[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /gif, any sex with teacher stories? Gif or webm's contribute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 41

File: 2.gif (767KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
767KB, 500x281px
Hey /gif, any sex with teacher stories?
Gif or webm's contribute highly appreciated :)
>>
>>11110160
god whos that?
>>
>>11110279
Alura Jenson
>>
my girlfriends a teacher and fucks so good makes me think about all my teachers growing up
>>
File: horny_teacher_sex_g-8306.gif (931KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
horny_teacher_sex_g-8306.gif
931KB, 500x290px
>>11110160
There u go anon
>>
File: tumblr_mi8ib2Qp271r8ty0wo1_500.gif (857KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi8ib2Qp271r8ty0wo1_500.gif
857KB, 500x273px
Contributing!
>>
>>11110160
>inb4 things that didnt happen
No good at green texting stories, but in high school we had a teacher that had a stroke or something and got a brand new teacher that just graduated to teach english when her goal was to be a history teacher. Anywho, she was young, maybe mid 20's, 8/10 only cause her teeth narrow on pointy, smaller side of d-cups with a pear shaped figure and since being out of her element tried to think outside the box to make the class creative, such as make your own stories set in time periods that was listed of our choosing. Fast forward and we are turning in our stories and after noticing a wardrobe malfunction, I comment on how her blouse had an extra button in the middle open, allowing a good view of cleavage and bra at the right angle. I am discreet and awkward about it and she hands back my graded paper and tells me thank you. As this is the last class for the day, when the bell rung we make our way out and she calls out my name to stay behind. She tells me thank you for telling her about the blouse but is
"concerned" that this incident would allow "distractions" as the year goes on, as she acknowledges that I must have seen the goods. I tell her everything is fine and she wont have to worry, to which she replies "Oh, but I want you to worry and understand." After asking dodgy questions and realizing what she was getting at, what followed is us at the schools blind spot where there were no cameras and she had let me do just about anything I felt like doing and taught me much of what I know about sex. This all started within a month and a half into the first semester, and we carried on till she left.
>>
>>11112663
Did anyone ever find out?
>>
I had a substitute teacher whom I regularly fucked my Junior and Senior year. 7/10 - 8/10 on a good day. I thought I was hot shit for for fucking an "older woman" (she was 24 and I was 17-18, lmao).

We only ever had sex at the school once and it was in a the choir kid's bathroom over the sink counter. Also licked her was that day, lol. That was gross. Was more or less like having a very pheremoney after taste from licking your own armpit.
Typically we had sex at her house. She also would ask which girls I had sex with and who they were in different classes. I had only banged one preppy girl, a scene girl and a Russian foreign exchange student. But preppy girl, Nicole, was in the Chemistry class my fuckbuddy subbed for. She'd always be an extra bitch to her which I thought was hilarious.
In hindsight (I'm 26 now) she very much had a mentality stuck in high school and was very immature

Favorite sex was one day when she told me to use her. I had her literally everything you could with one man and one woman. The best was pulling out of her ass and having her suck my cock. That and DP'ing her with a dildo.

Last time we hooked up was 2 years ago. She's now married with a kid on the way. She's also a real teacher now.
>>
>>11110415
i meant the guy
>>
>>11112742
>. Also licked her was that day, lol. That was gross
do you consider yourself to be a straight male?
>>
>>11112741
No, but I told my friends the next year and they all got mad, like I should've included them. I dont share.
>>
>>11112947
Exactly why you shouldn't tell anyone. Because that's how all these teachers get caught.
>>
>>11112876
Maybe she was nasty as fuck that day
>>
>>11110160
I banged my English prof all throughout college. Still in touch
>>
This is not very interesting, but has the merit of being real

>freshman of high school
>speech class teacher 6/10 butterface, late 20s
>teacher wandering around class talking about something
>pauses behind me and starts to massage my shoulders
>"WTF?" I'm 13 and just sit still with eyes wide open
>teacher just keeps on talking
>10 seconds later moves on, walking around the room

That's the end of the story. However, if I could go back in time with my current mindset, I would confront her and blackmail her. There's no way that would have been okay to do...so might get more out of it.
>>
>>11112876

Sorry, licked her ass**** that day
>>
>>11113491

Same here. I started hooking up with my professor towards the end of the semester and that was several years ago. She is married, in her 40's with a few kids but is petite and still smoking hot. Her husband is a good dad their sex life has basically been nonexistent for years and all that pent up sexual frustration works out in my favor.

