[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YLYL FAGGOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 68

File: allahu.webm (2MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
allahu.webm
2MB, 224x400px
this shit keep reaching limit or being deleted
>>
File: allahu1.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
allahu1.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Allahu2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: allahu3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allahu3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: allahu4.webm (462KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
allahu4.webm
462KB, 400x400px
>>
File: bruno-again.webm (639KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-again.webm
639KB, 400x400px
>>
File: attention.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
attention.webm
1MB, 480x480px
>>
File: bullet.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bullet.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: cabeca_no-teto.webm (553KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
cabeca_no-teto.webm
553KB, 360x360px
>>
File: dafuq.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: danny_d_dafuq.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
danny_d_dafuq.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
File: dog under bed.webm (4MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dog under bed.webm
4MB, 720x480px
>>
File: dog.webm (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
dog.webm
2MB, 500x400px
>>
File: dog1.webm (782KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dog1.webm
782KB, 400x400px
>>
File: drop_the-jews.webm (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
drop_the-jews.webm
4MB, 480x360px
>>
File: dont_believe_me.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dont_believe_me.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ferguson.webm (2MB, 426x244px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson.webm
2MB, 426x244px
>>
File: special_forces.webm (2MB, 358x640px) Image search: [Google]
special_forces.webm
2MB, 358x640px
>>
File: im_the_cook.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im_the_cook.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: reich.webm (4MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
reich.webm
4MB, 512x288px
>>
File: i_dun_nee_elp.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
i_dun_nee_elp.webm
3MB, 270x480px
>>
>>7801782
fucking gets me everytime
>>
>>7801742
What's the name of that song at the end?
>>
>>7801838
Wow. I feel bad for that guy. Offered help from a random stranger as he blows his load :(
>>
File: 1449100663212.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449100663212.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>
File: hungarian drivers.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hungarian drivers.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>7801838
Uhhhh...what?
>>
>>7802072
Haven't lost like this in years !! Oh my sides...
>>
>>7802072
This guy deserves a medal
>>
>>7802093
>>7802094
What's with all these Europeans hating on immigrants? Is it really all that bad? Isn't it obvious that the only reason they're moving to Europe is because their country is in crisis?
>>
>>7802119
I'm not european, thank god, but from what I can gather these immigrants end up causing problems.
>>
>>7802119
What? Euro has just as many (if not more) racist fucktards than America does.
>>
>>7802119
No idea if you bait but these kind of immigrants are the worst.
>running on the fucking highway
>blocking everyone
>try to hop on a truck for cheap transportation
>no women or children
>everyone just shits on you and your country
>>
>>7802132
That makes sense. Racism is racism, it's the same everywhere.

>>7802131
Maybe, but that's like an American saying, "Fucking black people causing all these problems." You can't just scapegoat problems using race.
>>
>>7802142
It's a fucking crisis, Euros need to get over it and start dealing with the problem rather than blaming immigrants for a political war that displaces them.

That's like blaming a sick kid for being sick.
>>
>>7801838
Fail
>>
>>7802151
You can close your borders like suspending a sick child from coming to class and infecting everyone else.
>>
>>7801735
>YLYL
>posts the allahu akbar shit
>>
>>7802161
That analogy can be taken too far. That whole area is sick, and the immigrants are a symptom. If you want to stretch the analogy, Europe is sick, and the medicine is going to the source of the problem, the Syrian War.
>>
>>7802151

This is rich coming from an Americlap whose country is primarily responsible for fucking up Syria
>>
>>7801735
that's actually pretty fucking cool
>>
>>7801735
those are Bedouins celebrating a wedding I think, they're mainly nomadic to protect is quite important especially where they might go. Just if anyone wanted to know
>>
>>7802188
American foreign policy isn't the best. We can't police the world like we've been doing for the past 60 years. This is an issue for any country being affected. At the moment, the countries being affected are European. Therefore, it is more of a European problem than an American problem. This crisis shows that Europeans need to pick up some slack in the Middle East. After all, Europe is closer to the Middle East than America. Europe should be dealing with the Middle East more than America.
>>
>>7802212

>Supplies weapons to Saudi Arabia for years, fully knowing that they would supply the rebels, but pussies away from helping the rebels openly
>the conflict grows into a full-blown civil for lasting for years and the birth of Daesh
>All of this happens just to have a dickwaving contest with Russia
>"Europeans need to pick up some slack"

Sure senpai
>>
>>7801824
lost
>>
Did not see sociopolitical commentary coming on an adult gif ylyl thread
>>
>>7802188
Obama is responsible. We Americans don't condone ANYTHING that nigger does. He is not an American in our eyes.
>>
>>7801742

These are so tired.
>>
>>7802233
Well, all I hear is complaining from Europeans saying, "This is not our problem! This is not our problem!" It's on your door step, of course it's your problem. You just don't know how to deal with it aside from saying, "America! Go police for us even though your police work pretty much consists solely of starting and continuing civil wars through massive funding of war money for more guns and bombs!"

Does Europe have solutions or do they just want to whine about how many Syrians are being pushed out due to no fault of their own?
>>
>~70% of Syrian "refugees" are young, able-bodied men without families
>they're devout Muslims only marginally less extreme than ISIL
>they refuse to integrate
>they push to UK/Sweden/France/Germany for benefits, rather than safety
>even when giving free housing, food, and money they will riot, commit arson, and assault police
>80% of rapes in Sweden are from these same immigrants
>opposing this unfettered flood gets you labeled as racist
>the same people that call you racist support a massive welfare state that cannot handle thousands of new dead weights
>the same people refuse to allow larger involvement in the Syrian Civil War even though that could shorten it
This is either going to be the death or Europa, or you idiotic leftists are going to push so damn hard that for these self-destructive policies that you're going to end up creating the next Hitler.

Give it 20 years of this persisting. The social fabric and the welfare state will begin to buckle. When people have had enough and the pendulum finally swings back, it will do so with a tide of blood in tow.
>>
>>7802151
>treating immigrants as children

