked off her own /b/rother: no, no, no, she just had too much to drink!
You can encourage this behavior by noting several times how drunk she is. How she won't remember anything tomorrow-- this will give her psychological permission to do something she'd never do sober.

- 2. She must be proud of you

Women share their bodies with men they admire & respect. If she pities you, forget about it. If she's embarrassed by you forget about it.

She must think you're smart, handsome, and have an awesome personality.
Be going places in life... the slacker / adolescent angst won't get you what you want.
>>
>>8563047
You're my hero, anon
>>
File: jap cap.gif (442KB, 499x342px) Image search: [Google]
jap cap.gif
442KB, 499x342px
>>8567785
- 3. Guilt your mom.

Single moms are extraordinarily vulnerable to feelings of guilt for short-changing their kids. That's why they're so lenient, which is why prisons are full of adult kids of single moms.

Playfully remind her that she's no angel.
Refer to yourself as the man of the house.

Ask non-accusingly if she thinks being raised by single moms causes psychological problems and if she thinks this leads to problems with school / law... this MUST be done in a conversation about society in general, NOT her.
Don't lay this on too thick that makes her resent you.
The point is when you make your move she must think she's making up for her shortcomings by letting you fuck her.

- 4. Pull close then away

Women crave closeness. You want to condition that response like you'd train a dog!

Give her a hug. Brag about her to her friends and your parents. Tell her she's the only person you trust.

Then..... nothing. No hugs. Short conversations. No bragging. Always be too busy for her.

Then reverse course. Give her a (non-creepy) hug... don't press your cock into her! But be quick... always leave her craving more.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
File: plastic milf.gif (1MB, 450x230px) Image search: [Google]
plastic milf.gif
1MB, 450x230px
>>8567824
- 5. Minimal foreplay

This is the most counter-intuitive point in our quest.

Generally spend an hour kissing, talking, massaging a woman... not this time!
Once the tongues slip in, take her panties off and slide it in!
You see foreplay gives her time to think and when she does that she won't wanna have sex with you.
It also takes away from the "it just happened" thing women need so much when they're trying to explain away why they did what they did..... it was just fate, she didn't have anything to do with it!
Does that make sense? It's hard to understand, but we can expound more if everyone needs to.

6. Interpret her emotions for her

Women are unsure of what they're feeling on the best of days in the easiest of circumstances. What you're seeking to do will send her emotionally reeling.

It's your job to guide her emotions in a way that will help her feel good about what you're doing

a). emphasize the emotional connection. If this is just an orgasm, there is no reason she couldn't do it herself w/o the feelings of confusion.

b. Ask leading questions with yes / no answers
- Do you like taking care of me?
- Have you ever felt so close?

c. Make statements that require no response
- Finally, a way to show how much we love each other

d. Judo her objections
- "This is wrong" "THIS is love"

e. Take responsibility so she won't have to
- "We shouldn't do this" " Let ME worry about that!"

f. Be certain of your own emotions. Women are intuitive and if you're unsure of it then she will be too. You must KNOW WITH ALL YOUR HEART that what you're doing is moral, natural, and wonderful for both of you--- don't make her trust her heart to another man who doesn't love her.
>>
File: Momy want it.gif (883KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Momy want it.gif
883KB, 500x230px
>>8567830
7. Never use the 'i' word

This is related to point 6, but it is so important that it needs its own.
Don't say
-

If you associate what you're doing with a word on par with 'cancer' in our society, you're not going to get her, much less make a habit of it.
If she starts to think of your affair as merely a societally disapproved orgasm, then the game is over.

Immediately reframe anytime she brings up your relation... the first few times.
Words that turn us on, will ruin this beautiful relationship.
>>
>>8558633
The dude looks a lot like some I used to play D & D with.
>>
>>8566816
Finally someone who understands basic genetics and inheritance.
>>
>>8567837
I like you.
>>
>>8562595
SAUCE
>>
>>8562595
Anyone know her name?
>>
>>8561189
>consequences

>part of the fetish

doesn't matter what your shitty opinion is if you're talking about the wrong thing.
>>
>>8567824
>>8567830
Interesting advice.

