[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 54

Can I get a feels thread lads?

I've been feeling I'm stuck in a loop, and every day seems like another wasted day. I don't have the energy or the drive to do anything with my life right now. The only real reason I'm even going to college anymore is that I earned a full ride and it seems like a waste if I don't go. I have fantasies of killing everyone I come across and then killing myself. Like a sort of revenge. The way someone can just be free'd from whatever they are feeling. Take their happiness away from them like mine has.I would never do it, but I do think about it in a romantic way. I don't know. Maybe something will click one of these days and get me together. But for now, numb is all I want to feel.
>>
File: 2341234213.webm (4MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
2341234213.webm
4MB, 384x216px
>>
File: 2341234.webm (4MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
2341234.webm
4MB, 384x216px
>>
see a therapist m8
>>
>>11216540
I don't know how I would even go to one. I don't work and don't have insurance. Not only that, But my family would want to stick themselves in my problems and they wouldn't understand. Old fashioned immigrant parents.
>>
File: 21341234.webm (4MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
21341234.webm
4MB, 384x216px
Bump
>>
>>11216520
>>11216549
Sounds like you've got it too good. Do something that scares you if you're bored. Or, even better, do something everyday that scares you.
>>
>>11216549

You can always go to see a priest or the spiritual leader of your choice.
>>
>>11216881
this aint a ylyl
>>
>>11216520
You don't wanna feel numb mate, I'm coming here to try and regain my feelings for anything,I can't cry or laugh anymore. You want to keep your ability to feel. Even if it might seem better to be numb.
>>
File: 1477547075183.webm (4MB, 664x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477547075183.webm
4MB, 664x360px
>>
File: 1489364081424.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489364081424.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>11218392
who is he?
>>
File: human1.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
human1.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: anonymous.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: vesna.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vesna.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
>>11216520
sorry for talking about myself but.
since i was 13 ive been struggling with deppression and have wanted to end my life way too many times, especially for a 12-16 year old... the past few years have been very tough because the thoughts are all throughout my day and have been for a few years which worries me. Ive always stopped myself from using my brothers shotgun like my cousin did when he was 17, or jumping from my 19th story apartment, etc... but the only single reason i think i dont do it is because i cant put my family though it again. im super scared of the future, and what bad things might be ahead. ive been hitting the gym every day lately because i have no friends and making friends in school is very tough for me as my social skills have been on the decline partially due to not having anyone to practice being normal around. i wish i didnt have to keep doing this, how much longer, will it ever go away, what can i do to help myself, who can i ask for help, why am i such a weak pathetic piece of shit. also op i feel you on the violent thoughts to others.... it really troubles me sometimes.
anyways, i hope one or both of us can eventually pull out of our nosedives, or crash and finally be at ease
>>
>>11219879
be 22 now by the way
>>
>>11219879
number 1 - go see a doctor and get the meds that will help, maybe also counselling.
number 2 - if you have someone to talk to, then unload. if not i am happy to stand in and listen and offer what advice i can.

i have been through this - drugs, depression, what felt like endless loops that never helped me at all (constant thoughts that me dying would be easier on my family as i wqas a burden and being gone would help), the wish to die. I then couldn't stop a partner kill herself and that changed my attitude. nothing is so bad that death is the answer (fuck the rest of society), your life is worth, and if you don't agree then please argue with me or reach out and talk to those who can help
>>
>>11219879
>>11219937

>depression is feeling bad about yourself

You aren't depressed, you are just feeling bad and insecure about yourself because you are going nowhere. Depression is almost like lack of emotion
>>
>>11219958
ok genius. thanks for figuring that out. i wish you had been there years ago to act as the voice of reason. Good thing you read our case notes and weighed everything up before your decisive judgement. thanks for the help, i'm now cured.
>>
>>11216520
feeling exactly the same, anon
>>
>>11219937
my parent has taken me to many doctors over the years, it hasnt helped much. but i agree with the premise that i need to talk to someone. i just really dont like it... thats why i do it here anonymously like once a year. i dont want people to see me as weak in my daily life, what friends i do have back in my hometown all know me as funny, fun, a "man" as in i dont like taking shit from people, and am not a pussy at all about much (mainly all an act though). none of them really know how lonely and fucked up i really am. im serious though, theres an insurmountable obstacle keeping me from taking my life, and its my family (mom mainly, dad left). i just really wish more than anything that i didnt HAVE to live, i dont even have a fucking choice here. thanks for listening though, i honestly appreciate it anon
>>
>>11219879
Hey man, if you wanna talk abou it, or idk, just talk about anything, maybe play something if you like that, I´d love to. I´m also going through some rough time, and talking always helps, even if there is no actual conclusion in the end of the conversation.
>>
>>11219972
lol. ya, fuck that bitch and thank uyou. but hes partially right, i am insecure, and i wouldnt be surprised if a significant contributor for why i feel sad is because i feel bad about myself, weather i realize it or not
>>
File: Tyke the Elephant.webm (4MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tyke the Elephant.webm
4MB, 426x240px
Shitty thread.
You're all posting videos that are forcing to be sad, none of them actually are.
>>
>>11220001
that's oddly close to how i felt for many years. my family learned of my depression and anti-depressants many years after the fact. It took finding things to want to live for on my own and it took a long time. i went nocturnal for years and "functioned" in society because i had to. it's worth pushing through and latching on to anything that you like/enjoy or people you really click with. it's not all pointless and if you keep on you'll get to a point where you can see why.
>>
>>11220003
im sorry... this is as far as i will go in regards to opening up like this. i think you are a good person for taking concern with my problems, i sincerely mean that. im sorry i cannot talk to you like your asking, i realize that it might be helpful for the both of us, but i just cant do it idk why. im sorry... i hope things get better for you, and for anyone else reading this. see you next year maybe, bye and thank you again. also its my fuckin stupid ass birthday in 6 days.... gd
>>
>>11216549
consider non-addictive psychoactive drugs used sparingly and in moderation. get a hobby and exercise. read books you enjoy
>>
>>11219589
>sex
>transient