When a kid misbehaves, it gets slapped. Either you stay where you come from or you adapt to where you move. If I move to China I'm not expecting them to just deal with me acting like I was back home. Why am I to tolerate their bad behavior?
>>
>>7801735
i like to think there is a little village that is a mile or so down that way getting FUCKED UP
>>
File: mating dance.gif (882KB, 431x305px) Image search: [Google]
mating dance.gif
882KB, 431x305px
>YLYL thread
>should be good for some laughs!
>devolves into /pol/ 2.0
Can we just post more funny shit please?
>>
>>7802325
You are probably one of the few sane people left on this planet.
Me and my buddy have exactly the same conversations and desu allow this PC bullshit to carry on will result in a bloodbath years down the line. why not shorten the death toll exponentially and just say fuck all you lefties and send the fight all the way to their homes lets preemptively strike these soulless cunts
>>
>>7802212
You sure are a dumb fuck
>>
>>7802072
Yeah fucking sort the cunts out
>>
File: 1449350792412.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449350792412.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>7802336
If you want to enforce law (slap children) be my guest, it's your country. The problem is you associate immigrants that misbehave with immigrants that are refugees. You mistake immigrants for refugees, and the other way around.
>>
>>7802405
You sure know how to debate. I'm being facetious by the way. Great response.
>>
File: goaway.gif (403KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
goaway.gif
403KB, 320x240px
>>7802398
desu~
>>
/r/ing the webm of Ben "Alllahs Fair in Love and War" Affleck, with sound
There are a couple of versions, I am looking for the one where you can hear them talk and it slowly switches to some nasheed, probably Salil Sawarim, while he gets flashbacks of Syria
Much appreciated
>>
>>7802119
Because fucking Erdogan is sending them straight to us thats why
>>
>>7801824
LOST
>>
>>7802325

Do you make a habit out of souding like a pretentious cunt all the time? Or only when you're lecturing strangers on the internet about things you know nothing about?
>>
>>7802281
get back to /pol/ you redneck cunt
>>
>>7802303
Your war, our refugee
Thanks Obama
>>
>>7802303

*Clapping Intensifies*
>>
>>7801745
Kek
>>
>>7802552
Thank you someone that agrees with me.
>>
File: 1278524617426.gif (189KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1278524617426.gif
189KB, 320x240px
>>7802072
>>
>>7802303

Yes we do, but when we start building fences to make the immigration controllable (so cases like the Parisian massacre wouldn't happen), you start crying "oh the humanity, would someone please think of the children"

Face it, you are cunts
>>
>>7801735
sauce on song?
>>
>>7802488
I heard Reddit accepts people like you
>>
>>7801803
Good old techojews
>>
>>7802434
If they're in fucking Hungary, they're economic immigrants, not refugees. They're free from their war-torn home, safe from Daesh, Assad and the Arab Spring fighters. They could have gone to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, any number of places with which they share a cultural bond - but they choose instead to travel to Western Europe, because that's where the comfy life is; and when they get there, they expect their Middle-Eastern culture ad behaviour to be not just 'tolerated', but accepted as justifiable.
This is how you get people marching through the streets in England chanting "UK, go to hell! British police, go to hell!", and this is how you get mobs of people in Amsterdam demanding "Sharia for the Netherlands".
>>
>>7802325
I'm guessing you're a yank by your warped views of immigrants courtesy of fox news
I'm british, many of my friends are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants and they are not at all as you make them out to be.
almost every fact you've shat out in your outburst is absolute bollocks
>>
File: 1408222087124.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408222087124.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>7802640

Fuck off back to your containment board already, we're trying to have a laugh not start helter skelter
>>
>>7802649

Yes, I'm sure the yazidi kurds would be very safe in Saudi Arabia, the home of salafisim itself, Europe is much safer than those countries as those countries are very much within the stomping grounds of IS and their affiliates. Misinformation and paranoia to admittedly somewhat rampant pc-ism, this is how you get polfags on other boards chanting "Birmingham is an Islamic stronghold!"
>>
>>7802717

Look up Molenbeek you double nigger, but if you are not willing to, you will have your own sharia zone in Liverpool soon anyway
>>
>>7801766
song please?
>>
>>7802649
They would probably stay in those other countries if they were accepted there. Do you really think people risk their life crossing the mediterranean sea if they could just walk over to Saudi-Arabia where everything is fine and dandy? Saudi-Arabia simply does not take in immgrants. Most of them are in Turkey anyway, but the Turkey can't take them all.

>they expect their Middle-Eastern culture ad behaviour to be not just 'tolerated', but accepted as justifiable.
What behaviour do you speak of? The syrians I have been speaking to are really just normal people.

>b-but the muslims!
>>
>>7802769
Bullet for my valentine - tears don't fall

It's garbage.
>>
>>7801838
Fucking lame. He should've held back, the idiot. Any videos where some random does help?
>>
>>7802195
it's not cool and it's not funny. they're sand niggers
>>
>>7801838
is this extreme alpha or extreme beta behaviour?
>>
>>7802616
It's call Allahu Snackbar by The Niggers of Sand
>>
>>7802806
Cooler than you, dork
>>
>>7802758
what point are you trying to prove? that there are places in Europe where terrorism is bred? no fucking shit sherlock.
the point I was making is that meanwhile, 99.9% of Syrian refugees have nothing to do with terrorism and are most likely more civilised than your average yank.
cite some sources instead of making stupid claims that have been debunked.
for instance, you claim that most refugees are young males. according to the united nations high commission on refugees, that isn't the case: http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
it's actually 50.5% females and 49.5% males (in case you can't face the truth and refuse to open the link).
>>
File: allahu akbar.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>7801750
>>
>>7802616
Its a remix of salil al sawareem, idk specifically what its called
>>
>>7801735
That was fucking awesome!
>>
>>7802819
>99.9% of Syrian refugees have nothing to do with terrorism
Well, they actually do: they are fleeing from it.

And then they get here and are blamed for it. Irony is hillarious.
>>
>>7802755
So correct me if I'm wrong (because God forbid I M-MUH STRAWMAN you, despite you doing exactly that to me by indirectly attacking my character through a misinterpretation of my point and implying I'm paranoid), but you're now claiming that since certain populations in Syria aren't safe regardless, the war is actually irrelevant? Your argument would hold even outside the current scenario, as there will always be Sunni extremists, and the Middle-East will for the foreseeable future continue to be a near-lawless hellhole where people can easily be persecuted and victimised.

In that case, you must believe that allowing open-border immigration outside of a wartime crisis is a moral imperative: we have so much, they have so few, white guilt etc. etc. kinda thing. The problem is that mass immigration isn't an effective humanitarian solution. I'm sure you've seen this video before, it gets posted around a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

So even ignoring the dangers of welcoming into your neighbourhood thousands, tens of thousands, or - shit why the fuck not - hundreds of thousands of young, angry men who hold beliefs and come from a culture that is the polar opposite of yours, it's not even helpful to the global community as a whole.

If you're a "humanist", as I'm almost certain you'd describe yourself in an arrogant, 'oh boy I'm such a blessing to the world' kind of way, then the best way for you to help humanity is by providing aid to those who need it in their home countries, help them to develop socially and culturally, and give them a chance to join the first world.
>>
>>7802843
Ok well I hope he gets the point anyway the dense fuck
>>
>>7802819
Please do welcome some "refugees" in your home when you're so OK with it.
>>
>>7802819
>cite some sources instead of making stupid claims that have been debunked.