I have got her to be my complete fuck doll and can do basically anything I want. She now begs for it up the ass and it's basically mandatory that she swallows every drop because she loves it. Not too bad of a situation to be in lol
>>
OK so. this was back when i was in 10th grade.

> I have Biology 10th grade. In my school at the time you have the choice of earth science or biology for 9th or 10th
> Most people in my grade/ school in general take biology 9th and earth science 10th
> My schedual with the enriched classes i needed to take for other periods, and band made me have to do it the other way round.
> didn't matter i met some cool 10th graders when i was in 9th that i hung out with sometimes and had my back during any freshman pranks
>10th grade rolls around and im in the class with annoying 9th graders.
> teacher is brand new straight out of school
> she is a fucking 9/10. Short skinny/ fit.
> bubbly personality/ excitement of doing what she really lovees
> other guys love her too obviously. But she tends to gravitate toward me cause i'm the only person who isn't in 9th
> I end up spending after school help cause i suck at tedious memorization of proper nouns
> we talk alot, she asks for opinions on her teaching style.
> I tell her i'm more visual, and since i'm not good at memorization I like to know the "how and why of things" cause that helps me figure out and remember.
>she changes up how she teaches and critiques
> I'm normaly an A student or at worst a B+ student
> I'm barely getting Bs and B+s in biology... fucking hate it.
> But I'm getting better. me and her after school have more time to talk other BS. We start talking movies.
> I tell her she has to watch GATACA (the movie had just hit DVD in blockbuster.)
> She watches it over the weekend, and starts gushing over it with me
> tell her about another movie. I forget the name but it had anthony hopkins and Cuba Gooding Jr and Hopkins lived with gorillas for a long time.
> wasnt that great, but it fit nicely with the eco shit that we were doing at the time
> she loves it and gushes about it with me.
> the class watches it. the kids love me cause we can watch a movie instead learning
> we then watch gattaca
> more happy kids
>>
>>11115201
this has also already happened to me like 2 or 3 times and it means nothing, it just that the teacher thinks you cute and is doing that in a motherly way
>>
> at this point we arent really doing extra help or anything
> just talking about movies and tv shows
> she starts asking about my GF cause she is 9th grade and although she isn't in her bio class she has seen us together
> tell her we are doing ok
> she asks if we are being 'safe'
> i kinda laugh nervously and say "in a way"
> now she is getting curious and seems concerned. telling me that we need to use protection even if we were virgins before hand cause she can get pregnant
> I calm her down and tell her that we haven't had intercourse and we are doing everything else
> she then looks like she is embarrassed. assuming that we were probably having sex. she then tells me that it's ok to wait. and bla bla bla
> I kinda laugh and tell her that it's not about waiting. That we both want to.
> she just looks confused and asks, what the problem is then
> i tell her it's cause that my GF is worried that i'm too big.
> My teacher then just kinda goes... 'oh....' doesn't know where to go with that really.
> " well sometimes girls who think a guy is big, don't realize that it's average and they are scared that they never had anything that big"
> she basically keeps talking to me like she can take it, and she says that if we work on it she can get more comfortable with my cock cause she is assuming i'm aveerage
> i tell her it's not just that, that she measured it and it's bigger than average.
> she kinda of hesitates "oh...ok"
> I can tell she wants tto ask how big, but she is scared to ask cause that's a delicate subject.
> she leaves it and we start talking about other BS things
> Over the next few weeks i can tell she is thinking about what i said, she doesn't even ask about my GF anymore
> We finally get to the human reproduction part of the class
> she is nervous and embarrassed, actually told us she wanted to skip it but some of the questions are on the regents exam
> we go over the basics. The stuff that will be on the regents exam
> Then she brings out a box
>>
>>11116021
>it's her box
>fuck her right in the pussy then and there
>the principal comes to hi5 me
>I get a scholarship for slaying puss and making shit up
>go to university of pussy-fucker gods and graduate suma cum loudly
>entire graduation hall stands and applauds when I open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
> she says she knows asking questions can be embarrassing out loud, cause you may think u SHOULD know or it can be a sensitive question
> she hands out papers, and tells us to write down as many serious questions as we want, and she will answer ever question as long as it doens't seem like it's a joke.
> I put my question in " is 7.5" long and 6" around too big?"
> I don't even try to hide my hand writing cause she'd probably know it was mine anyway
> dumb kids are asking dumb kid questions. i know every question cause i had been watching loveline with dr drew for years
> she takes a couple of papers out, sees that they are jokes tosses them out
> She gets to what i think is my paper
> she doesn't read it out loud. Probably cause she doesn't want to say measurements and worry some of the guys
> " ok this is a decent question. It's about size of the penis. Now for the most part there is almost no problem with a penis being small, you can be as small as 3-4 inches and still please a woman since their are spots near the vaginal opening that are very sensitive.
> "however there CAN be too big for some girls. especially girls your age in high school. You might come across guys who seem big, but they are actually average. But since you aren't as experienced it can seem pretty intimidating.
> "But the guys who ARE bigger than average this can be a problem for girls your age. If you are serious about intercourse you might need to take it slow
> " but honestly you may not be ready, and sometimes some girls can never be ready for guys who are too big
> " now if you're a guy who is too big, than you should be patient, but if the girl doesn't want to have intercourse, you can't push them into it.
> " you might be better off just conceding that sex can be out of the question. and you may have to figure out ur relationship from there
> everyone loves the answer she gives.
> class is basically over
> I'm a little embarrassed to show up to extra help that day
>>
>>11116092
welp I am invested in the story now
>>
>>11112947
This actually sounds like it could be legit. More detail would help though.
>>
>>11116092
did you slay the pussy?
>>
> I generally had sports after school. Our school had an X period for extra help and after that time period that is when sport were aloud to start.
> I didnt play a spring sport cause i sucked at LAX and i'm not a spic so i can't play baseball.
> My GF she was where she usually was the band room.
> she played clarinet. and took it seriously. Was all county 2nd chair, did orchestras with semi profesional groups for fun.
> I notice that she is flirting with one of the asshole alto sax players
> she sees me and freezes and alittle but tries to play it off like she is being friendly
> i just basically walk out. cause i don't even care enough really.
> she kinda runs after me and asks if I'm ok
> i tell her i saw her flirting she tries to say she wasn't. Just alot of BS. She says i'm being over protective and jealous.
> i basically tell her that i should stop then, and basically walk away
> at this point it's only like 10-15 minutes into x period
> i figure fuck it, i'll go to bio extra help
> i turn the hallway corner and i see the bio teacher about to lock up, until she sees me
> i say i'm sorry for being late
> her eyes kinda light up, 'no not at all, i thought you werent coming
> i tell her i wasn't sure if i was either
> we go inside the classroom she asks me if it was cause i was embarrassed about the question I wrote
> I tell her a little.... and i also got into an argument with my GF
> "oh... was it cause....."
> "no not really... i don't think. she was flirting with someone in the band room and i called her out on it and we fought about it.... i kinda walked away, but now i'm not even sure if she's my GF anymore"
> "oh well i'm sure it'll work out, or if it doesn't there are plenty other girls. besides personally i think you can do better "
> i laughed " are u calling my GF or ex gf ugly?"
> "no i wouldn't say that, she's nice and cute.but ur a good looking guy... who has alot to offer"
> "thanks i appreciate it."
>>
>>11116151