Could you go into detail on how to get from step 4 to 5?
>>
>>8558636
omfg saw this, beat off to it, lost it forever. Please fucking sauce
>>
>>8563273
this
>>
>>8567958
I copied and saved it long ago, so i dunno. But i presume that:

It is with you.
Until you done everything to the 4º, she is ready for the catch. This vary a lot(womans are weird). Just remember that she is a girl that you have desires for, go for it, put some sexual tension and(if her like it) so go for step 5(slide in before she thinks about it).
Alcohol excuse helps not only her to accept it, but for you if you fail.
>>
>>8558629
How is this real when there's a cameraman?
>>
>>8567913
Hmm..
Paris Lincoln?
>>
>>8562468
you are a special kind of stupid. have kids and you will learn. girls look like the dad at birth then more like the mom, while opposite for boys
>>
>>8558631
That's fucking hot
>>
>>8567785
>>8567824
>>8567830
>>8567837
Hey not to be a buzzkill or anything but most of these steps are used to keep abuse going.
>>
>>8570937
so what?
>>
>>8558629
Video is face as fuck but you can tell by the girl's haircut that her dad was fucking the shit out of her when she was 8.
>>
>>8563267
>>8562611
>>8563010
>>8565585
>>8566482
>>8567911
12:15 family http://www.xvideos.com/video16881053/paris_lincoln_naughty_sis
>>
>>8561189
the sexual act of incest is hot, no one said kids with deformed problems is hot lol. no one googles incest porn in hopes to see the aftermath of a creampie you dumb shit
>>
>>8562461
He really looks like him
>>
>>8572822
Give this man a small loan of one million dollars!
>>
File: stop.webm (730KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
stop.webm
730KB, 480x270px
>>8558678
>>8563622
>>8566356
>>8567785
>>8567824
>>8567830
>>8567837
>There are people in this thread that wants to and is giving advice on how to fuck the same pussy you came out of
>>
I can tell my duaghter is trying to seduce me, she 14 but her mom was no angle.
>>
>>8575394
>her mom was no angle.

No, but she was perpendicular.
>>
>>8558678
Say "I was in there once, lemme get in there again" and you're done. Good job. You're no longer a pleb.
>>
>>8567830
The fuck is that thing?
>>
>>8576255
>>8576255

underrated post
>>
>>8567913
Angelina Jolie
>>
>>8558678
Jack off, then go back to making contributions to society
>>
>>8576587
You have a terrible sense of humour.
>>
>>8576255
that's a cute joke, but don't be so obtuse.
>>
>>8561870
west virginia please leave
>>
>>8561113
I wanted to get off to it but the whole time I'm sitting here thinking "god damn that bathroom is disgusting, what kind of pig leaves their bath tub looking like that"
>>
Gee, these discussions on the ethics of incest are stupid. The whole "messed up kids" can have a point, fine I'll buy that... But if that's an ethical principle you want to have you have to be consistent.

So it's perfectly fine for me to hook up with my adopted sister, right? I mean, I've only known her since she was six and there's no genetic relation, right?

Also, does this mean that if I hook up with a random person that happen to have the same recessive genes as me (just randomly), we're not allowed to hook up?

And people with genetic conditions aren't ever allowed to have sex, right?

If you're fine with answering yes to all those questions, then I'll buy the genetic argument. It's still a stupid argument since there's so many ways to prevent pregnancy with 99%+ success rate... and if that ever fails, then there's abortion. But whatever.

But just because the genetics don't have to be a problem doesn't mean that there are no ethical or moral problems. The big issue is one of authority. As her big brother I've got authority over my little sister and could easily pressure or manipulate her into a sexually abusive relationship, but she couldn't do the same to me. This is the same dilemma as teachers dating their students, bosses dating their employees and the problem with age gaps. This doesn't mean it's completely off the tables, it just means that if you're the one with a position of authority you have to be very careful.
>>
>>8578597
Cont.