You can go fuck yourself kindly, try looking at your sources better

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

61% males
23% children
15% women

Even if you take all children as women, it's still 38% to 62 %

It's a very basic mistake to take the Syrian refugees for the totality of the immigrants, they make up 51% of them
>>
>>7801824

holy fucking shit
>>
>>7802781
>They would probably stay in those other countries if they were accepted there
I wouldn't if I were them. If I was given the choice between moving to another third-world shithole or making the trip to Germoney, I wouldn't hesitate to try and improve my situation and pull my family out of that sludge.
These people are acting in rational self-interest - don't confuse me for some tinfoil fuck who thinks they're plotting to tear down the West or anything.

>>b-but the muslims!
>b-but muh religion of peace!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>7802851
>If you're a "humanist", as I'm almost certain you'd describe yourself in an arrogant, 'oh boy I'm such a blessing to the world' kind of way, then the best way for you to help humanity is by providing aid to those who need it in their home countries, help them to develop socially and culturally, and give them a chance to join the first world.
Not that guy, but that is kinda hard right now seeing as there is kinda a lot of civil war in Syria currently.

Also, is that the video where the guy is actively ignoring statistics of adjusting birth rates, and over-dramatizes his graphs by arbitrarily putting the population point to 0 a few decades ago so that it looks like population is doubling with immigrants? I can't slog through the entire thing right now, I am really just here for a quick fap before bed.
>>
>>7801982

underrated
>>
>>7802132
don't be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>7802119
They're useless leeches that come here for nothing than to exploit our welfare - worse, they single-handedly run crime rates through the roof, everything from theft, robbery and assault, to rape and other crimes (gang rapes of minors). In the video posted there, it's much longer (10-15?) and they damage the trucks all along the way there. They live in a ghetto favela-like camp numbering in the thousands, near that highway, to try to illegally (them living there is already illegal, everything they do is) get on to a truck and to britain.

The only reason they're moving to europe is for free money. Nothing else. If the US hadn't allied with the worst crypto-jews on this earth (Saudis), killed all of the relative good guys that kept these cunts in check (Saddam, Gadaffi etc. not to mention the current Iran is directly Americas fault as well), and then supplied them with weapons for decades, including hilarious blunders like handing over literally thousands of armor-plated humvees, and caches of modern weapons (even airdropping them sometimes), we wouldn't even have these fucking wars. You zionist shills should fuck off and kill yourselves, already.

>>7802233
Call them "the Islamic state", can't have people forgetting that they are fundamentalist Islamists.

>>7802325
This guy is right. Swefag here. For now, they've had to completely shut down immigration here after taking in loads and loads of these islamic extremists, and completely running out of space. I'd say we're running out of money, given that we can't take care of our elderly, or even run some hospitals in the summer, but I'm pretty sure the traitors running this country will just borrow money instead.

On the upside, the nationalist anti-immigration party (of course partially co-opted by jews at this point.. ) has become the largest party in polls. Not that it even matters at this point.

>>7802281
>>7802488
Half of the country do not support the nigger in chief. Correct.

>>
>>
>>7802880
>third-world shithole
You do realize that Syria was a rather highly evolved country before the civil war, right? "Sand nigger" is a meme, not actual reality.
>>
>>7802906
Sand nigger confirmed
>>
>>7802910
I can actually verify my aryan heritage, my grandparents used to be teachers during the Third Reich, so they needed to do so.
>>
>>7802793
http://efukt.com/21098_Intentionally_Caught_Jacking_Off_2.html

About 2 mins in.

There is another video that I can't seem to find where a girl gets in the car with the guy and jerks him off for a minute and then gets out at the next light.
>>
>>7802851
Well OK, I admit the strawman was wrong, but I just really wanted to parody what you were saying.

>the war is actually irrelevant?
Nah, far from it, its all the more relevant because of spillover, all I was saying was that they probably more likely to be safer in the west where there is less radical opposition to them being of certain religious denominations or ethnicities. And that as a result, some people, presumably such as yourself, although do tell me if I'm wrong, tend to get anxious about the whole situation. The rest is words you put in my mouth, and I seriously can't be bothered to go through it all point by point.
>>
>>7802867
they're not going into my or your home you idiot. they're going into their own home.
>>7802868
the link I posted accounts for the totality of the refugees fleeing the Syria crisis.
whilst you're correct in saying that there are more men than women when looking at all immigrants, this is more to do with them fleeing other countries that may be in a lesser crisis, say of an economic nature rather than war. this was the case well before the Syria crisis and is a result of men leaving their families to earn more money abroad and then send that money back. it has nothing to do with terrorism.
>>
>>7802880
I get what you're saying about the self-interest thing, and I kind of think it depends on the individual, some people probably had alright lives in Syria to begin with, and are just waiting for it all to blow over, although I don't doubt that there are economic migrants too
>>
>>7802884
>that is kinda hard right now seeing as there is kinda a lot of civil war in Syria currently
I agree, and I'm all for offering refuge and asylum to those displaced by war - but figures from Eurostat (I confess I don't know how reliable they are, but it at least shows a trend) show that only a fifth of the refugees hitting European shores are actually from Syria. Iraqis and Afghans are a significant portion, and sure they're pretty much under siege by Daesh as well; but what about Albanians? Sudanese? The current EU policy is so open for abuse it's absurd.
I'd also argue that enabling fit, able-bodied men to flee their country when it needs them the most is counter-productive to the war on terror, and will do nothing to stop the chaos in the region.

>Also, is that the video where the guy is actively ignoring statistics of adjusting birth rates, and over-dramatizes his graphs by arbitrarily putting the population point to 0 a few decades ago so that it looks like population is doubling with immigrants?
Nah, I know the video you're talking about though. This is the one with the gumballs, where the audience hisses loudly at the speaker whenever he says something they don't want to hear.

I understand you're heading to bed, all good f am. Just wanted to give a response to your post in case someone else is reading.
>>
>>7801774
mudskipper if anyone is wondering
>>
>>7802959

th-thanks anon..
>>
>>7802906
>before the civil war
try "before the resurgence of Wahhabism in the 70s"

Sharia law applies to personal status issues in Syria.
>>
>>7801788
song?
>>
>>7802895
>>

>>7802457
>Erdoroach
In a just world, the russians (or anyone, really) would nuke Ankara. They're buying oil from the Islamic state like no tomorrow, and pretending as if they aren't.

>>7802717
>Brit
God, that explains it. You cunts manage to stay delusional even after they behead soldiers in the street. After islam kills people all over the rest of europe, there are still some gap-toothed multiculturalist terrorist loving nigger hugging hipster cunts left to deny that Islam is a problem we'll all soon have to really deal with. After it grows enough (past the already established shariah zones of britain), you'll see that even "moderate" muslims will gladly turn around and kill you if it means adhering to their own fucked up "teachings".