so is food and shelter. so is life. that's not an argument
>>
>>11220037
Hey, it´s ok man. I understand your decision, it can be very hard. I really hope you can get better and overcome this. I would love to give you some tip, but I´m still trying to find some. Also, happy birthday in advance, hope you enjoy your day
>>
>>11216520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzGQ0CXo4MI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z118lF7vQUw
>>
I've been there before too OP. Since i was 14-15 i've felt like everything was useless and that every act i ever did was inconsequential because everything i would ever do would be forgotten in a couple decades after my death. I kept telling myself that for years. I also had many violent fantasies on killing everyone around me, in part because everyone already thought i was going to be a school shooter since i had a few friends i'd talk to. I ruined relationships and friendships all the way down. I've tried anti-depressants and therapy, the pills worked, it helped keep the thoughts constantly running in the back of my head from becoming the thing that dominated my day to day life, but ultimately i felt like my existence was fake and quit taking them. I can't truthfully say that there is a singular answer that will make it all go away as In many ways i'm still not past this either, but here are a couple of things that have helped me.
1: Do new things, doesn't matter what, go find a job, go for a walk, go explore that nature trail or bike path you've seen but never been down, look into some sort of academic or political subject that has interested you and learn about it.
2: Get rid of your sad music/listen to it less. If you're constantly listening to sad music you should stop, it just reinforces that sad feeling. Listen to something more neutral to start with, music without lyrics can be a good place to start.
3:Get out and exercise, you don't have to go to a gym but if you have the ability to walk to school or at least partially do it. I walk twenty minutes to and from the bus stop that takes me to school four days a week.
4: if you've got homework or need to study try and do it in the sun, sun is good for you and I believe that it has been proven to improve mental health somewhat. (I was told this in highschool and seems to be true from my own experiences)
There are more things you could do, and i'll try and post more in a minute.
>>
>board full of cuckposters also is full of over emotional faggots who cry about nothing
>>
>>11220530
Continuation:
5: find a group of people that share interests, or going back to 1, find a group of people who are also interested in learning about something, challenge each other. Stimulating and challenging talks can be good for you.

6: Drink more water and eat better. If you're eating crap fastfood all the time and drinking soda/energy drinks all the time cut back on that, shit's not good for you. Not saying don't do it ever, but cut back on it.

7: Try and have a semi regular sleep schedule, having an irregular sleep schedule is going to leave you fatigued and without energy, just adding to the emotionally drained state you're in already.

8: Play to your strengths, whatever they are, and if you don't have any (I know the feel) figure out something you want to learn how to do that could be considered useful that you're also interested in. Feeling like you have nothing to offer to people isn't going to help you at all. My personal recommendations are to learn how to cook more than your basic box foods, or basic car mechanics, both of which are helpful to yourself and others.

9: It's going to be a slow process but find somebody, or multiple people that you can talk about different facets of your life. There's never going to be a single person who understands you 100% so you're best bet is to find somebody else who is in your position, or was in your position, and have them guide you through some things.

10: You've got to do it yourself. If you just sit around and wait for things to get better you're going to be very upset for a long time. Nobody can fix your life for you, make the improvements you want to see. It's going to be hard, you're going to want to quit. But if you want to feel better you'll do what you can to get rid of this feeling. If you do nothing you just reinforce to yourself that you want to feel this way.

part 3 is closing statement.
>>
>>11220591
10 is the hardest for me, it's a lot easier to sit around and feel bad about shit than it is to get up and do something about it. I feel for you OP though i can't say I know everything that's going on, I wish you the best for the future.I feel that the fact that you're willing to come out like this at the very least says to me that you want to get better, and i hope you do. It may take years OP, you may never fully rid yourself of this feeling, but i do believe that you will find a way to get past this in some regard. Best wishes OP, good luck out there.
>>
>>11219772
so wait theres nothing black could do to save the bishop on c7 but why resign? was black's strategy that bishop reliant?
>>
>>11220025
poor animal

fgs how could people be so stupid
>>
Can someone tell me the name of the song in OP's first post plz?
>>
>>11216520
Who is she
>>
>>11216520
Who is she?
>>
>>11216549
if you are in college, they often have a limited # of free sessions. Worth a shot.
>>
>>11221310
I used depression and obsession by XXXTentacion with a post I saw on this board.
>>
>>11221405
Thanks, kinda want to know this girls story yano
>>
>>11219958
That's a phase of depression, I get in and out of that sometimes with the worst crevacing into Depersonalization. Where there is nothing but numb entropy and feeling like im a puppet controlling a 3rd person thats all scripted.

During that moment its neutral and I don't feel much but when I pop out of it I want to die as to never again experience that.

Feeling bad about yourself for what's considered an abnormal amount of time where it's considered the norm for your way of thinking is indeed depression, one of the first layers of it actually.

Mine developed now into what you refer to after years of feeling awful about myself, wanting to die, hating everything and intense sadness. It's been untreated so it's resolved into a constant tired uncaring lack of motivation.

I cleaned my apartment for the first time in 5 months because today was one of the few days I wasn't completely numb.

TLDR; Your definition of depression is narrow.
>>
File: Depression.webm (4MB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.webm
4MB, 730x410px
You need one person to listen to your problems and to be there for you. I'm always that guy who helps everyone else above them-self, and yet no one seems to treat me the same way, but i'm happy none the less.
>>
>>11216524
whos this
>>
>>11223414
The same for me brother
>>
>>11220591
How would you say I could find a group of people that share the same interests?
>>
>>11216531
can i get a youtube link or somthin?
>>
>>11216531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXcQtwNfvxE nvm i found this
>>
File: 1503874319516.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503874319516.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>11220813
that bishop is needed more often then not to win, it was the bishop and the rook both in grave danger, it was a lose, good game, but they couldn't win at that point, in fact about four takes back the lose was assured
>>
>>11220508
Jesus man, that kiwi video.
>>
>>11221383
Might be Mars Argo
>>
>>11220813
At that level, going down a piece with no significant compensation (activity, mad tactics etc) and you are fucked. See eg the games of Mikhail Tal for examples of going a piece down not giving a FUCK and then winning hard.

Vesna was a QT, mang, fuck
>>
>>11220063
your point?
>>
>>11218392
Second this who is the guy??
>>
>>11226091
Yep, that's her. Thanks man
>>
>>11219749
holy shit :(
>>
>>11216520
Terrible video with an edgy comment to boot, do it already you cunt.
>>
>>11219589
Nice CNN tears
>>
>>11226206
Obviously his point is that calling something transient as a means of denigrating it is only meaningful if contrasted with something not transient (and additionally, there is some reason to value non-transience); and further that the fag in the video didn't and couldn't.
>>
>>11218392
>>11218686
>>11226229

It's from a musical movie called ONCE

The 2 lead actors are also musicians.