So, wanna-fuck-your-mom-anon, you're pretty much in the clear to make a pretty straight forward approach. You don't actually have to jump through manipulative hoops to get to the point with your mother. You can be pretty straightforward with your approaches. She'll reject you the first time, because that's what's expected of her and she probably hasn't thought the scenario out too much. Then just wait for a while (at least a few weeks), giving her time to actually think about it and then bring it up again and then you can probably have an actual conversation about it and you won't have to worry about the whole consent thing. She's in authority, so that's actually her problem. This is also why you shouldn't do the whole guilt trip thing. She's got a responsibility over you, and you shouldn't abuse that. That would make you a manipulative asshole.

There's also the "best friend dilemma". That hooking up with someone that you've got an established, platonic relationship (such as within a family or with a best friend) could potentially change things in the future. It's not an ethical or moral dilemma, but it's certainly something to keep in mind.
>>
>>8558629
Wow. Actually similar looking, and even with similar body language. This is great.
>>
>>8563047
I came fucking barrels you deserve anon of the year award.
>>
>>8558678
Well here is a tip
For all you perverts

Assuming you are at least half good looking and not a total sorry fucking your mom is probably one of the easier lays you can get.

>what??? No way?!

Yes way friend

1. Your mom is a middle aged woman who is horny all the time, chances are your dad and her's sex life is absolute shit

2. You are , most likely, a seemingly better looking version of your dad.

3. The only people women love unconditionally is their children. Your mom would do anything for you.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Most likely the only thing stopping you from being balls deep in your mom is just the balls and the will to make a move.

Now my mom is not attractive so I have little interest in going there but I have no doubt that I could have her on all fours on the kitchen floor if I felt like it.

Sisters, now sisters are harder unless you are insanely attractive that it overrides her rational mind and turns her into a cock guzzling hot dog because of your perfect make beauty.

It helps all sexual encounters of you are good looking desu but sister fuckig it is a prerequisite

Daughters... Idk yet don't have one
>>
>>8572822
Someone send this over to /fit/, they'd get a kick out of the part at minute 27
>>
>>8562595
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1906890596
>>
>>8579332

>It's super easy to have sex with your mom guys I mean really.
>No, I've never had sex with my mom, BUT I TOTALLY COULD ANYTIME.

>>8567785
>>8567824
>>8567830
All of these steps are things that would work in a general sense with any person, it's not a woman-exclusive thing. It's just standard manipulation framed as some PUA thing.

1) Inhibit their decision-making, give them an excuse for their behavior.
2)Abuse their good opinion of you/ trust
3)Emotionally manipulate them / cause them to think they owe you something.
4) Make them think their relationship is at stake / that they're doing something wrong.
5)Don't give them time to think
6)Reinforce behavior and shut down negative thinking.
7)Never say the con out loud. I mean, no shit.

It's all just general con-artist scum tactics, none of that is really tied to women in general. I'm guessing you probably read it in a PUA book, though.
>>
File: Brother.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Brother.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>8579798
What is this from?
>>
>>8579934
Not Another Teen Movie
>>
>>8563418
>they don't have a specific illness.

and it isn't called hemophilia
>>
>>8579964
Oh. Cool. Cheers.
>>
>>8561795
Fucked my cousin after someone mistook us as a couple and took it too far

>tfw already inbred
>>
Fuck white people
>>
>>8580223
wat, ahmeds have internet?
>>
>>8567830
5 is exactly how I fucked my sister when I was 14, she was 16. She kissed me, tongues touched and something inside me just said go for it. I hitched her skirt, underwear to the side. She was totally up for it too. Young, horny and lonely. We fucked a few more times over the next 2 years but it stopped when she moved away to college. She blew me one night when she was drunk about 6 years ago. It was reeeally weird the next day. We knew we'd fucked up and had just grown out of it. It was fun while it lasted I guess.
>>
>>8558629

I used to know these motherfuckers. They are in no way related at all. Pieces of human shit too.
>>
>>8580431
no, some nigger probably figured out what his computer did in between raping the local preteens and injecting bleach bleach between his eyes
>>
>>8578597
>So it's perfectly fine for me to hook up with my adopted sister, right? I mean, I've only known her since she was six and there's no genetic relation, right?
Sure. In a sane society the only reason your family would take in a little girl and raise her is to be your concubine.