As for the "peaceful majority"-meme and your anecdotal evidence that is easily disproven by the daily reports of violence caused by immigrants, see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

These people have to be denied, and sent back. They're causing nothing but trouble, and if it continues like this we will have civil war in a few european countries.
>>
>>7802935
Well then if you don't believe that Europe should welcome Shiites, Kurds and other oppressed groups outside of wartime, why should Europe welcome them during wartime? At least be philosophically rational, man.
>>
>>7802928
>2 mins in
Ah fuck me. A guy. Why.
>>
>>7802943

I see now you are moving the goalposts from "debunking the myth of male majority amongst refugees" to "people just looking for a better life"

Well guess what, not everybody can move to a richer country uncontrolled, just because he feels like it

By this logic whole Greece could move out, because they have such shitty living conditions now that they whore themselves out for 6 fucking euros

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

And btw I wasn't even >>7802325, though he certainly has some truth in his post
>>
>>7802895
>Call them "the Islamic state", can't have people forgetting that they are fundamentalist Islamists.
They've threatened to cut out the tongue of anyone who calls them "Daesh" in public. If it pisses them off that much, it must be a good thing.
>>
>>7802325
any chance of some sources?
>>
>>7801982
sauce?
>>
>>7802992
philosophically rational and consistent*
>>
>>7802982
Not him (third guy), but you sound like a tin foil kind of guy, I mean fuck the Irish have killed more of our soldiers than people claiming it was for IS.

>sharia zones of britain
Oh wait never mind, I was going reply to you seriously for a minute then
>>
>>7802895
Why is it that /gif/ is the most intelligent and based board?
>>
>>7802992
If they were attractive economic migrants who posed no threat then I see no reason we wouldn't accept them during peacetime? And in wartime we would be bound to accept them as refugees if we were the first country that they encountered, however, in order to be practical us and the rest of Europe have decided to cooperate and use a quota system to help relieve the stress of our neighbours closest to the conflict zone, and thereby most likely to be encountered by people seeking refuge or asylum.

I don't get what you mean by philosophically rational but I hope that kind of covers it
>>
>>7802981
m83 midnight city
>>
>>7803005
Akira Kurosawa, get some movie history in ya
>>
>>7802982
so a quick glance at brigitte gabriel's wikipedia page and in the fucking header, i find this gem:
"She has given hundreds of lectures and frequently speaks at American conservative organizations such as The Heritage Foundation, Christians United for Israel, Evangelicals, and Jewish groups."

As if that wasn't enough, you mention, in a single post, the following:

>multiculturalist terrorist loving nigger hugging hipster cunts
>already established shariah zones of britain
>bs about how europe is on the brink of civil war.

I honestly cannot take you seriously.
>>
File: Dogmeatdidyoufindsomething.webm (3MB, 314x236px) Image search: [Google]
Dogmeatdidyoufindsomething.webm
3MB, 314x236px
>>
>>7803000
I'm not moving the goalposts as I never claimed to be talking about the entirety of the immigrant mass in Europe. I was specifically referring to the Syrian refugees. After that, I don't really get what your point is by directing me to a right wing biased news site about some greek whore.
>>
>>7803082
Just leave him senpai, he's either a nutter or so far gone he'll never see the light of day again without looking over his shoulder for the big gubbermint muslim boogeyman
>>
>>7803046
>If they were attractive economic migrants who posed no threat then I see no reason we wouldn't accept them during peacetime?
As I've explained, it's not 'paranoid' to understand that these people come from a culture which is so opposite to our own in the West that it's literally the closest thing you could objectively describe as "evil" in the world today (from a Western view).
That's not to say that the people themselves are vicious monsters, just that immigration needs to be controlled. The way it has always been done throughout modern history (particularly in the US) is that a country would open the gates for a short while and let in a few desirable immigrants, people who are attractive economically and who would be a boon to the nation. The gates are then closed, and this generation of immigrants is given time to integrate into the host culture. They'll form their own separate communities (little Italy, China town, etc.), then those communities will start to diffuse throughout the country's mainstream culture, until the immigrant culture has fully assimilated.

Note that this process is significantly more important for Muslim immigrants than it was for Italians the Irish or the Chinese for the USA, since none of those groups contained extremist clusters which actively plotted to tear down the host country.
>>
>>
>>7801816
Lost hard
>>
>>7803082
not that guy, but if Brigitte Gabriel's argument seemed a little bit emotional with not a whole lot of substance, try Shapiro's video. Check the numbers he's quoting, too - it's all on pewresearch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Motherfuckers never reply to this god damn video, because they have no response. You don't have a counter argument to this, you don't have any contradictory evidence, you're just plain wrong.
>>
>>7801735
id bet they are shooting west
>>
>>7803101
fucking lost
>>
>>7802325
Can I get a source on most of those statistics?
>>
>>7802596
I'm up for fences, so long as we also have doors and regulation.
>>
>>7803123
I don't think their culture is so different that it could be called evil, there are certainly aspects that may seem bizarre, foreign or even reprehensible to us of the west, but I believe as you say with assimilation people of any two given cultures can come to understand each other.

From what I can tell, we seem to be arguing over a misunderstanding, I fully agree with the current immigration process in place in Europe and in the US, I'm just saying that I'm not opposed to taking refugees relatively temporarily, until they can return to their own original homes.
>>
>>7802815
He is masterbating so... i guess it is beta
>>
>>7802325
Its fun to make up facts :)

Poor people will always wander to the land of the riches and try the "American dream"
>>
>>7803142
Interesting video and certainly a lot more concise and to the point that the last but again I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable about some of the stuff this guy comes up with.

For instance, the general feel of his speech is more scaremongering than stating facts with the way he tallies up the "radical" muslims at the end to create a huge number that is bound to shock.

The way he picks different criteria for each country he lists, as if he is specifically picking the highest possible percentage in order to get the highest possible number at the end, also has that sensation.

Additionally, the 2007 stats about Britain and France were from a controversial survey carried out by a biased right wing think tank that copped a load of shit afterwards (notably from the BBC) for selective surveying and making stuff up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policy_Exchange#The_Hijacking_of_British_Islam

So there's my answer.
>>
>>7801766
Jesus Fuckin' Christ that girl is gorgeous though.
>>
>>7802072
pretty sure that's polish he's speaking unless kurwa is used in other countries.
>>
>>7801959

>random stranger
hooker
>>
>>7803101
trolldoge
>>
File: maniac.webm (832KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
maniac.webm
832KB, 480x360px
when did this become a political thread
>>
>>7802418
every fucking time
>>
>>7801838
sauce?
>>
>>7803184
>I don't think their culture is so different that it could be called evil
It's not about being different, it's about having beliefs that strictly oppose the West's.