One of the best songs from the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY
>>
File: 1482375223177.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482375223177.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
>>11226325
you did the work of the lord today. Thank you anon.
>>
>>11226431
Thanks mang. Your reply made my night. As gay as that sounds. Have a good one. Feels good to not call someone a faggot and get called a faggot all day.
>>
File: yanet garcia.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yanet garcia.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>11219749
Man Thailand feel commercials are the worst. In a good way. This is the most wholesome ones. I'll dump some from my YT folder cause they're long and I don't wanna make them into webms. I'll tag along a YLYL for afterwards when ya'll finish watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMX6H6YY1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKodetgRHM

^^ These 2 really REALLY fuck me up. One more thai commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmHzsXO1EZg

This one is actually quite infuriating and made me rage cry as a grown ass adult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6r6EhKGN0
>>
>>11226127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvwa508c2U
>>
File: Beu.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Beu.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
File: Pendulum.webm (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pendulum.webm
4MB, 480x360px
>>
>>11216524
music artist?
>>11223447
Itachi Uchiha, had the most tragic life possibly in the entire Naruto series
>>
>>11219749
Holy shit, my eyes are like waterfall right now, fuck.
>>
>>11226737
Tore me up man. Feels are fuckin' real. People don't deserve dogs.
>>
File: feels 7 dog.webm (2MB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
feels 7 dog.webm
2MB, 846x476px
>>
OP, thank you for this thread. I have felt numb for almost two years. State of complete apathy just made me waste my time on nothing. I ignored most of my friends until they stopped bothering me, I have a boyfriend, but I've always been a person that keeps my deepest feelings to myself, I pretend that I'm okay. I've had a really bad childhood, few failed relationships made me question myself, and on top of that, I had a stalker, which made me afraid for the first time in my life. I function normally in some areas of life, but I have two exams left to finish my uni, and I didn't have enough strength to study and get that over with for two years now. It's like I have some mental block, and I feel like everything is useless anyway. Sounds stupid, but there's more to it than one post can describe. Anyway, some of my methods to get by are: get yourself a job, you feel happier when you have a way of providing for yourself, any online freelance job will work, but something that keeps you surrounded with people is better, maybe a part-time job in a bar or something like that where you have to talk to people; cook your food, it brings me joy to mix different ingredients and make something delicious, it may work for you too; sounds silly, but small things like a pleasant smell may help you think that there is hope in this world, find a perfume you like and wear it even if you don't need to go out, use scented candles, have a real plant in your place that smells nice, like basil or chamomile; be physically active, I would say work out or go to the gym, but it's difficult to make yourself do it, so start with small things, install an app that counts your steps, walk more, even if you don't need to, even inside the house; clean your room, fold the clothes that lay around, wash dirty laundry, throw away old things, do the small repairs inside your place that need to be done, remind yourself that you're doing it for yourself....
I'll continue in another post, this is too long :)
>>
>>11226999
Oh fuck you m8. Why'd you have to go and do that?
>>
>>11216520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
>>
>>11220554
Wow, No sympathy for people that are literally talking about taking their own lives. You are a sick fucking troll. Go for a walk and think about why you are so angry.
>>
Continuing...
I haven't mentioned meditation, it's bothersome to meditate every day, but if you have time/will power do it; I occasionally write down something, just put whatever is in your head on the paper, might help, our problems seem a bit smaller if we have a chance to reflect on them from a third person point of view; shower every morning, it is a nice start of the day; force yourself to smile more, in the beginning it's a bit difficult but later you won't need to force yourself anymore, it will come naturally; random acts of kindness make you feel like you have a place in this world, so do it, hold the door for random stranger, say thank you with a smile to the cashier in grocery store, anything is good if you're nice and polite. There are few other things, but I think I've covered the basics pretty well. I skipped one thing though, and it should be done first. Think about the cause of your current state. Why do you feel the way you do, and when did it begin? Recognize your problem before attempting to solve it. Keep in mind that the world doesn't owe you anything, so you have no right to be angry at the world. The world gets better if you're better to it, and to begin doing that you need to be better to yourself.
Sad songs and fake feels of others don't work, just start from yourself. So many people in the world, you need to find your place and be happy.
Hope I helped a bit, that's my random act of kindness for today, have a nice life. :)
>>
This one always gets me

https://youtu.be/1RKIVBvf7pw

Corey if your out there lurking, stop being a cunt I miss you faggot.
>>
GANJA
>>
>>11226743
Fuck you I wasn't ready
>>
>>11216520
There is a way to cure yourself!
It takes effort, courage and time but it is possible and most important it is lasting.
You need to find something that challenges your existence and do it every single day no matter how, where and when. The key is to be consistent. Just like going to the collage.

Mine was "cold showers".

I did it for almost 2 years. In that time I never took a warm shower. NOT ONE! It was so difficult that I had to take a waterproof camera with me and film myself doing it. A lot of times I was talking to the camera in order to motivate myself to turn the water on.

Find your challenge. Look for the time when you feel a little better and start with it. Every day. No matter what!

Wish you love.

Mike
>>
>>11226704
>The worst in a good way.
Imagine being so soulless that your country has to advertise for emotions.
>>
>>11218686
glen hansard
>>
File: 429vp8.webm (130KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
429vp8.webm
130KB, 360x480px
>>11226999
Tripadippin feelz
>>
>>11226836
xxxtentacion - everybody dies in their nightmares
>>
File: depression.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
depression.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>11227407
>>
>>11227077
Lost all my friends that mattered to me over the last 10 years.
I have no drive, no will to do anything beyond the absolute bare essentials to stay alive.
I have never actively seeked a relationship or job. Theyve always come to me.
I'm always honest about who I am.
Relationships last about a year, which is when they finally realise what I told them about myself on the first date is true.
In my job, I just happen to be good in a niche tech function, and since noone else in the company is savvy about my area, noone questioms my methods. I have literally drawn out a 4 hour task to 3 months, and got congratulated when I finally deemed it to be finished.
I find some solace in reading that it happens to a lesser or greater extent with other people, but little more than that.
>>
>>11216520

then do it
or grow some balls and get through life no matter how hard it is
and how miserable or empty you feel

you´re still on your feet so keep going
>>
>>11219772
damn that was really enjoyable. i miss playing chess.
>>
File: 1501308352581.webm (4MB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501308352581.webm
4MB, 610x610px
>>
File: Just Hug.webm (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just Hug.webm
2MB, 360x360px
>>
File: train feelings.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
train feelings.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>11218392
>Holy shit, that's annoying to listen too. His voice is cracking and his is strumming so hard it is distorting the sound in a way you shouldn't on acoustic. That intensity is so forced.
>>
Shane Koyczan - To this day

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY
>>
File: 1501707275574.webm (4MB, 150x267px) Image search: [Google]
1501707275574.webm
4MB, 150x267px
>>11233492
try this if you can get over the people in the background
>>
>>11232863
>>11232863
>i will never have a cute gf to do something like that.