> As her big brother I've got authority over my little sister and could easily pressure or manipulate her into a sexually abusive relationship, but she couldn't do the same to me.

Strong emotional bonds intrinsically create the potential for both great romance and great abuse. This isn't why incest is wrong.
>>
drellmaster.tumblr.com gets real incest video submitions daily
>>
>>8558635
>>
I'm dying to find the answer to this. Who plays the daughter in this video?
>http://www.stickyxtube.com/video/274/mom-helping-daughter-to-fuck-with-her-father/
>>
>>8580973
>Sure. In a sane society the only reason your family would take in a little girl and raise her is to be your concubine.

Or because her dad died in a car accident and her mother went crazy.

>Strong emotional bonds intrinsically create the potential for both great romance and great abuse. This isn't why incest is wrong.

Yeah, exactly. It just means that the person in authority, in particular, needs to be careful not to veer into an abusive relationship.
>>
>>8558678
Dude, I've fucked your mom... It's nothing to write home about. TRUST ME.
>>
>>8583411
That's Dee Dee Lynn
>>
>>8566762
>tiny weener
>deepthroats
>>
Does anyone have alone to that video where it's a homemade video and it's a Mexican brother and sister and the brother keeps pressuring her to jerk him and in the end he presses her against the wall and jerks off into her? Its semi ba quality almost real.
>>
>>8584402
Thank you.
>>
As someone who regularly hooks up with their cousin, it's not worth it. But I just can't stop.

I know we are going to get caught but that thrill.
>>
>>8561094
Those two statements don't really make much sense together.
>>
>>8561099
Lily rader family something runaway
>>
>>8558700
Kiss her on the lips and linger, if she lingers kiss more and if not just play it off "That was probably too long haha"
>>
>>8558693
my mom is a caring nature has perfect IV's and i'm almost done with maxing out her EV's. She also has her hidden ability.
>>
>>8563449
Any more details love?
>>
>>8561094
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>8563203
my fucking sides!!!
>>
>>8558633

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Real-brother-sister-blowjob-facial
>>
>>8558678

You'll either

>completely obliterate relationship

or

>"haha I fucked your mom"
>"no, I fucked my mom"

Good luck.
>>
>>8579934
captain america civil war
>>
>>8561189
so this explains the smurfs, which is fucked up
>>
>>8579478
You are the god.
>>
Fucking Garfield and Ode watching in the background
>>
File: SisterShower.webm (4MB, 575x432px) Image search: [Google]
SisterShower.webm
4MB, 575x432px
I think the only way to prove legit incest on the internet is with twins
>>
>>8561113
It's not real but it's fucking epic. Just came buckets.
>>
>>8580223
>implying whites are involved here
Other races do it far worse. Blacks in paticular often rape and impregnate their daughters then do the same to their grand daughters.
>>
>>8591038
You got any of dat empirical evidence?
>>
I banged my aunt (she was hot at the time), I don' regret it but I don't recommend incest.
>>
>>8561870
Arab or Texan?
>>
>>8590097
or baby pictures?
>>
>>8567980
got you senpai
http://www.xvideos.com/video16916543/em_familia
>>
>>8591086
B-But I read it on Stormfront!
>>
>>8590097
This has been my fetishes since I first hit puberty

That and hourglass asians girls
>>
because none of it can be verified to be real and i can't suspend disbelief.
>>
>>8563047
>" I know why you make those porn"
That was so cute I almost came right there. I know a girl that looks just like her. any sauce on the actress?
>>
>>8577056
Right.
>>
>>8561795
Was once asked if my mom was my girlfriend. Was by some random kid,but still. Was awkward. And my mom isn't unattractive. And it's not that incest ain't hot. But I'd dick down my sister before anyone. Perfect little C cups. Virgin otaku. Adorable,but still spunky enough to make a good slut. She's taller than me though. I got the short :(
>>
>>8591871