Don't leave us fucking hanging.
>>
>>11116151
CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY
>>
> we kind just shoot the shit for the rest of the time period
> the next day i figure im done with my GF and figured she knew too. She stayed away, i got the silent treatment.
> it got back to her that i was referring to her as my 'exgf"
> she didnt like that, she thought we were just fighting. friends are telling me that she is pissed
> She comes up to me in the hall between classes at my locker. I think she's about to yell
> she actually starts to almost cry, saying that she is sorry, how she should never had been flirting. she'll do better. even says she'll even try to do "IT" in bed
> i tell her that it's over that i don't want to rush her into sex if she isn't ready, that it isnt her fault that i'm big. and i tell her that if she is flirting with other guys, it just shows that our relatoinship isn't that great anyway.
> she basically tears up and hugs me says some shit that she'll always love me (fucking 9th graders) and then leaves
> guys in my grade are giving me high fives for being 'the man' and breaking up with her
> 9th grade girls are either looking at me like i'm an ass or like i'm fresh meat depending on how close they were with my ex
> go to bio extra help after school
> She tells me she heard that i broke up with her.
> that her other 9th grade class the girls were talking alot about it.
> "they kept saying that they heard the reason you guys broke up was because of sex. but they didn't know what exactly. It kind seems the gossip is that you broke up with her cause she wouldn't have sex."
> "yeah i'm not suprised. Its not like she's going to say that we didn't work out cause I was too big for her."
> she laughed "yeah, id say you should set the record straight
> i interrupted her and said "yeah cause me going around highschool saying my ex couldn't handle my big cock is totally going to sound real and totally not made up"
> we both laughed.
>>
>>11116272
I said that in high school, it also got a ton of laughs
>>
>>11116051
Anon.....i made it to "suma cum loudly" and fucking lost it. It took me a second to realize you were someone different but this shit made me laugh hard af. I hope you do this shit more in the future. thank you gentle-sir and scholar.
>>
>>11116272
> i interrupted her and said "yeah cause me going around highschool saying my ex couldn't handle my big cock is totally going to sound real and totally not made up"