Crying right now
>>
>>11227163
it's ok mate leave the troll be angry is his way of being
>>
>>11233732
Jesus, I don't know where these fuckers are from but me and my friends used to do the same thing in high school. Singing shitty songs as hard as we could and drinking shittier beer in a backyard that resembled a junkyard. I miss those days.
>>
>>11232859
I thought he was acting to stab him in the back.
>>
File: best reaction ever.gif (2MB, 280x242px) Image search: [Google]
best reaction ever.gif
2MB, 280x242px
>>11233732
brought a smile to my face. chin up bros
>>
>>11232863
Nothing lasts forever.
>>
shit thread. delete it. you should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
File: heneverwalkedagain.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heneverwalkedagain.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>11233732
Yea, that's way better. See how he strums aggressively but it still sounds like music? Plus that's pretty impressive rhythm keeping that up that long.
>>
no feels man post more
>>
>>11235348
Don't i fucking know it mate,
I had that, feels longer ago than it really was. I'm hoping to find it again, but the last few nights... it seems like an impossible task.

There must be other ones out there like that. I just hope we'll find them. Lord knows we all deserve our better half.
>>
>>11232863
9/10 the girl like that relishes it for the appearance, that poor dude probably 100% sincere and probably got hit by an emotional train when she dipped.
>>
I like sad musics with histories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPKBwO4-P8
>>
Good thread OP didn't, anons didn't overdo it. I needed the mental stretch
>>
File: 1498259001843.webm (3MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498259001843.webm
3MB, 250x188px
>>
>>11226743
fucking hell..
>>
>>11220025
That doesn't make me sad, that makes me mad. Fucking subhuman filth deserved to be crushed by her, but mostly she deserved better than that.
>>
File: 1502505128957.webm (4MB, 560x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502505128957.webm
4MB, 560x238px
>>
File: 1502770008056.webm (1MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502770008056.webm
1MB, 450x360px
>>
>>
>>11238305
Projecting much
>>
>>11226743
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>11227077
that's really what its all about. Getting up and accomplishing something. whether its cleaning, hitting the gym, what ever. Something to keep your mind off your mind and makes you feel better about your overall situation. Can't express the importance of the gym in fighting depression (and in my case dual diagnosis w/ polysubstance dependence as well). When you start to look good you start to feel good. when you start to feel good you start to look good. Getting ripped gets andorphines rolling brah.
>>
Someone remembers a song that was used to be post here in feels thread? Was a sad one, I only remember a guy with a mask on, and the title was something with the word "God", anyone else remember?
>>
>>11242845
Forget it... I found it

https://youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs?list=PLxFXChGXTkTNBhxCuJNXKsOWMP43XVTAT
>>
>>11226743
This always remind me of my mother and father, and more these days, she passed away september 19th 2016... I miss her a lot :/
>>
If you are feeling down and depressed and contemplating suicide ... pls don't. I know you are hurting and I know you feel like the entire world is against you. I won't tell you it will magically get better or some BS like that. Maybe my words will have zero effect on you but let me be that one voice that you hear in the back of your mind ... don't give up!
You are in a horrible low and it feels like shit. I know, I have been there a few times and I know how it feels. You are not alone!

But I also know that there are some things that will make you smile even in this state. I know there is at least one thing out there that you cling to.
Strange thing is, you might not even realize it yet.

You might also think that regardless of what you do, the world hates you. No, no, no.
Lemme tell you something. You are glorious. You are cool and you are awesome. If others cannot see it, well then fuck them!

Oh how often do we try to please other people and be cool and whatnot and shit nothing comes back.
That is a character flaw in THEM, not YOU!
The right people will echo back. If they do not, they are the wrong people.

Stop trying to please other people!

People think they need a horde of friends... no. Find a few that you connect with and cherish them.
Drop the toxic. Drop those that only see you as an option. Seek those who would rather have a hot cup of coffee and listen to your thoughts, then to post pictures on instagram

Oh yeah ... I bet there are at least a few people that like you ... I mean really like you.
Love is not about looks or money. You bet on that and you probably won't be happy.

Find charities or work as a volunteer.
Someone once said 'be the person you would have needed when you were young'.

Trust me, those who make life live-able are out there. Usually when you least expect it. You will make mistakes and you probably will get hurt again ... and FFSM it hurts like a mofo!
But when you find it ... it will make everything worthwhile.
>>
Guys, i just created a discord, so we can chat about our feelings and talk about the problems of our days with each others, and put the bot to play some sad songs for us:

https://discord.gg/J3ZaTdq
>>
Dont know what I can do to help, I just stopped feeling sad for myself and repressed all the feelings I could, when I begin to feel sad again I just don't, I don't know if everyone can or should do it, but it works for me atleast
>>
>>11216524
cringe
>>
>>11219749
God right in them feels
>>
>>11226396
>tfw i will never expereince such love
>>
>>11226743
EVERY DAM TIME
>>
>>11239094

god this one hits really really close to homw
>>
>>11216531
>>11216524
>>11216520
Based on these three webms I can heartily recommend suicide
>>
>>11238255

beauty = treachery

she will always look for someone better.
>>
>>11226325
I've been wanting to rewatch this for ages, but could never find what it was called. Thanks alot anon
>>
>>11238437
got me
>>
>>11216881
Feels not YLYL, but can I get sauce on that song please?
>>
>>11243435
And yet we still watch it every time
>>
File: 1430757398368.gif (298KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430757398368.gif
298KB, 500x281px
>>11239094
Damn it, bad feels again.
>>
>>11226091

Real name Brittany Sheets.
>>
File: 1452143701957.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452143701957.gif
998KB, 500x281px
Made a feels discord for anons, feel free to join.

qTYgbY4
>>
>>11232859
>america
>take out the knife inside a police station
>25 police officers jumo outta nowhere pointing their assalut rifles at you
>the swat and the military are outside and waiting for you
>navy seal break in and smoke the entrance
>the cctv cameras start shooting you with 9mm ammo from their hidden gun
>10 police officers taze your dead body while 40 more beat the shit out of if while screaming "stop resisting"
>they get on the news eventually as heroes that saved the day
>>
File: 8e7.gif (23KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.gif
23KB, 1024x1024px
>>11244058
>>
>>11244075
>>
>>11216549
Stop watching porn. Your happiness is gone because porn has fucked up your dopamine levels.

https://yourbrainonporn.com/
>>
>>11238437
FUCK
>>
File: china broken escalator.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
china broken escalator.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>11226999
White doggo has a boner, trying to get laid.