Try some lesbian twincest, the best incest.
>>
>>8575089
I've been in it already, it's just a revisit.
>>
>>8575089
Yeah, pretend is hot, but the idea that people legit want to fuck their family makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>8561189
blue skin's a silver poisoning, saw it in a show.
i know incest is terrible but you can't make shit up man, come on now.
>>
>>8558635
A bit disappointed her name isn't Gert
>>
>>8592136
Just fuck her dude. Height ia not an obstacle. If I had a sister I would have totally fucked her years ago
>>
>>8563256
>Leso Tannies
>>
>>8562595
Yea this is rape
>>
>>8594598
this is acting
>>
fuck. there was this video i cannot find. it was a brother recording his sister. she is a little drunk and is drinking while he trys to talk her into fucking. he keeps groping her and she resists saying what are you doing, and eventually she gives in. there was also another one with the same actors where he records her in the bathroom and convinces her to fuck again..
>>
>>8575089
>There are people in this thread that wants to and is giving...
There are people in this thread that can't maintain verb consistency
>>
>>8572822
I would make blue skinned cyclops' babies with this semen demon if i was her brother any day of the year.
>>
>>8561189
You do know blue skin disease is caused by drinking water with silver contaminates for a long period of time.
Not incest.
>>
File: french incest.webm (4MB, 424x324px) Image search: [Google]
french incest.webm
4MB, 424x324px
>>
>>8592371
The only incest

And it's not really incest, it's glorious
>>
File: Brooke Vicki Twins-00.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke Vicki Twins-00.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>8596317

The Kentucky Blue Skin disorder was caused by a recessive gene and a small population pool in Appalachia.
>>
>>8558636

Best ITT
>>
>>8567824
Sauce?
>>
>>8591664
>http://www.xvideos.com/video16916543/em_familia

Fuck yeah
>>
>>8561189
I've always wanted to be a drow
>>
>>8561099
i once was working somewhere and i fucked a 17 year old who loked just like this babe. she was so hot and beautifull. i didnt know how old she was then. i was 25. i think she had dady isues and that made it so fucking hot.
>>
>>8563273
>>8566215
>>8594394
>>8596317
>methemoglobinemia

Next time look it up before responding.
>>
My uncle fucked me when I was a 13yo. I am now 26.

Can't really explain it, I won't say I loved it, and wanted it every time I saw him.. Because I was a virgin at the time. It hurt like fuck.

It happen at a Xmas get together.. Everyone was drinking. He was "drunk"

We have only do it once more when I was still 13yo but my mum nearly caught us.
>>
if someone finds the sauce of this [sorry is the most fucked up mom and son gif i ever saw].
>>
>>8558678

I tried to *Fuck* my mother, i was into mom and son incest soo much, and when i was a kid she indirectly abused me, saying to me take pictures and record her doing kinky stuff with her ass and vagina. Soo when i was older, i realise this was my thing, was wrong, i never felt hard-on when i was with her, but when i was alone, the thoughts they returned, soo i starts doing that
>Alone i go where my mom was, she was reading on the sofa with the belly down, she is a 40 redhead with a thick body and pale skin, i lay with her and start giving her massage, she enjoy and after a hour, she sleeps, and i try to sneak peak to see her pussy. but afraid i didnt, just caressing her ass.
>So after that, i was like "dual personality", because normaly i eat and talked with her, but when i was horny, the things changes >So two days after the massage, i was in the shower, jerking thinking on this, so i have a idea, ask her to pass the soap for the other bathroom and wait to her, she say to me pick up, but i pretended not listening, she open the bathroom glass door and i pointed my body to her, showing my boner, she passed the soap and did a quick embarrissing laugh >Soo i was nervous after that, but on the next week i tried another move, when i was reading my book, she come and sit on my computer, i said to her "I am soo thirsty" she pick up water for me but i said "sorry mom, didnt mean that, after circumsion i can't... you know what i mean right", she made a mad face and left... CONTINUE
>>
>>8599251
>so i tried my final move, i put a camera on the bathroom and tried to record her naked, after she left the shower, she pick up and call me, saying "Trying to record your mom naked hahaha" and leave, i was soo nervous, never did nothing after this, soo i recommend to do nothing really
>>
File: chicken_tendies (1).webm (2MB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_tendies (1).webm
2MB, 640x320px
>>
>>8561113
>>8562391