you were doing so well
>>
> I noticed just then that we were very close.
> at first it was normal cause we were talking gossip personal stuff, but it felt extra close all of a sudden
> since we basically stopped studying in our extra time we usually hung out by this specific lab station that was right by the window that had a decent view of the parking lot/ field area.
> today she was right up against me side by side looking out the window
> i got real nervous just then cause it felt like we were just hanging out. didnt matter that she was about 8 years older than me.
> didnt help that my cock was slowly going down the left side of my pants.
> i dont even know what we were talking about, i was just so nervous. but the time flew by, and before i knew it the extra period was done the bell rang
> We kinda reluctantly moved apart.
> "ok i guess i have to lock up now"
> "yeah that time flew by"
> she smiled when i said that and it felt different than any other smile she gave me.
> "what are you going to do now? you're not going to hang out with ur GF.
> "yeah i guess i'll take the late bus home sit in my room and listen to some music"
> "late bus? how long does it take you to get back home on that?"
> "about 30-45 minutes depending on who else is on it and how many stops"
> "ride with me. i'll give you a ride home"
> "you sure?"
> "yeah it's no problem"
> "cool"
> we walked off to the teachers parking lot and we get in her car
> "i can't remember the last time i was going to be home this early. i usually go with her the plaza and we hang out for a while there"
> "wanna hang out with me. i don't have any plans"
> It felt like i was in some sort of test. I tried to play it cool and be as non excited as i could, but i'm pretty sure i sounded and looked pathetic when i said "yeah, sure, that sounds cool."
>>
>>11115873
The reality is that it's your fantasy and you're a miserable bottom-rank virgin who'll spend most of his life seeing naked girls on computer screens.
>>
>>11116332
If this is some fucking big anticlimatic or spaghetti filled ending I swear...
>>
>>11116332
bro, she just wants to watch cartoons with you, quit it with the sexual undertones you fucking virgin
>>
I hope i can bang my teacher this year, she tried to come onto my dad once when she was drunk
>>
Don't let this thread die before I'm done autoeroticay asphyxiating
>>
File: 1494868932698.gif (3MB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494868932698.gif
3MB, 249x249px
>>11116332
>>
>>11116051
This shit made my day
>>
File: eg245h45h245h.webm (1023KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
eg245h45h245h.webm
1023KB, 360x640px
Bump
>>
> we got to her place, it was 2 towns over in an condo complex. "this place is nice"
> "oh please it's a shit hole. But i need to save up for a down payment, and don't want to buy house until i'm sure i'm staying at that school"
> first thing that popped into my head was how she cursed for the first time in front of me. the second thing that kinda hurt was her saying that she might leave the school.
> "you might go to another school?"
> we parked, she turned off the car. " i love the school... and the people there. I just hope the school doesn't want someone else. It's my first year, The school doesn't have a union, so they can get rid of me after the school year and get someone else"
> "damn, that sucks"
> *sigh* "yeah"
> "lets go in"
> we get out of the car and i follow her to her place. she unlocks the door, and we go in.
> it's small, there are papers and books on her dining room table. she throws her bags on it.
> She grabs a glass and pours herself a glass of wine
> "if it wasn't for wine i don't think id make it through the year"
> i kind of just smiled at her and chuckled.
> "no but yeah, drinking is bad.... have you drank?"
> Even though i'm just on the JV sports teams the guys did have parties, and a bunch of the starting 10th grade JV guys for football got invited to a couple Varsity parties to get to know us. Kind of like a bonding thing... it didn't help that our JV record was alot better than their Varsity record was at the time. But I hadn't drank since then.
> yeah, i've been to a few parties that had alchohol
> ".... do u like wine? no i shouldn't offer, that's bad right?"
> "Yeah i prefer wine. My dad makes his own from grape juice. He lets me drink a glass here and there pretty consistently."
> "oh thats really cool, can you steal me a bottle?" She grabs another glass and hands it to me.
> she takes a sip and sighs. damn it's cheap wine, but it's what i needed.
> I take a sip... it is cheep, very sweet, but i don't mind.
>>
>>11116402
im gonna shoot you if you don't wrap this shit up your fucking self fondling egotistical piece of shit.
>>
>>11116407
at this point if he doesnt wrap it up and have nudes/videos to go along with it then it will be a massive letdown lol
>>
>>11116402