Even Chinese doggos have no souls.
>>
>>11244032
Turns out there was already another one
>>11243242
>J3ZaTdq
>>
>>11226743
I do this every fuckin time. Come in thinking this is weak shit then end of leaving in tears. Fuck...
>>
You need a goal in life and you have to find that on your own. I was in your situation when I was in my late teens and in my first few years of college. Watch Jordan Peterson, maybe that might help you a bit.
>>
>>11219749
Wow, that actually shook me to my core, I haven't felt those kind of emotions for a while. That was nice.
>>
>>11243850
XXXTENTACION - Depression & Obsession
>>
>>11216524
>xxxtentacion - Everybody dies in their nightmares
Didn't thought i would ever hear him on 4chan.
>>
>>11244075
you know its not bait, its just exaggeration, it was actually quite funny, of course no cctv cameras shoot 9mm.
>>
>>11243789
Np nigger
>>
>>11225423
this makes me feel at ease~
>>
File: Heyr.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heyr.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>11216520
>>
>>11216520
the dissosiation is real senpai. been on it for years. dont remember anything anymore. what ive done. where ive been. its all like a dream i forgot. get random memories sometimes of shit and it hits hard.
>>
>>11247062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPu5NjJSw7k
>>
>>11226316
that is not true tho every day things can have value, but it is not the only ingredient for it, meaning comes when you have transience, you cannot live a meaningfull life through sex, otherwise you are not a fulfilled human, the real potential of the human capacities comes from the detachment of the basic materialistics things, i think you couldnt understand the point the "fag" in the video was making, maybe you are retarded?
>>
>>11218392
feelz were felt.
>>
>>11219589
wrong feels. i now feel rage.

now i am completely fired up for life at this point.
>>
>>11219749
we lift each other up, which lift ourselves up.

sometimes we're not all pieces of shit
>>
>>11226396
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieve it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
>>
>>11226737
F
>good doggo
>>
>>11220554
how's middle-school treating you?
>>
>>11231087
>underrated
>>
>>11244075
this. dude was full tard
>>
>>11216520
>>11216524
Not 1, not 2, but THREE cringey videos with XXXTentacion in the background? What the fuck are you doing on this site?
>>
>>11226743
The only thing I care about in life is my wife. Knowing that I will one day lose her is my only sorrow.
>>
>>11243667
Imagine being this much a fucking loser xD.
OP is clearly not psychologically fit and you want to fuck with it some more lol.
>>
>>11249202
dizralph.c - two of us
>>
>>11226704
>oai fuck me dead
>>
File: 1498074141074.webm (4MB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498074141074.webm
4MB, 569x320px
>>
File: 1500497338276.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500497338276.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>11226743
That fucking clock makes me so angry
I can't help grit my teeth at the pain
>>
Feels thread? Nah nigga, let's be happy!
>>
>>11221352
>>11221383

Mars Argo
>>
>>11226743
the version with music from left4dead od something wrecked me more than once. The soft screech of the violin Is my tear trigger.
>>
This thread is like going back to 2009 /b/

Absolutely cringe
>>
>>11216520
worst movie i've ever seen

like wtf r u even trying
>>
>>11244075
he;'s right thorugh
>>
>>11237877
damn he almost broke his legs there
>>
>work during week
>poison self every weekend
>lament life on Sunday

Yay
>>
>>11216524
i guess this would make me feel if i knew any of these characters or story
>>
>>11231087
fuckin Bo Burnham, I wish he still did shit
>>
>>11239094
litterally the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is what happens when my family finds me, fuck man
>>
>>11231253
I'm sympathetic to your mentality. I am, in all ways, lazy. I literally want to do as little work as possible at all times, so don't think you're much different from everyone else.

There is something that keeps me going, though. Yes, we've all done what you have at work to some degree as far as I can tell. I've done a lot of youtube watching on the toilet at my carpentry job and it's a constant struggle not to. However the feeling I get when I don't, when I work hard and I accomplish, is what keeps me going. To attain for myself by means of hard work and creation, no matter what anyone else says or thinks, is the best feeling ever. It's what keeps me off of youtube on those productive days. I get in ruts and wish everything was free sometimes, but I'll tell you right now when you conquer the problems in your own head you will understand what makes great men.
>>
File: depressedcosmonaut.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
depressedcosmonaut.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>11218405
source or name of this?
>>
File: sadboi.webm (4MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
sadboi.webm
4MB, 360x640px
I'll see what i got boys
>>
>>11219879
>>11219891

o/ 39 and counting. You get better at it. Lots of good times mixed in.
>>
File: bluebird.webm (2MB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
bluebird.webm
2MB, 492x360px
>>11254299
>>
File: consciousness.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>11254305
>>
>>11233732
Jesse Stewart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTmeKoBR-VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tn_03LNNb8
>>
File: grozny.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
grozny.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>11254318
>>
>>11249443
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
Is my destroyer.
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

The force that drives the water through the rocks
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
Turns mine to wax.
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

The hand that whirls the water in the pool
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
Hauls my shroud sail.
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
How of my clay is made the hangman’s lime.

The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
Shall calm her sores.
And I am dumb to tell a weather’s wind
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.

And I am dumb to tell the lover’s tomb
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm.
>>
File: suicidal.webm (4MB, 506x380px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.webm
4MB, 506x380px
>>11254364
last webm i got
>>
>>11216549
honestly, the first 4 replies pretty much sum it up, and id suggest you follow either/all and in a week you'll feel much better
>>
>>11254210
if tomorrow starts without me, the music's mono no aware by hammock, who are fucking incredible
>>
>>11254569
thank you anon, beautiful video. Rejuvenates my love of the vibrancy of earth
>>
>>11254305
fuck i had to repeat that, absolutely true.
>>
>>11254393
thanks for the vid homie. gonna write a song with the lyrics now
>>
>>11254801
>>11254764
no problem boys
>>
File: wife n baby.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
wife n baby.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
>>11254818
>>
>>11254901
That is one ugly looking baby.
>>
>>11254969
well im not gonna be trying to fuck the baby
>>
>>11225423
sauce?
>>
File: 1501465459931.webm (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1501465459931.webm
4MB, 500x282px
>>
File: 1482811100129.webm (3MB, 522x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482811100129.webm
3MB, 522x650px
>>
>>11223414
We're just too nice to people. I'm sure we've been told as much, but for me, I'm nice to people because I know how lonely and dark that road is and I don't want anyone to feel what I try to make myself not feel daily. It's a shame really. Not all of us are lucky enough to have people that will want to listen to and understand who we are. When I was twenty I decided I was done, so I went into my roommate's gun cabinet, took his shotgun, and put it in my mouth. Before I pulled the trigger I had one thought: This isn't how I want it to end.I don't want to be remembered like this. I didn't have anyone to talk to. I was alone. I was scared, but I finally realized I didn't want to die. So I did everything I could to not go through that again. To this day, I may have my low days. Recently it's lasted longer than I'd like it too, but at least I don't want to die anymore. I'm not a religious man, but something is keeping me here for something. I don't know if I'll ever now what for.
>>
>>11219749
I LOST SO BAD, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. DAMN.
>>
>>
>>11216549
Youre a person that doesnt ask for help.
I am too...sometimes we really need it
>>
>>11238305
She dipped? Story?
>>
>>11243237
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>11216520
owie now I'm angry
angry about jews
>>
>>11216520
There was a long time where I would just be unwakeably asleep for most of every day, like my body had just sort of lost the will to live and the only thing keeping me occasionally moving was a dwindling supply of stubborn desperation.