http://spankbang.com/jwqg/video/family+therapy+lily+rader+1+runaway
>>
File: 1401418262691.gif (2MB, 363x242px) Image search: [Google]
1401418262691.gif
2MB, 363x242px
>>8599315
fuckin kek
>>
>>8563699
It is also something that was put into law only a little over a hundred years ago. Before then a girl that wasn't married and had children by the age of 16 was considered an old maid.
>>
>>8599315
reee...
>>
>>8600178
>a girl that wasn't married and had children by the age of 16 was considered an old maid

This has no basis in reality.
>>
>>8561795
>because we hang out all the time and look nothing like each other.

Get her sterile and then start a relationship for legit and have infinite sex and then all is good.

>Reason

Why the FUCK not?
>>
Who in the actual literal mother fucking goddamn fuck gives a gigantic fucking shit if its fake or not?

Just fap already.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Wait, is it technically masturbation to fuck a clone of yourself, or is it incest?
>>
File: momno.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
momno.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
>>8566762
I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $1,000' Alex.
>>
>>8599233
SAUCE
>>
>>8586596
underated post. top kek
>>
>>8558631
sauce?
>>
>>8589182
I understand that reference.
>>
>>8599251
>>8599263
Dude she didnt take the bait at all? That is fucked up now she thinks youre weird af.
>>
>>8601606
sauce?
>>
>>8603450
Piper Perry and Phoenix Marie in my mother is a secret sex slave, it's a great fap.
>>
>>8599233
>like your childhood home

My childhood home was not a beach.
>>
>>8599315
That's fucking hilarious. Someone either told her about /r9k/ and she made a video of it or she browses it or something herself and idk which is better.
>>
File: 1405619178126.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1405619178126.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>8599315
>>
File: Nice!.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Nice!.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>8562595
This Brother/Sister incest fantasies stuff
damn...
more like this?
>>
>>8558629
wish I had a brother to fuck. I've only fucked my real dad and 3 step brothers. lame.
>>
>>8603900
Jesus Christ man, it's funny but if you think someone didn't script it out and pay her to say it you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>8604665
I was under the impression Bellringer ran that shit by herself and did her videos mostly herself. I'm sorry man, I don't put all my thought into this shit...
>>
>>8558678

You know, there is a reason why most of these are fake.
>>
>>8567830
SAWUCE!!!
>>
>>8598816
lol ok dood
>>
>An incest thread full of fucking idiots and terrible gifs

Imagine that. I actually fucked my sister two years ago, it's... interesting to follow through with a fetish you've had for years and years. Had horrible guilt for a few months after but I've gotten over it. The worst is actually having a story to tell but no one believes you thanks to tons of fake as fuck stories
>>
>>8596323
most discusting pussy i ve ever seen
>>
>>8563256
I find this post offensive.
I AM a Leso Tannie and we have had ENOUGH of being lumped in with homos and pedos!
It is hard being a Lesian as well as a Tansexual. Evey day I face discimination; discimination the likes of which YOU will NEVER NOW.
All we ask for is aceptance. That and the right to have incest relations with our mothers thank you.
>>
>>8563557
Seriously, though--for christfags it is a greater sin to use a condom than fuck your sister.
I was raised catholic, so I know.
>>
>>8558629
fucking degenerates
>>
>>8578603
real talk.
The authority problem is the only TRUE problem in incest, unless you're a retard who believes imaginary jesus is judging how you fuck.
>>
>>8604601
stories or GTFO
>>
>>8606810
Hahaha catholicism isn't default Christianity, buddy

Take you and your miter hat and get in the back of the line with the Mormons and reformed Jews
>>
>>8569521
OMFG Gregor Johann Mendel rose from his grave to teach us genetics...sadly his brain rottet away and now he's only spewing shit...
>>
>>8579798
C-Captain?
>>
>>8566762
>graduated from 2min cummer to slapping her ass in doggie