>haha wow my dick is big but I didn't think so but it was big trust me and also

Holy fuck this next one better be the last you faggot
>>
>>11116355

Ha, sure thing bud, whatever you say. Believe me or not, doesn't change things one bit. I've never told anyone about it for obvious reasons but the beauty of this place is I can share that story without the worry of someone local finding out.
>>
> we are awkwardly standing in the kitchen. sipping on the wine
> we are being more quiet than usual
> i'm getting nervous like i'm messing this up
> she finally breaks the silence, "lets sit on the couch"
> we go to the couch and she puts on this dvd that she rented she had been telling me about it another time but i forgot all about it.
> "this is a pretty good movie, but it's pretty boring for the first 20 or thrity minutes"
> It's a cheep IKEA love seat so i know she has to sit next to me. But i didn't think she would sit right up against me on my left side.
> she drapes her arm behind me on the top of the couch, not touching me, but that lets her lean against me as she lounges and holds her wine in her other hand
> i'm trying to play this cool. Probably was stiff as a board
> the movie was shit for the firs few minutes but there was an awkward sex scene. You can't see anything, it was done tastefully, but her against me and the scene was too much
> my cock is awake and i can't control it anymore. I kind of look for a pillow to put on my lap, but there is none. no blanket either.
> of course it's going down my left pant leg. which is the leg closest to her
> I finnished my wine pretty fast, and so did she.
> "want more wine?" she starts to get up and looks down toward my glass to see if it's empty.
> and i can tell she sees my buldge
> "I'll take that as a yes"
> she takes the glasses and fills them up quick and brings them right back
> this time she sits with her head against my shoulder. we both sip our wine. I'm still hard. she totall could be staring at it, and I'd have no idea cause i can only see the top of her head.
> this of course makes my cock basically pulse and try to break out of my pants
> then it finally happened
> she puts her hand right on it. im too scared to take a breath. Scared she feel me breath and take her hand off of it
> She just rests her hand on it, she doesn't move it. My cock is trying to break through the jeans even more
>>
>>11116489
I fucking hate you
>>
>>11116489
This is longer than Shakespeare's entire works right?
>>
>>11116489
Motherfucker
>>
I'm gonna rip my dick off and pour lemon juice down it op. For the love of god.
>>
>>11116489
this is taking ages but i say pace yourself
>>
>>11116489
Omgggg hurry up
>>
> I feel her hand start to move. But she's not rubbing. She kind of takes her hand down to the base as far as she can go, and kind of walks her fingers up to the tip of my cock.
> then she kind of puts her finger and thumb around it and gives it a small squeeze
> i let out a small sigh. i feel her stop. i think i fucked up by not being frozen still enough
> i feel her turn her head up to me " yeah, id be scared too if this was supposed to be my first"
> she starts rubbing it through my jeans. Im happy that i know i can move and breath.
> i kind of try to hump her hand through my jeans
> "I think u would be a little more comfortable if it wasn't trapped in here"
> she unbuttons my pants and and pulls the zipper down. She trys to reach into to my pants through my boxer opening and pull it out, but its too tight.
> "ur going to have to help me out"
> i stand up pull my pants down and sit back down faster than the flash i'm pretty sure
> she giggles at first, but then she gets serious once she has her hand on it
> "damn, it's pretty long, but it's so thick."
> i just groan cause she really stroking it
> " i can't even wrap my fingers around it unless i squeeze it real tight"
> she lays her head on my lap while she's stroking it, her face is basically an inch away from my cock.
> "this is not fare at all"
> "what is?"
> " I really really want this"
> "me too" now i'm scared she's goign to stop
> "but i shouldn't" she keeps stroking
> "i know, but ...."
> she kisses the head of my cock, over and over again. each time longer and her mouth slightly more open. until her toungue is now licking my cock with each kiss too
> i groan hard. trying hard not to push her head down
> she looks up at me " u have to swear u wont tell anyone."
> all i can do is shake my head. almost pleading with my eyes
> she turns her head back and starts to finally suck on it
> i let out a big moan. and she did too
> i could feel her slowly taking it deeper and deeper.
>>
>>11116560
Buckets
>>
>>11112742
Dude I know that feel of smelling a strong pussy musk
>>
in b4 dinosaur
>>
> she gets alittle more than half way, each time she pulls up and back down she uses her tongue on my cock head.
> it was amazng my exgf didn't do that. She kept going deeper until she got about 2/3s of my cock in her mouth
> she stalled there, kept trying to go deeper but couldn't
> "well thats as far as i can go.... i think if it wasn't as thick i could take it deeper..... how far could ur ex go?"
> " she went a little more than half... u went alot deeper.... also ur so much better"
> she's stroking my cock and staring at it. i'm starting to think i messed up cause i want her amazing mouth on it again.
> then i realized i should return the favor, it's want i always did with my ex, she'd suck me for a bit, then id go down on her, then switch. until we both came
>" do u want me to go down on you now?"
> " huh? oh... no.... i really want this in me.... i'm trying to talk myself out of it, but i don't think i can convince myself not to.
> she gets up and takes off all her clothes
> she didn't have big breasts probably about a B at most, but she was pretty damn fit. And surprisingly very tanned with no tan lines.
> she straddles my legs and is holding my cock between her legs
> "are you sure u don't want me to go down on u first?"
> she looks me in the eyes and smiles again. "trust me, i don't want to wait any longer for this"
> she slowly lowers herself onto my cock
> she is drenched. I don't think my ex was ever as wet as she was.
> she gets the head in, and she feels amazing.
> at this point i'm scared i'm going to cum too fast... but i'm so nervous I realize i'm no wear near cumming...
> she keeps lowering herself down on me. Im half way in she makes a weird squeel, and she grips me tight around my neck, and she shakes for a second.
> "sorry i came"
> "better you than me"
> She laughs, and then it happens. We kiss.
> It hits me that she gave me a BJ, and was half way down my cock, but we hadn't kissed
>>
>>11116600
>and then it happens. We kiss
and then you lived happily ever after right anon
>>
>>11116613

