[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lose the Bush or Keep it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x266px
My girlfriend - she's Japanese (lives in U.S) -- too much bush?
>>
How do you feel?

I would say keep but we need some more up close to verify
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x384px
Hitomi fucked.
>>
ur penis is tiny, this is why you have Japanese gf?
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
You need a big dick to fuck an ass like this:
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 254x480px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 254x480px
Hitomi sucking.
>>
of course there's not too much bush you ignorant fuck, why ask a selfish question like that when you have such a beautiful woman who wants to fuck you
>>
>>11114473
It's sad how the American diet makes Japanese girls whales. Bet she was hot as fuck before she was fat.
>>
>>11114415
Plus he's probably just a massively unattractive, worthless retard and the nip would have to be fairly worthless slut to think living in the US is a good idea. They're not going to blight society much longer.
>>
I prefer maybe half an inch worth.

Easier to eat out that way.

OP's girl is WAY too hairy for me. Doesnt make me want to go down on.
>>
>>11114377
people on this board are retarded. but that's obvious
They are virgins, but that's obvious
they're jealous, but that's obvious

I love it hairy so for me this is great, but if you feel like it's too much but you still like the bush tell her to trim it.
>>
She should keep it!
>>
If you are lucky enough to pull down a woman's panties and you don't want to fuck simply because you think she has too much pubic hair, you are a faggot.
>>
>>11117462
This. I prefer my girl to have it trimmed or waxed, but there is no way I'd not fuck her simply because she has bush
>>
>>11114473
Post more from this angle.
>>
It's her!!!

https://xhamster.com/movies/3127648/asian_woman_penetrated_by_white_dick.html
>>
Does anyone have more vids of her? I think she was exposed all over the internet a while back...her name is Hitomi Shinagawa...I think.

Anyone?
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x272px
Love this whore!!!
>>
There are things to enjoy and appreciate about all levels of bush (or lack thereof), you just need to find those things for yourself. Personally, I just love having a pussy in my face.
>>
>>11114515
this
>>
Is your GF fucking other men?

Because that's the only valid reason to be asking random internet strangers whether she should keep her pubes or not. Else, you're the only one interacting with them, so why does anybody else's input matter?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.