Holy shit you are the man

I wish I could slap my girlfriend's ass during doggie but I can only do one or the other
>>
>>8561987
same
>>
I've got a story if anyone's interested

>be me, little brother of sister
>be 9 years old roughly, sister 13/14
>one day walk out of my room and in to her room for something
>have to cross over creaking landing so she heard me coming
>she's lying on her bed naked except for a t shirt with her hands by her pussy

>don't remember what happens next, but remember lying on her bed
>she tells me to rub this and she'll give me haribos
>start rubbing it and her hips are going everywhere and she's loving it
>she wants to practice kissing but I'm 9 and completely useless at it so she gives up
>tells me she wants me to lick it
>put my head in between her legs
>see a gorgeous hairless pussy and start licking it before making sure she promised to give me haribos
>know idea what im doing but licking loads and it gets really wet
>she puts me on my back and licks the shaft of my cock
>we finish up
>I come back later and pretend I want more haribos but I also wanted to do it
>She laughs and said "you liked it didn't you?" and I said "no".
>never speak of it again

>regularly fap to incest situations
>feel disgusted after fapping
>>
>>8558678
just fucking rape her. easy
>>
>>8571174

>4chan

dont change
>>
>>8592721
fucking kekked
>>
File: 1459734473561.gif (2MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1459734473561.gif
2MB, 300x224px
>>8599315
Post the sauce

POST THE SAUCE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>8599315
WHO CALLS THEM 'CHICKEN TENDIES'?
>>
>>8608015
that looks like a police action
>>
>>8608198

/r9k/
>>
>>8580814
What school did you too go to?
>>
>>8558629
What the hell moot
>>
>>8608198
... you don't?
>>
>>8608210
its somewhere in asia during WWII
>>
>>8577056
Acute joke
>>
Really want to lick my step sisters feet. Any suggestions on how to do so?
>>
>>8596323
yeah gonna need a sauce
>>
File: 1443189981370.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1443189981370.gif
858KB, 240x228px
this thread gives me the chilles and not in a god way
>>
>>8609276
Make a bet if you loose your punishment is to licking her feet this way she will think it's a humiliation thing for you losing. Lose on purpose obviously
>>
>>8609632
there's not a single planet that will work on.
you're talking some average ass porn plot there sir
>>
>>8601366
The real question...
>>
100% true story worth the read.

My parents divorced when I was young and so I ended up living with my mom. Incest has always been something that's intrigued me but I didn't know it was bad until later in

Anyway, so my dad was never in the picture. He just fell off the face of earth. Then one day I got into some trouble with the police and my mom sent me to live with him. He's not very attractive but he was extremely flirty. One day we were at church and for some reason I was horny as hell. He put his arm around me and I told him not to do it. He asked me why and I didn't respond because.. Well we were in church. So we stepped out (he's married so the step-mom was around). I just came out and told him that I have an incest fetish and that I'd rather not act on it. I told him it'd be cool if he could lay off on the hugs and such.

I was afraid of what he'd say but instead he understood. A week pasted and we were having a bbq. We had been texting and it lead to sexting. We left my step mom and half brother at the bbq and walked to the house because "he forgot his smokes" while we were in there He started to come on to me and I fell for it. Next thing I knew I was bent over the coffee table being fucked by my Dad. It was so hot in the moment. He came inside me and I didn't bother washing up. I loved the thought of his cum bring inside his daughters cunt.

Turns out that eventually I didn't have the maturity to deal with what had happened so I ended up telling him that I wanted to not have sex again. This upset him which made me mad and so I ran away. Cps eventually found me and they sent me back to live with my mom.

I've spoken to him a few times but only on special occasions. It's been 6 years. I was 15. Now 21.

I tried to tell my family about it but they said I was lying and wanted attention. They gave me a therapist saying I was a nymph and had disgusting desires. Ruined my teen years.