Yea, pretty much. That's more or less how the story ends.
>>
>>11116600
Id rather the end of this stroy got leaked rather than GoT desu
>>
>>11116600

> "sorry i came"
> "better you than me"
> Spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>11116600
Got you!! No reference of protection with a biology teacher? Really ? Come on man !!!
>>
File: adg.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
adg.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>
>be teacher for four years
>never have sex with a student
>still gainfully employed and not in jail

feels good man
>>
File: fdgrg.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fdgrg.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>
File: dfsg.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
dfsg.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>
> we start to make out hard while she slowly works her way down on my cock
> i'm so into the kissing I don't even realize that she's fucking me all the way.
> When i realize it, my cock finally realizes that it's a virgin and i'm having trouble holding back
> she's going at it while kissing me, and i feel my cock get even harder
> She must have felt it too. She breaks the kiss looks at me.
> "it's ok. do it, don't hold back.:
> I kiss her hard again and i can feel my cock gushing into her deep.
> she keeps going and i have to break the kiss cause i start to groan and shake alittle
> she slows down, then stops.
> "damn, i can't wait for ur second time if that's ur first."
> She slowly gets up and my cum starts to drip out of her. She kind of stuffs a few fingers up in herself and walks to get some kitchen towels.
> she comes back wiiping up herself. I think she's going to hand it to me to clean myself up. But she gets on her knees and starts to slowly clean off my cock for me
> at this point my cock is about 25% hard.
> "do you think u have enough for a second round?"
> "yeah, i can."
> she starts to suck on my cock
> it's sensitive but at the same time spent
> i can feel it getting harder
> i can see her face this time better while she sucks on my cock.
> She looks like she loves it. My ex she kinda was just going though the motions, but she was different.
> I'm rock hard again, and she opens her eyes and looks up at me. God it fealt so good to see those eyes looking up at me
> "ok im ready to go again if u want"
> "no.... i want to make u cum this way.... i'm a little sore. this is my way to thanks you."
> she keeps sucking me. And i barely remember anything other than it was amazing.
> the next thing i remember is me about to cum and worrying about where i should cum.
> "i'm getting close"
> all she did was go "uh-huh" with my cock in her mouth
> thats all i needed, and i came harder than the first in her mouth
>>
>>11116698
you are a hero anon
>>
>>11116698
please continue new lord of /gif/