That eventually passed though, and now, personally, I think of escape. Cutting ties with all of it and beginning to wander, at least until such point as I find something worth stopping or die.

I have never felt so much self-recognition towards an avian as when I saw this video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

Whatever it is that compels this bird to just stop in its tracks, stare unblinkingly off into the distance for a solid halfhour, then trek into the mountains far away from its colony or any shoreline, I feel it too. The only difference is, thus far I've done a fairly good job talking myself off the ledge after maybe a mile or so. The urge is getting stronger though, and eventually I'll have a flare-up so strong I won't want to resist.

When I think back, I think I've always had this feeling to an extent. I made several attempts at running away from home when I was very young that ended with my parents chasing me down and talking me back.

I sometimes wonder if there's a specific destination calling me, like Devil's Tower in Close Encounters, or it's just some primal instinct to migrate when life in your current location is unbearable.
>>
>>11248268
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
>>
>>11219958
>Depression is almost like lack of emotion
Huh... maybe he was right and I should see a shrink...
>>
>>11254988
>>
>>11254988
Kek
>>
>>11250698
the thing that absolutely terrifies me about relationships is that I can try my absolute damndest but it may not amount to anything because my lover might not try

im not scared of commitment. i want commitment
im scared my partner wont commit
>>
>>11220508
Thank you, anon. Better than OP.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMUvfmON-U
>>
>>11244192
That 2 second window where the women go from trying to save her to shielding the child from watching her mother die.
>>
>>11220554
I guess you haven't realized you're only here to (failingly) fap away the pain yet. Not enough self-awareness I suppose. Well, you'll catch on eventually, and recognizing you have a problem is the first step to overcoming it.
>>
play maple story

i recommend a x1 vanilla private server
>>
>>11220591
>make the improvements you want to see
Different anon here, say I don't really know what improvements I wanna see anymore. I'm so far down in this I'm pretty much ambivalent even to my own survival and suffering, and the only reasons I maintain either is the dying hope of eventually coming across something fulfilling and I can't do that 6 feet under. Otherwise I'd probably be dead to self-neglect about three years ago when the sleep hit. I'm this anon by the way. >>11256392

I've already done 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 has a decently high chance of being how I got here in the first place, and have 5.
I ask because although I'm a productive member of society (heck, I'm my old job's model employee: hardworking and repeatably exploitable without complaint) and I suppose technically at peace, I'm... incredibly certain this not what a well-adjusted and healthy mind is supposed to resemble. If anything I've done the thing in old video games where the score rolls under 0 and maxes out.

What improvements came from following these steps, combined with prescribed thyroid meds and eventually added use of caffeine, regained my emotions, but nearly those that surface are omnidirectional resentment, frustration, and paranoia, as well as anxiety resulting from feeling overwhelmed and underequipped for expectations. I can have fleeting surface emotions, but those are always in the background. I'm torn about whether it's good they're at least there, or avoid the caffeine, drop the meds, go back to isolation, and let them deaden back down.

Do you have any advice for someone aimless thus?
>>
>>11223447
Uchiha Itachi... the fucking saddest storyline in anime history
>>
>>11239102
this converted me.. im a communist now
>>
>>11256512
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHe8kKO8uds
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlNW95ypdg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OfBcjyxKY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezfR9S1_RqY
>>
>>11256691
Find a goal and strive to achieve it. I know it sounds corny but that's honestly the only thing driving me through my boring-ass life rn. Maybe start with remembering a time you were happy and figuring out how to get there or somewhere similar again, or finding out what you're good at and contribute it to your local community. Also get a pet maybe; that helps sometimes
>>
>>11225423
2 am, adult swim anime bumps. got me feelin man. time does fly.
>>
>>11226737
I lost a dog and a cat not too long ago. Not quite over it. Miss them both everyday, Probably going to lose another cat and dog soon. Thanks, anon. I'm just thankful I had them for as long as I did. Stuff like this reminds me to be thankful for them.
>>
>>11244058
pretty much. Unless you're dealing small town a midwest cop. and you're white. And you're not gay. And not a foreigner. Not trying to sound like some antifa fag, but a lot of them are pretty bad out here.
>>
cringe thread
>>
>>11239102
capitalism's fucking awesome when you're not the backbone of it.
>>
>>11244032
god i wish don strangled that bitch to death
>>
I just want friends. I dont get it. I dont get how people form so many relationships. I dont get why I never get a text or call asking me if I want to hang out. It kills me knowing I am missing out on so much. I had a hard time making friends in university. Now that I am graduated I have no idea what to do. I am so tired of feeling alone. I am tired of not having anyone to share experiences with. And I am tired of having no reason to get out of bed. months go by and no one reaches out. Thank god I have my parents. At least they still call once in a while.
>>
>>11219749

this is LITERALLY the best argument for fascism I've ever seen
>>
life is struggle and pain. if you don't accept that you will either be ground into the dirt or kill yourself.

you are entitled to nothing. you deserve nothing. work for everything you get or die.

there is nothing else. never has been, never will be.

you faggots are so weak you can't even see it. you are an embarrassment to your ancestors.
>>
>>11257012
Most people's friends are from school, work, roommates or family. So, going to school, getting a job or moving in with roommates will fix your problem as long as you act mildly social.
>>
>>11219879
You're doing something constructive by going to the gym and you have enough empathy and compassion to think about your family and the implications of a suicide: you don't sound weak at all; those are both tall orders and if you are doing those then you definitely have hope. Something made you want to post this: talk to someone in person, I think it will help. You're on the cusp of something great, I'm sure of it, there's just something that has to give and you're there.
>>
>>11254730
The yt vid is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyHELDF_ug
>>
File: Sophia.webm (4MB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia.webm
4MB, 640x346px
Alright my fellow Anons, I don't often post my own stuff here but I thought I would share some music that I've come across that hits me sometimes in the feels.