>74% want Sharia law to be the official law of the land
>78% want religious judges to have power in legal disputes
>56% want execution to be the punishment for apostasy
>42% believe suicide bombings can "often/sometimes/rarely be justified"
>93% believe homosexuality is morally wrong, more than suicide (82%), drinking (84%), or abortion (72%)
>87% believe a wife should always obey her husband
>47% believe a woman should have no choice but to wear a veil
>77% believe a woman should have no right to divorce
>75% believe sons and daughters should have difference inheritance rights
>45% prefer a "strong leader" over a democratically elected leader
>51% of Muslims who ENJOY and APPRECIATE Western culture still believe it has a corrupting influence on society

What exactly would you call 'evil' if not this?
>>
>>7802818
#shotsfired
literally
>>
>>7803301
Source on these numbers?
>>
>>7801982
dem drugs man
>>
>>7803209
read the file name - its not polish
also - yes it is used in at least 4 other countries
>>
>>7803205
>I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable about some of the stuff this guy comes up with.
comfortable =/= true, anon.

I agree that his tone is very polarising and scaremongering, and I'm almost certain he picked the worst possible piece of data per country, but that doesn't make the content any less true or shocking. If you had a friend who was normal in every other way, but just happened to believe that adulterers should be stoned to death, you'd be disgusted when he told you.

I'm looking on pewresearch now to see if I can find anything about Muslim opinions in Europe, because I'm certain I've seen it before - but even if you're right and the stats about Britain and France are completely false, it doesn't detract from the argument that extreme, violent and oppressive opinions aren't just held by a minority of Muslims.
>>
>>7801735

Take it you don't get any glider pilots in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>7802793
>He should've held back
And get blue balls for the rest of the day, totally a great idea.
>>
>>7803324
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/?utm_expid=53098246-2.Lly4CFSVQG2lphsg-KopIg.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pewresearch.org%2Ftopics%2Fmuslims-and-islam%2F
>>
>>7801982

hello hyperthyroidism nice to meet you
>>
>>7803324
>>7803345
the numbers I quoted were for the Middle East and North Africa, since they seemed the most relevant.

Note that even the "good" stats are shocking. For example:
>Muslims who favor making sharia the law of the land generally agree that the requirements of Islam should apply only to Muslims.
>51% in the Middle East
so 49% believe that I, as a non-Muslim, should follow their religious laws, and this is portrayed as a positive.
>>
>>7801811
that fucking filename
>>
>>7803301
This is a you YLYL, get your shit together and post shit to make me laugh, Stupid Pleb.
>>
>>7801822
every fucking time
what is this from?
>>
>>7801803
Which kirby was this song from
>>
>>7803337
When I say uncomfortable, I mean the tone and the way he presents his facts, not the facts themselves.

The reason I say this is because many conservatives, particularly Americans, tend to get taken in by this sort of thing because they're very impressionable. I feel as if this guy, and many other right wing politicians and speakers actually, use this to sway the masses. Not saying lefties don't use this tactic but you must admit that a 65 year old HS educated army veteran from Indiana is much less likely to do the research when he sees this video floating past on his news feed that your average left wing voter.

Other than that, I'd agree with you and by the way, the data from Policy Exchange isn't totally false, it's just been slightly twisted and bent to suit the views of the organisation that collected it.

In my experience, most of the 2nd and 3rd generation "immigrants" that I know harbour very moderate views in comparison with their parents/grandparents and I take from that that even if immigrants arrive with radical views, they tend not to pass them on to their children unless the latter are actually radicalised in some underground mosque or on the internet by an extremist.
>>
>>7801803
song bro?
>>
>>7803382
>someone posts this funny webm
>>7802072
>a dialogue on immigration is opened by somebody with left-leaning opinions
>>7802119
>people with right-leaning opinions respond and discuss
>>7802142
>post data and sources, something left-leaning posters never seem to do
>>7802868
>>7803345
>"god, you stupid racist hillbilly plebs need to just chill out, there's a time and a place for this shit, go back to /pol/, it's 2015, I mean COME ON"
>>
>>7803405
>many conservatives, particularly Americans, tend to get taken in by this sort of thing because they're very impressionable
I think that's just people anon, not conservatives. Spend five minutes on a university campus listening to the shit that the "Socialist Alternative Communist Society" is spewing - there are people from all walks of life with little-no self-awareness.
>>
>>7802072
I keep watching this video, and all I can think of this this
https://youtu.be/O5mIm4bPBWE?t=32
>>
>>7803248
When faggoty bleeding hearts decided they wanted to help a bunch of freeloaders escape to "freedom", which just so happens to be not the neighboring country, not THEIR neighboring country, not even THE NEXT country which is safe, but 5 fucking countries away. The refugees aren't even escaping to freedom at that point, they just want handouts from first world countries.

It would be nice if that was the only issue. To make things worse, throughout the legitimate refugees are extremists that are hiding so they can inflict harm on whatever western country they end up in because they think their prophet is infallible and their way of life is the only correct way in the world, all others are 100% wrong and must die.

While we should be obligated to help people who are asking for it, we have to safeguard our own people first. That means no more of this bullshit welfare war we have going on, and no more open borders until the crisis is over.
>>
>>7801803
Anyone got the song?
>>
>>7801770
Macaco BR
>>
>>7802819
99.9% of Syrian refugees have nothing to do with terrorism?! HA could you please cite your sources!! Because you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. 13% of syrian refugees support ISIS. And 4% of them extremely so. Come back when you have something useful to contribute to this discussion

http://english.dohainstitute.org/file/Get/40ebdf12-8960-4d18-8088-7c8a077e522e
>>
I lost after passing by all the posts by faggots in the wrong thread. pol is elsewhere you fuckrats.
>>
>>7801766
tears dont fall by bullet for my valentine
>>
>>7802143
when 1 million people try to cross borders without any papers it creates thousands of problems. You can 100% blame those problems on those people. Not their race, those people specifficaly
>>
>>7803501
Conversations are fluid like your gender, fuckwit. It shifted to politics, so we spoke about politics.
>>
>>7802294
i have to disagree with you good sr
>>
>>7803340
she was about to help, bitch nigga
>>
>>7802851
I can tell you're very young or very inexperienced with how life happens. Granted, your vision is how it SHOULD happen, but it's just not possible.
>helping them in their own country
Firstly, impossible. Not as in "we don't want", really as in logistically impossible to drop aids to civies in a warzone were 5+ factions are fighting and the frontline is non-existent as it fluctuates so much. We' end up helping every faction that happens to pass by where we helped. (whether its dropped goods, improved infrastructure etc). In military theory : Anything used for the comfort of civilian life can be repurposed for military use.
Secondly, assuming it were possible, not a short term solution. And the problem with humanitarian solutions is that, just like survival, they need to be short term. You can't tell people that in 10 years the system will be perfected to them having water and to hang tight and drink from puddles in the meantime.