its never story time here, bunch of losers fighting over black dicks 100% of the time. Thanks for actually entertaining us, even if it is fake.
>>
>>11116698
I came ages ago because I thought I reached the end of the story, so now I'm just here to see what happens.
>>
>>11116698
is this the end?
>>
>>11115201
This has happened to me as well. It's nothing sexual.
>>
> I basically snap back to reality. I didn't even realize she had her head in my lap. I fell asleep.
>I look at the clock on her dvd player and it's 8pm.... my parents are probably worried.
> I ask if i can use her phone. to call my parents
> she shows me the phone she has in the kitchen
> we are both still naken. I can't keep my hands off her. she tells call my parents already
> i call, my mom pics up. She asks if i'm ok. I tell her i broke up with my GF and i'm at a friends house. she feels bad, asks if i ate, and say yes so she doesn't freak out. Tell her i'll be home by 10.
> I hang up the phone. "now i'm really hungry."
> She made us sandwiches. Yeah we joked and laughed about that.
> We stayed naked for the next hour and a half just doing whatever we wanted.
> Then it came time to drive me home. She stopped the car down the street a little to let me walk home, Gave me a kiss.
> "i'll see you tomorrow."
> she smiled "i can't wait"
> i get out of the car and walk the rest of the way home.
> my parents tell me how they feel sorry about my exgf
> i literally forgot about her for a brief moment, 'yeah thanks guys, i'm going to go to my room and try to sleep"
> all i can do is think about my teacher.

I'm done for now, We hung out after school like usual every day, but I only went home with her about 2 times a week on average. She was kinda like my secret older GF. We had lots of sex, did everything. Even after 10th grade, we kept it up until i graduated.
In senior year she told me she loved me. We both knew we shouldn't love eachother, but we did. It was something special.
It was sad when i had to go away for college, but at that point she had been at the school for 3 years, and she had a good track to tenure going.

After my first year of college i visited during the time that college was over but highschool was going on. She was over joyed to see me, I wasn't prepared for how emotional i was.
>>
>>11116766
nice. Did you ever cum on her knees?
>>
>>11116766
>Referring to your parents as "guys"
>>
>>11116766
Man, I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. What happened next? No good ending? :(
>>
>>11116766
man how i wish i was as lucky as you
>>
>>11116774
nigga wat
>>
>>11116051
god tier
>>
We caught up during X time, and when it was over i asked if she wanted to do some more catching up.

But she told me she couldn't cause she just started dating the chemistry teacher. He was a nice enough guy. Boring, but he was one of those nice teachers that didn't yell, and was genuinely
nice.

I told her i was happy for her. She kind of shook her head.

> "i shouldn't come back here should I?"
> "No. It's hard to see you. All I want to do is take you home and forget about everything else, and let it be like it was."
> "yeah me too. i don't know if i'll feel the same way about anyone else."
> " Yeah" She gave me a smile. But not the radiant happy ones i think back on, It was the saddest smile i ever got from her and anyone else.
> I left the school and never went back. But the biggest shame is the last time i ever got to see her, was the sad goodbye smile she gave me.
>>
Holy fuck
>>
>>in highschool
>>really cute art teacher named Ms. Delaurentis
>>super smart lady, always really impressed me with her artwork and I admired her
>>not sure if flirting w me or just playing favorites
>>would always offer me extra help
>>told me we should keep in touch after I graduated, told me in secret once that she hated her husband sometimes and wished he would open up more and spend more time at home
>>they were highschool sweethearts but they were on and off until they got married.
>>I graduated and would email every now and again but I never followed thru
>>always regretted not taking her up on her offer, who knows where it couldve led to.
>>forever regret
>>
>>11116833
No man, you ripped my heart. Jesus christ I feel bad for you
>>
>>11116833
Damn bro. That's great. Sad, but great. Best end to a relationship like that I've ever heard.
>>
>>11115201
yeah. that shit ain't *too* weird for a student/teacher interaction, bruh.
>>
>>11116833
> I left the school and never went back. But the biggest shame is the last time i ever got to see her, was the sad goodbye smile she gave me.
I came here to fap, not to feel, anon.
>>
can someone screen cap that story. id do it myself but i don't know how. i have a feeling i'm going to want to read that again in a couple weeks or so
>>
>>11116833
came here to jerk off but now I want to kill my self
>>
I have a story but I suck at writing in greentext so here it goes.