This first one I listened to for a few weeks straight, the build up was a perfect representation of my feelings and still is but I think can be applied to a lot of people here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWWrY7fO3S4

I'll just post the other few without any comment and let you enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmLqT8JbJOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goWa6EzkCh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OFVkxNctVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErtF4c-7o5I
>>
>>11238437
this fucking shit gets me every time.
>>
File: Iroh.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Iroh.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I hurt for the worst I fear
It's as if something draws near
The hand that grips at my heart
Pulls me asunder to give me a start
I can't believe that what I've done
is what I had to do,
but I shoulder on.
I'm just a soldier
following orders
Not just orders but requests
The things that most men take in jest
I'll make up a story so you won't see
the monster that tears inside of me.
They rip me up and leave me out
People see and cast their doubts
I try so hard but I hear their shouts
So I soldier on with the task I carry out
This is my one last order you see
To make it through this horrifying scene
I carve through like a beast in repose
Backed into corners that only the most troubled know.
So this time I make of you one request
Do not let this story rest.
Carry this on and show the people
that misery and pain is not only feeble
It's a scar, a disease that we all carry
It's something that makes even the strongest weary.
So please allow the peoples minds to rest
Because the only hope is from one who is not blessed
It's the forsaken long and forgotten
That truly shows us what's wrong and rotten.
So please remember these last words.
I'm the lonely soldier,
The one who has to be constantly bolder.
I take the grime and crap life gives
just so you can all let hope live.
I try to plant the seeds in your heart.
To truly give love and hope that start
The one true start that it deserves
Not the beaten lust it has earned
Just give this one good chance you’ll see.
That it’s the heart that really will lead
It’s the last true chance at a victory.
To become a soldier just like me.
>>
>>11220530
>>11220591
Thank you so much for this.
>>
>>11227077
>>11227213
Thank you, I'm glad you wrote this.
>>
>>11257105
>Pt. (1)
Oh no I tried to get friends I tried to put in the effort to make friends, i was sort of successful at it in elementary and middle school, but that was because i had the same classes with the same people for the whole day, which forced them to talk to me. But now I'm in highschool, and it's rough, First year was a disaster, no one would talk to me so i didn't talk to anyone else. Also second year also sucked and was the same, no one would talk to me and the "friends" i made in middle school just pass by me as if i was a complete stranger. No one knows my name even the kids i went to school with,in elementary also in middle school. Hell my 3rd year, i was tired of being alone, so in my weight training class we got a new kid, everyone has friends,so the coach guides him in my direction and tells me to tell him what to do, so once we started I tried my very best to talk to him, ask what school he came from and other small talk, he too barely said anything,so i thought he too was antisocial, so the next day i was going to talk to him more,but once the next day came around,he was laughing with the other kids in the gym, all busting jokes and what not. And never talked to me again, so that's the day i said to myself, "fuck it i won't try to make any other friends, i just want to graduate and go". The only reasons i was able to get friends was because they took a interest into me and they were to first ones to say something. But that's not the only thing that contributes to my depression, it's also trying to get a gf, in elementary i could've gotten one but sadly i wanted to go after the girl that was starting to develop her chest area,(she wasn't even that hot, more like a 5/10 but i wanted boobs). And in middle school i also could've gotten 2, but me being the dumbass i was didn't get the hints....
>>
>>11256766
communism would be a lot worse
>>
>>11257105
>Pt. (2)
...one was a white girl she was like a 8/10, and a Asian chick who was about a 5/10 but i really wanted a different girl, i drew graffiti of her name, but they found out i like her, she stopped speaking to me. But in highschool i saw that same Asian chick but now she's a lesbian, and that girl i liked also became a lesbian, because all of the guys that she dated cheated on her. Maybe 3 but i not sure not that (possible girl friends). Those girls showed a little interest into me, but now that I'm in highschool all the girls are in a relationship with a guy or another girl. But that's not the worst of it, in public i feel like i freak girls out or scare them, even being close to them i see that they become uncomfortable, in exp. I just looked towards a lady on the bus, she saw i was looking at her, she then moved to a seat facing away from me. This happens all the fuckin time, i would just look not stare, hell even being close to them (like 4 feet away from them) they will become uncomfortable and try to hide, or they would just leave. It really sucks being me, no one knows my name even my old friends don't remember, i can't get a gf because i scare all the girls away with my appearance. It sucks being a 6ft Hispanic and Native American. I would truly end it right now, if it wasn't for my family, i know if i wore it do it it it'll put a dark cloud over my family. So they are the only reason I'm still here.
>Sorry for the long boring ass summary that is my life
>>
>>11219772
OK, I did not expect that at the end. Feels :(
>>
>>
>>11239094
oh my god
>>
>>11226743
>tfw you will probably end up alone
>>
>>11245639

its Revenge by XXXTentacion
>>
>>11244192

So they were standing there for...?
>>
File: Rickfeels.webm (4MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Rickfeels.webm
4MB, 720x405px
>>
>>11216549
yo man your school probably has a counseling center and other mental health resources you can use. I have to use mine at my school for similar reasons to you and it's not perfect but it's better than nothing
>>
Can I have the one where the guy jumps of the bridge while burning while music from Samurai Champaloo plays
>>
>>11218392
Glen Hansard
>>
>>11239102
is that a beach house remix?
>>
>>11243850
garettes revenge
>>
>>11244192
FUCK
>>
>>11249605
such a bad rapper, but a delight to an edgelord's ears
>>
File: JewWario - You are not stupid.webm (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
JewWario - You are not stupid.webm
3MB, 400x226px
>>11216520
>>
File: wish you were here.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wish you were here.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>11261019
And then he killed himself
>>
>>11249756
Tbh famalam OP seems like an edgy teen. I don't like to call out music taste but xxxtentacion? really? and naruto amvs? I mean if i had depression i would not be listening to xxxtentacion or watching naruto. If anyone here actually is unstable or has actual depression can tell me is xxxtentacion lyrics mean anything to them or if they are just pure bullshit i would be really grateful.
>>
>>11220025
That diesnt make me sad, that is a poor elephant rising up against its oppressors and dying in a blaze od glory to go to elephant valhalla. Is much prefer dying than constant abuse and being a fucking circus animal, god bless that animal and all the other animal rampages to come
>>
>>11261259
I wonder, do school shooters who die killing those that bullied them go to Valhalla?
>>
>>11250937
Very funny
>>
>>11226743
This video actually inspired to get off my ass and take action. I went from a suicidal mess to actually living happy for the first time in years.
>>
>>11261019
>>11261152
He really was a great guy. Meet him in person a few times at conventions. His wife was a monster and drained the life from him tho.
Honestly I am kind of happy he was able to leave before he saw how shitty things became in the world.
>>
>>11239006
>20 fuckin years
>>
>>11256509
And now im crying
>>
>>11216520
Someday soon you will start doing things for yourself. I went through the same thing man, it all just felt like a waste and that I didn't really have anything to go for, there wasn't much a point to anything. Then I fell off the cliff into depression and sat in bed for 4 months straight. I lost 25 pounds.

My advice is one thing: reflect. Don't cover up your thoughts with anything, figure out what is giving you internal dissonance and then do whatever you have deemed to be the best action, but remember to take your damn time.

Life isn't that complicated, most of the time we know the right thing to do but it is hard or we just can't seem to fucking do it. Fight the fight; life isn't worth being around if you aren't going to fight for your happiness and peace of mind.
>>
Hey, if anyone is still in this thread I have a question.