Please note that i say none of that out of misguided guilt or such. I'm a contract officer and was in charge of logistics in irak and afghanistan. four ToDs, always the same assignment for some reason.
>sorry bout the life story i just dont want u to think i'm some knee-jerk crocodile teared dude that cried about the death of 20 kids. shit must happen...
>that doesn't mean i agree with mas immigration either or the attitude of those folks
>just wanted to give you an insight on the motivation from the ppl uptop.
>>
>>7803475

nobody cares. shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7803539
I completely understand that, the point of my post was just to shut down the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" argument for immigration, since from a humanitarian standpoint, mass immigration does less than fuck all to help people.

>in charge of logistics in irak and afghanistan. four ToDs, always the same assignment for some reason.
Sounds like you'd have some pretty interesting stories anon, mind sharing? You seem like a cool guy.
>>
>>7802178
Sure you CAN take that analogy too far, reasonable adults will try not too though.
>Europe is sick from it's own shit
>Let's let the weakened immunity deal with more shit !
Assuming doctors are reasonable adults,
Reasonable adults would not do what you advise.
If history has taught us anything, it's that you repair mistakes of the past by helping people in the present.
>walk your ghettos and see how whichever minorities you oppressed, then helped, is now doing
>"we shouldn't have oppressed them in the first place !"
>Says the guy whose ancestor's abuse are allowing him to own a computer
>plus, already done, too late. nothing to do about it now.
>why fuck up 2 systems after fucknig up 1 ?
>>
File: move your feet 2.gif (48KB, 270x216px) Image search: [Google]
move your feet 2.gif
48KB, 270x216px
>>7803548
intelligent people care, and you would too if you understood the severity of the situation
>>
>>7803439
That's probably true but it follows reason that the most impressionable are least educated and experienced. These people also tend to vote right-wing.
As I said before however, some lefties are equally impressionable and easily influenced and that can, and often is, taken advantage of.
>>7803491
Admittedly, the 99.9% statistic was unfounded but what I'm basically saying is that these people are fleeing a country torn apart by ISIL so why in the hell would they support it? If they supported Daesh, wouldn't they stay in Syria? And don't pull that "they're terrorists" crap. If they were terrorists, why on earth would they admit to supporting the Islamic State.
Only 4% of Syrian refugees are fully in support of ISIL and it's worth noting that these refugees are not in Europe but in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey, all of which are countries dominated by Islam.
>>
>>7802212
>live from San Bernardino, Europe
>Terrible news of backlash from Daesh !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_shooting

The US... Always late to any world war because of people like this fucker. Need to wait till the situation is completely out of hand and pay 5 time the price of an early intervention...
When the new WTC is in rubble, call me about frontier closing, helping others and how it's not your problem.
>>
>>7803567

i do. not in a ylyl thread. there is a place for everything. go to the right place if you want to be taken seriously
>>
>>7801742
>>7801745
>>7801746
>>7801750

Can any /mu/ fags explain what about nasheeds make them so lovely?
>>
>>7803575
see my earlier post, but don't take the insult towards you. Unless you deserve it.
>>7803510
>>
>>7803563
Well, as cool as can be after dealing with administrative paperwork of how we can't deliver water to kids because it's in the UN jurisdiction bordering our own...
>what do you want to know, friend ?
>i didn't serve in Syria though.
>>
>>7803570
>less education makes you more impressionable
>education promotes critical thinking and awareness
oh anon, I've got some bad news for you...

inb4 uneducated, I'm a postgrad and I'm telling you right now that the education system (at least where I studied) is set up to indoctrinate, not to challenge (at least when it comes to social attitudes).

Also implying the following:
>education = intelligence
>education = value
>conservatives have less real-world experience than liberals
>>
>>7803422
the 1st post you use to demonstrate that right wingers cite sources whereas lefties never do is ironically a response to my post where I cite a source
Nice try you thick bastard
>>
>>7803587
Just general stuff.
Any funny stories from your travels?
See anything that shocked/stunned/frightened you?
Is it frustrating having to work around so much bureaucracy in a context where lives are literally on the line?
>>
File: daisys destruction.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daisys destruction.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: disco inferno.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
disco inferno.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>
>>7803608
a source which, upon actually reading it, supports the right-leaning side
WHOOPS, BETTER SHIFT THOSE GOALPOSTS
>>
File: jewsy.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
jewsy.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
I'm here to laugh at unfunny triple-ironic garbage, not debate politics with losers on a porn board.
>>
File: american tacos.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
american tacos.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>1449597190886
>>
>>7803602
Obviously if you're educated within a biased curriculum then you'll be influenced and education, to a certain extent, is influence. What I'm saying is that higher education encourages you to challenge what you're told.
Perhaps in the US things work differently but I've been educated in Britain, France and Spain and across the pond there doesn't seem to be much indoctrination. In fact, I think it may be illegal for professors to teach a politically biased curriculum here.
>>7803635
My source is a survey by the United Nations, an organisation that is obviously unbiased. Are you sure you opened the right link?
The poster I answered with that link had claimed that the majority of Syrian refugees were young males and I proved him wrong with it.
>>
>>7803646
this was okay until the green shit
>>
>>7803620
Yeh I was about to say something along that line : Most of my stories are stories of frustration. Generally you are told to go against human instinct and follow orders, which, as a contract guy, i wasn't trained to do without cringing.
>Be me
>middle of 2nd tour in AFG
>Positioned behind the front line of our line of progression
>never saw conventional combat but learned to fear every windows
>heard stories
>while crossing villages, see many kids asking us for water from our canteen
>The cattle owners can give milk but not for free and not to everyone and the water point is held by a group of "bandits"
>Cannot share our field resources with civies
>not even water
>trying to get higher-ups to validate my request for tinted window plastic sheet.
>Official motive : To hide us drinking water.
>Its affecting morale to be in charge of logistics while having to refuse supplies to kids and their sisters
>Request refused
>too expensive
>request again a few days later
>Get warned that "such frivolous demands will not be tolerated. plus it would arrive in too lengthy a time to be significant to morale"
>Not too worried for myself, they need me more than i need them.
>Try a third time
>Official motive : To protect the passengers from view of ambush, because "fuck the kids"
>request accessed validated
>turns out they had it in depot this whole time but the motive wasn't right
>ok....