Ask questions if you want. I'll give answers.
>>
>>8607912
I think it's pretty normal to have these situations when you're young.
My sister and I had tons of sexual experiences at 7-9 years old. We don't speak of it now but really there should be no Shame. You're just exploring bodies with someone your most comfortable with.
>>
>>8610470

Did your dad have a big cock? Have you had bigger since then? Would you fuck him again given the chance?
>>
>>8610501
It wasn't big, wasn't great sex. But I think we were both nervous. I would duck him again but not for incest reasons. But for closure. So I could look at him afterwards and know that as a mature adult, things happen. And I need to get over it.
Side note : he liked the thought of me being pregnant with his kid. I would of aborted if that happened but it was hot to think about.
>>
>>8610501
>>8610509
I've had bigger. I'm pretty cute so I'm surprised things even happined. Normally it's the ugly family that's down with incest.
>>
>>8563628
> from age 13-17 I did a ton of stuff with my step sister two years younger than me
> Eventually parents caught us at age 15.
> CPS in Ca. call said if i had been a month older when i turned sixteen they would have arrested me and had me charged as an adult sex offender. but because i was under sixteen and we were only two years apart they couldn't do a damn thing. Naturally we went back at it until i left the house at 17. she's a whore now and i have absolutely no interest
>>
>>8606802
You're not a lesbian. You're an effeminized man.
>>
>>8610470
are you from finland
>>
>>8610590
I have 4 step brothers and I've fucked 3 of them. Not really incest since you're not blood related. You don't have that guilty feeling afterwords.
>>
>>8607912
> she'll give me haribos
haha nice
>>
Nowadays, I live in the capital city of a south american country, but I was born in a small mining and fishing town, so this is my story:

My dad runs a library and general shop, he came from the capital city, after finishing his studies on philosophy, to live away from cities. My mom runs a vegetable store, and she's known for being the slut of the town. She's not a literal prostitute, but she's never married and hasn't had a stable relationship since she was a kid, but she fucks around a lot, and her partners often buy products from her because of it, and she encourages that. When my dad came to town (He was 28), he fucked my mom (who was 16), and had me as an accident.

My mom is the only blonde in town (I didn't inherit that), and she's tall and voloptuous. She wears 38D bras and her ass is giant.

My dad has always been a good father, and I love him for that. After my mom had me, he supported us with money and cared for me half the time. He also paid for a tubal ligation surgery for my mom, so she could have all the sex she wanted without getting pregnant.

Living with my mom was hell, though. Ever since I remember, I could hear her have sex at least daily. I could also see her naked body once in a while. When I got to puberty, and I started learning about masturbation, the main focus was her, her huge tits and her pubic hair trimmed as a triangle.

When I was 12, my mom caught me masturbating, and told me she'd teach me how to be a man, and after that, I was used as her sex partner whenever she was horny and nobody else was around. At the time, I felt amazing with the sex, but over time, this fucked me up.

When I was something like 16, after enduring all the years of bullying at school of my mom being a slut, somebody found out I fucked my mom often, and they started bullying me and separating me from the group for that. The few friends I had, I lost.
>>
After I came out of school, and I enjoyed life without work or worries, being mantained by my dad and mom, I started dating a french girl who came to live with her parents recently. It was fun and I still love her. One day, when my mom told me she wouldn't be home, I brought my girl home. Recently, there had been a massive immigration of haitian workers, and my mom had been their slut too. When we arrived at my house with my girl, we opened the door, and at the living, the first room you see when you come in, was my mom being fucked by three black men. She told us to join her, and that I could fuck her while one of them would fuck my girl.

Of course, my girl left, and I never saw her again. When I asked her parents, they told me I'd hurt her and she was back in france with her aunt.

The next day, I fucked my mom one more time, got a bit violent with her, ended up slamming her face against the wall (more or less accidentally), and I left to work at the capital city and eventually study philosophy, just like my dad. I see my parents once in a while, but I've never had sex with my mom (Or anyone else) again.
>>
>>8611789
no
>>
>>8612757
so much detail, must be true.
Real incest ruins things :/
>>
>>8597288
While this is really hot i am interested to know the events that led up to them doing this sort of thing.

What a weird conversation to have with your twin.
>>
>>8613201
they probably don't consider it a big deal as you might think
>>
>>8609276
do it like this fucker from House of Lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgvNgUJZI
>>
Bump for interest.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.