I was once a person who was drowning in my emotions but now feels pretty healthy. What is the best thing I can do for the people who are still hurting? I started crying while reading what you all have written because I can't believe how much awful feeling is out there.

What is the best thing I can do for hurting people on a day by day basis?
>>
>>11256509
You will eventually have to put your trust in that person. There is no way around it.

Just make sure before you go around loving anyone that you understand yourself and generally like yourself. Imagine your personality is buried in dirt and your partner is digging it out as you get to know each other more. At first you might just be able to show the good parts of the personality but once you are uncovered completely the person may be as repulsed by you as you are by yourself. Yet you don't want to make them dig too much, they will become tired. Find those things and work on them. Communicate with your partner what is wrong and be vulnerable. Ask them for help. If they don't help they aren't worth knowing. Help them dig you out and then fix it together.
>>
>>11261443
I honestly don't know who he really is. I only know he's been making reviews of sweets from Nipland and he was a part of tgwtg crew. But every time when I hear those words about 'you're not stupid' it gets me with the power of one thousand Suns. I don't know is it because of this sincerity in his voice, or because he hits almost all of my insecurity check marks or both.
>>
Ive got this issue where i dont want to really live in the world anymore. im too afraid to kill my self. its almost like i dont want to die. so recently ive been feeling more well i guess you could say fake. almost like my life is on autopilot. i yearn for love and yet it never comes. so i wait and watch the days go by. all ive wanted is to be loved really.
>>
>>11261538
>What is the best thing I can do for the people who are still hurting?
You don't have to look hard for someone that is hurting. Everyone you see is fighting a battle. Never forget that it is the smallest thing that can change a person life. I remember a guy that complimented my shirt and tie on a bus in 2002. I was on my way to a job interview. It was my only nice shirt, my only tie.

never forgot it.
still try to be that guy when the opportunity comes.
>>
>>11262106

Start with trusting your feelings. It's not fake, you don't feel good - you are worthy of compassion.

I recommend completing the whole Self-Authoring suite, an online essay tool to help figure your life out from past to present to future. It guides you through your weaknesses and strengths so you can plan better, helps you deal with and process traumatic experiences (no matter how small they might seem) and it gets you to set up a series of achievable goals to move you forward in life.

Check out Jordan Peterson's interview on Joe Rogan for a deeper intro.

You don't have to be a superhuman to have an important role on this planet.

You can do it.
>>
File: choiR.webm (4MB, 484x320px) Image search: [Google]
choiR.webm
4MB, 484x320px
>>11256414
I can do you one better
>>
>>11261191
Although his music doesn't do much in the sense of give lyrical help or importance, it is an out for me. I've been dealing with depression for the better part of 8 years now and have heard every single kind of music while in a depressive episode. I understand what op is doing in listening to this music and watching sad emotional stuff and he just wanted to let out feelings of dread. Sadness is one of the most influential and easily obtainable emotions. So when you are in a depressive state feeling numb without real powerful emotions, sadness can be a cheap way to obtain some. Almost like crack.
>>
>>11244058
>worthless faggot who doesn't value his life
nice hyperbole though
>>
>>11219749
>putting the pot under that waterfall and walking away
he literally killed that plant
>>
>>11249667
That's before you have kids.
>>
Does someone have the webm with 2 guys speaking russian and one guy warning the other "You know both are us are probably gonna die if you don't say to your troups to retreat" or something like that ?
>>
>>11266340
https://youtu.be/NnA552tMV8g
Don't have the webm... Nor the extended version that apparently exists.
>>
There's a lot of sad people here and me being an anonymous dude on the internet, I cant take your sadness away but I just want to say that hold on, you can do it, whatever it is. If we all gave up at some point, there wouldn't be many people here. Things are always worse before they get better, trying to cope and get through it just proves that you are a strong person. Caring is not bad, it's a virtue.
>>
>>11266355
Thanks m8
>>
>>11219749
Fucking god why did this hit so hard... jesus i haven't cried like that in a while.
>>
>>11256199
i think his wife just died when he made this one
>>
>>11257125
hahhahha yess iyesssss
use the personal centered approache
!!
Postivie
.............Uncondictiona
....................................REGAERD!!!!!!!
>>
>>11254046
I feel you bro.
I've had strong suicidal thoughts since I was 16. I haven't lived with my parents in a long time but everyday, the only thing that keeps me from doing it is the thought of how much it would hurt my parents and my little brother and sister.
And then, when I think about how I actually have such a loving family I feel like a huge piece of shit for being suicidal...
>>
>>11261585
screencapped that shit
thank you annon, I needed that
>>
>>11254046
Hey, if you care about your family that much I sincerely hope things start looking up for you. Or that you find the peace of mind to keep going. Good luck anon.
>>
>>11260603
Kept, by Crystal Castles
>>
>>11262155
this

You never know how a casual word or gesture can make all the difference to a person, for good or bad. I've been trying to put positive energy out into the universe lately for this reason.

Found a guy's wallet in the parking garage the other day heading into work. Looked him up on FB and got it back to him that day, with all of his ID, cards, cash. Some random stranger I don't know, and will probably never see or speak to again. I just hope he pays it forward.

I'm hoping for some good to come my way soon...
>>
>>11252341
nah, i think he walked it off
>>
OP, your're clearly just an entitled piece of shit
>>
I'm 19 and have Type 2 Bipolar Disorder. I began to battle it from around the age of 14/15, so I can relate to the isolation and frustration. I've thought and planned how I would kill myself. I had a friend who had access to a gun club. I would go shooting every once in a while. I figured I would by the ammunition and shoot myself, there and then. For me, it was a hard battle but I had to desperately cling on to something. I counted down the hours until I would go to bed and do the same thing the next day.

I was diagnosed when I was 17. I was put on medication, regular meetings with my psychiatrist to open up about it. Medication doesn't mean that you're going to be happy 24/7 but it does level you out.

My advice to you is to speak to someone, either a nurse or someone you trust. Be honest with them and be honest with yourself.

They can throw a rope into the well, but only you can climb out of it.

I implore you, please, seek help. You have stuff to live for, but because you're in this state you won't understand or see your value as a human being and the rest of your life.
>>
>>11223414

>ooga booga you'll regret it :^)
That's your survival instincts kicking in, you still want to die.
>>
>>11250711
Dumbass monkeys.
>>
>>11250937
fuck me dude.....
>>
>>11260603
It's crystal castles. Can't remember the name of the song though, hope this helps.
>>
>>11261308
Only if someone fights back, so usually no.
>>
>>11223414
I feel you, I am the wall people talk to but I have no wall
>>
A girl in a dream i had today asked me why i always chuckle when i get compliments. Didnt even realise myself how i always shrug of compliments as if they were jokes. Just needed to say that thanks for reading
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.