Sorry i'm not a born story-greentexter.
>>
Everyone who feels bad for these immigrants should go to Germany and see what they are doing there. They are ruining the places they go to.
>>
>>7802325
[Citation needed]
>>
>>7801982
She is in Graves danger
the exopthalmos is strong in this one
>>
>>7803629
Dat filename
>>
>>7803637

My sides are in Jupiter by now
>>
>>7801774
I Want to both Kill it and fuck it
>>
>>7801796
name of the song ?
>>
>>7803910
the hustle by van mccoy
>>
>>7801782
song?
>>
>>7801766
fucking lol.

on a side note, i didnt realize that music video has like 75 million views.
>>
>>7803101

I love how he just sits there behind a tree...waiting..........
>>
File: topkek.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7802072
>>
>>7803477
>>7803407
>>7803404
Pheststa the bloodening VIP
>>
>>7803404
>>7803407
>>7803477

The song is Phetsta - The Bloodening VIP
>>
>>7803582
Arabic is a very melodic language when it's not being screamed. It's part of the reason the Koran was so catchy. History tells that Mohammad originally recited it in a melodic voice and that only later did people actually collect the various pieces and put them together into a concise book. It was essentially the greatest Arabic poetry ever, and in Mohammad's time and culture poetic ability was valued up there with martial ability and tribal prestige.
>>
>>7802928
I've always wanted to try this. I'm fairly fit and have a nice sized cock, but I hardly ever go to hotels.
>>
>>7803632
That song is canned heat shit head. and it's actually a funnier joke than disco inferno.
>>
>>7801735
I had these 2 WebMDs saved and lost them, I'm wondering if anyone here has them. One is a Folger's commercial but at the end the sister reaches for the brothers croch. The other is a commercial of a boy who kisses a girl in a car and then a shooter comes up and kills them and it says state farm in the end
>>
>>7803629
I would probably punch the TV if this happened when I was 10
>>
>>7801753
>>7801760
This is the direct antonym of humor
>>
>>7803646
ayy lmao
>>
>>7802851
what a faggot hah
>>
>>7803475
look anons im retarded! attempting to legit argue in a "ylyl-faggots" thread
Congrats you are part of the cancer
>>
File: scrote.webm (187KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
scrote.webm
187KB, 800x600px
>>7803646
>>
>>7802829
sides ejected
>>
>>7802281
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>7803271
the only right response
>>
>>7804194
That's pretty much the whole video.
>>
File: Music of my people.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Music of my people.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
>>7803989

Adagio for strings.
>>
File: whats cooler than being cool.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
whats cooler than being cool.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
File: lamb sauce .webm (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lamb sauce .webm
4MB, 480x480px
>>
File: Fuck ISIS.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck ISIS.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
File: ante.webm (4MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
ante.webm
4MB, 640x358px
>>
>>7801788
will i ever not lose to this
>>
>>7802325
accurate. disappointing, but accurate.
>>
>>7804211
sauce? this is fucking great
>>
>>7804106
and raping 9 year olds
>>
>>
>>7803646
it was a joke since the shell
>>
>>7804208
This fucking shit caught me off guard. I spilled my lemonade everywhere fuck
>>
>>7804288
people believe him too! ahahha! let me guess you gotta love that BBC of trumps
>>
>>7803646
It explicitly has national flags for the food used. You're an idiot if you think that's an "American taco." The joke is that it's an everything taco that brings the entire world together.
>>
>>7804214
This got me
>>
>>7804210
finally lost
>>
>>7801982
>how Asians see Whites
>>
>>7804210
Sauce? Youtube link? fucking iphones need to do webm
>>
>>7802351
>>devolves into /pol/ 2.0
You say that like it's a bad thing. Every chance to give someone part of the red pill should be taken.
>>
File: 1447457441037.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447457441037.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>7802325
Citation needed, but i fucking hope you are right.I support social welfare, but for fucking immigrants? Hell no. That's not racisim, that is taking care of your own citizens and paying off your shitton of national debt before you agree to take ANYONE who can't sustain themselves in to your country (unless it is their birthright i guess).
>>
>>7801745
hahahahahahahahahahaha got this nigga
>>
File: Fuck me.webm (4MB, 427x320px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me.webm
4MB, 427x320px
>>
File: 1448741190976.webm (3MB, 204x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448741190976.webm
3MB, 204x360px
>>
>>7802880
So, the Jews are in league with the radical Muslims? ISREAL HAS BEEN KEKING US OF MONEY FOR YEARS HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>7803394
TATAS UNDER Siege
Yurizan beltran
>>
>>7804498

What is the source of this?
>>
>>7803629
this kills the daisy
>>
>>7803685
>the United Nations, an organisation that is obviously unbiased
>believing this
>thinking his education was unbiased

kek
this really is a ylyl thread
>>
>>7804536
Fucking Eric. Every time.
>>
>>7802119
All I see is a bunch of morons holding up traffic.
>>
File: giphy.gif (495KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495KB, 468x312px
Ylyl thread turns into everyone being political scientists and God's of the peace. Ssssshhhhuuuutttt the Fuck up. Put the key board down get your self a rifle and sit back and relax. Let it unfold that's all any of us can do anyhow speculating does nothing.
>>
>>7803697
It's called guacamole, it's made mostly from avocados.
Have you never eaten Mexican food?
>>
>>7802829
SONG???
>>
>>7803053
Thank you, anon
>>
>>7801838
Source guys?
>>
File: ya communist faggot.webm (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ya communist faggot.webm
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
File: jewing intensifies full.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jewing intensifies full.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>
>>7804566
Look up chum drum bedrum on youtube
>>
>>7802294
They were never funny in the first place.
>>
>>7804536
even the birds are shitposters
>>
>>7804536
based lester
>>
>>7804602
bronson, my nigga
>>
>>7804698
brother dean?
>fratbros always trying to make le funny joke at the crazy mans
>>
>>7801937
watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
>>
>>7804211
>killed mah boi biggie
TOO REDPILLED
>>
>>7804318
Trust me, the sauce isn't worth it and almost ruins this glorious edit.

[spoiler]But hey, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjo_eIEM_WQp[/spoiler]
>>
>>7801774
kill yourself
>>
>>7804602
Why do you even look at the posts? Everyone forgets this is a fucking image board. Talk less more pics nigglets
>>
File: grabbler.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
grabbler.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>7804498
I'm pretty sure it's VITAS 7th element
>>
>>7804106
The Qur'an is simply the patchwork of thoughts that ran through the mind of an epileptic psychopath as he tried to fit his "Godly Inspired" teachings into something coherent, while keeping with Jewish and Christian stories he heard second hand.

- The prophet wants his nephews wife.... ahh if she is divorced it's fine. God told him it was ok.

The Qur'an was written over 100 years after the supposed muhammads death.

I suppose you need something to sing as you fly on the back of a fucking flying horse to Jerusalem in one night.

The other part of the reason the koran was so catchy is that if you didn't convert you died or lived as a second class citizen.

Fuck Islam and its Western Apologists.
>>
>>7804772
lol
>>
>>7802880
this guy's criteria for deciding what makes someone a radical muslim ridiculous. some of the things he mentions comes from the people's customs in their respective customs. has nothing to do with the religion.
>>
>>7801838
Aw she's so nice.
>>
File: dönönönönö.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
dönönönönö.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
>>7802143
You fucking suck dick at analogies.

Imagine if we got flooded with 10x more illegal immigrants and they just camped wherever like hobos. That's what's happening.
>>
>>7801774
Debraaaa..... DEBRRAAAAAAAA!
>>
File: spiderman.webm (4MB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.webm
4MB, 440x320px
>>7801735
>>
File: 1421983755185.webm (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1421983755185.webm
3MB, 480x272px
>>7804792
lost
>>
>>7804772
kek, the brainwashing on this one. did they teach you that in church?
>>
>>7801750
This will always be the best one.
>>
File: 1431543382280.webm (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431543382280.webm
4MB, 480x360px
>>7804808
fucking lost, sauce on this please, is it a YTP ?
>>
>>7803646
Should have never went passed the guacamole.

Complete abomination.
>>
File: moshpithaha.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
moshpithaha.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1445480607691.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445480607691.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: oshit1.webm (935KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oshit1.webm
935KB, 480x360px
>>
File: kekfight.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekfight.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7803646
minus the pancake, I'd eat the fuck outta that.
>>
>>7803101
shiit that brings memories

that was from a show called VideoMatch, i used to watch that as a kid.

maybe that's how i ended up here
>>
>>7803404
Kekkles
>>
>>7801777
W..What the fuck?
>>
>>7803989
Just watch Platoon, you'll get tired of it real quick.
>>
What are you dumb political cunts doing in a YLYL thread? Fuck off back to your own page.
>>
>>7804834
Kek
>>
>>7804808
Where the fuck is the rest of it
>>
>>7804535
I've seen weird shit, but this..
>>
>>7804700
True story!
>>
>>7804535
sauce plz
>>
>>7801745
All of the other allahu ackbar ones weren't that funny this one is perfect. fucking kek
>>
>>7803101
Fuck these vain ass people, if a dog came up and smelled my girlfriend's ass I'd be like "Fuck yeah dog! You my man!"

I mean, IT'S A FUCKIN DOG PEOPLE!!! DOG GOTTA SMELL DAT ASS!!
>>
>>7803629
filename......
>>
>>7804852
Fucking chinese
>>
>>7804843
>oshit1

Where's oshit2?
>>
>>7801774
barney?
>>
>>7801816
is IS now recruiting mongoloids?
>>
>>7804536
Eric is a fucking legend.
>>
>>7804208
Damn, I guess you could say...
That was "Ice Cold"
>>
>>7803629
wow.. wonder how many others got the filename. wonder what ended up happening to DD girl and woman.
>>
>>7804583

I think your tin foil hat fell off.
>>
>>7804767
proof that americans can do decent comedy
>>
>>7804819
>>7805031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16i1WNmXn5Y
>>
>>7801816
legend has it that he takes a chromosome from every man he kills......
>>
>>7803209
he is a hungarian sure, try to hit some kebab rebels
>>
This liberal migrant lover thinkig is the end of the eu...
>>
its not racism, its experience...
>>
>>7802418
Duckjew
>>
>>7801766
this makes me wanna listen to bullet again nice
>>
>>7803878
Jewpiter
>>
>>7804214
Song name?
>>
>>7801824
10/10
>>
File: tumblr_neh557gKpB1s2q1tgo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neh557gKpB1s2q1tgo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x500px
>>7804720
My boy.
>>
File: american_sasuga.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
american_sasuga.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>7801735
>>
>>7804458
The true underrated post, I lost.
>>
>>7804834
top kek
>>
>>7802418
LOST
>>
>>7804535
David Lynch shit
>>
>>7804473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nPmrst43Y
>>
>>7801742
i fucking started this thread and then i came back nad it became /pol/
>>
>>7803131
keked hard
>>
>>7804852
everybody like: oh my god plz stop
bottom right buy: plz more
>>
>>7805404
Lost to a damn comment.
>>
>>7804214
Haha. This one got me.
>>
>>7802418
newfag much?
>>
>>7802325
>pendulum swings back only with more momentum and we only have ourselves to blame

fun times ahead
>>
>>7803475
never pass up a chance to post the truth
>>
>>7805636
M.O.P FT Busty Rhymes & Remy Ma ante up [remix]
>>
>>7805636
its written in the fucking corner learn how to internet you faggot
>>
>>7804733
You Sir deserved these dubs
>>
>>7804843
Lost to the guy puking
>>
>>
>>7802418
literally /b/ tier
>>
>>7803816
>>7805107
>>7805358
>these newfags think DD is something special
>>
>>7805945
Cause you're a fucking idiot and started with a /pol/ webm
>>
>>7805404
very good
>>
>>7801982
this scared the shit out of me
>>
>>7803101
Why are all of these people's reaction coming out with anger? I would have laughed or pet the dog. It's just a dog lol.
>>
>>7804809
Almost a recreation of Stewart Lee's Jesus story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbe5o3Mmkfg
>>
>>7803209
It's definitely not polish, croatian maybe?
>>
>>7804417
Its a monument of peace to honor the mighty 'beetus!
>>
File: 1438446070761.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438446070761.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>7803200
>>7803160
Google, you retards. Everything he said is correct. Frankly I'm tired of footing the bill for a fucking invading army while liberals drone on about their hurt feelings. Fucking kekold bitch faggots.
>>
>>7806965
certainly an expert at his craft
>>
>>7806469
FUCKING LOST
>>
>>7801735
>>7801742
>>7801745
>>7801746
>>7801750
Thank you for naming them, I now know not to watch them :^)
>>
File: Degenerate.webm (680KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.webm
680KB, 320x240px
Just made this right now.
>>
>>7803101
its fake, the dog goes after a treat you can clearly see that at 0:40
>>
>>7803209
Hungarian trucker in Calais being sick of the monkeys damaging his truck.
>>
>>7803548
>>7804177

He's right though.
>>7803475
>>
did someone had the one of the guy fighting 5 girls?
>>
>>7806469
kek
>>
>>7804834
The only funny moment of Michael Jones ever.
>>
>>7806725
im hungarian and i prove that he speaks hungarian.
>>
>>7801735
>>
>>7801838
BRUH
I would have instantly came too when she talked to me
>>
File: 1353982480386.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1353982480386.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>7802151
Why the fuck don't they relocate to Turkey? Or even Eastern Europe? No, they travel all the way to countries to Germany and the UK for the free gibsmedats. Don't be so fucking stupid. Wait, you probably are this fucking stupid because you're probably a liberal faggot.
>>
>>7804483
/pol/ is the biggest fucking confirmation bias festival on the internet. One massive thrashing mass of self loathing and fear. It really is amusing to watch..
>>
File: Destiny.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>7801816
I'm glad ISIS is as progressive as usual.
>>
>>7807635
This amazing!

sauce?
>>
>>7804830
Sause on the song Im pretty sure its slayer but im not sure what song
>>
>>7804830
mosh pit
>>
bumpin so i can scroll thru
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.