In 5th grade, I had this hot teacher. She was probably in her early-mid 20s, with nice C cups and an hourglass figure. One time it rained so hard her white blouse got wet and it seemed she was wearing no bra, just some sort of black undershirt and you could pretty much see her hard nipples if you got close enough. I was a good student so she liked me and usually asked me to do stuff, which pretty much made everyone call me 'teacher's pet'. She gave me classes again in 7th grade, and by then I was fapping pretty much all the time and had fantasies with her. This one time she asked me to help her after class at the library, and I did I was arranging some books and I swear she got down to reach some book and wiggled her ass for me. I couldnt help but stare and get a boner, which was very visible. She looked at it for a second and smiled, and told me to keep arranging the books while she went to some other classroom for stuff. She kept doing things like that until I finished school and moved out for college.

Anyway, fast forward a decade or so and I'm back at my parents house for around half a year since I had no formal job and had trouble finding anything. I was outside doing some yardwork when I hear someone calling my name and as I look up, it turns out my teacher now lives next to my parent's house. I went to greet her and talked to her for a bit, and she invited me for coffee the day after to "catch up".

Cont
>>
>>11116833
Damn Anon, what was her first name? I need a tittle for my .txt file
>>
>>11117030

her first name was Kimberly,

We call her Miss D in the classroom.

I called her Kim or if was trying to be cute and funny i'd call her Kimbey D
>>
>>11117059
Kim?, as in Kim Jong-Un?
>>
>>11117059
Kimbey D it is!
>>
>>11117027
She was still pretty hot and I found out she had been divorced and was living alone since she never had kids, and was still teaching. I was honestly glad to see her, and after a long talk she asked if I drank and invited me to drink some wine. I hate wine but whatever. So we sat on some couch and after a couple of drinks I noticed she inched closer and began making commnents on how much I had grown up and how fit I was (being jobless I began to lift, apparently you can actually get pussy if you lift) and began being more touchy, poking my arms and stomach. I wasnt that drunk so I guess I sounded really autistic when I said "you still look pretty" and then she said "I knew you had a crush on me" and I almost said "y-you too" but I drank more wine instead and placed her hand on my leg. I pretty much instabonered and looked at her face for a couple of seconds befor she reached in for a kiss. We began making out and she pulled out my dick, but unfortunately didnt suck it. She took off her panties (she was wearing some sort of skirt or dress) and began riding me while grasping my hair and breathing heavily into my ear. I couldnt even pop her breasts out before I came in her, and she remained with my dick inside her for like a minute while she kissed me. I apologized for cumming so quickly but she said she came as well and invited me over next day. I was worried I had cum inside so I bought condoms and she laughed at me for worrying and told me it was ok to cum inside. This time I lasted much longer and sucked on her tits when she rode me again and she moaned beaitufuly. Just by remembering her moans I'm getting really hard typing this to the point my boxer are all wet with precum.

So I continued fucking what was once my 5th grade teacher for the better part of that year until I finally got a job at another city and had to move out. We used to text now and then but she began dating someone so that's pretty much over but my god that woman could ride a dick.
>>
>>11117008
https://pastebin.com/fnFEs0qQ
There you go.
>>
>>11117059
>statutory rape story
>uses here real name
nigga what have you done?
>>
>>11116051
underrated post.
>>
>>11116833
You should read Sense of Values of Wine by Fuuga. It's a Chinese cartoon and your story reminded me of it. Pretty good shit.

https://e-hentai.org/g/642168/1771e3ccb3/
>>
>>11110160
I have two, not going to greentext since on my phone.

First one was back in middle school when I lived in Oklahoma we had just moved there so I was having a hard time remembering our new phone number and address so our teacher would semi tease me and basically reward me with extra points if I started to remember it consistently (I learned really quickly after that). Anyways, she was older at the time I think around 34 or so, really attractive too, blonde, laugh lines (made her look more mature), nice body etc. But I can't remember what she was teaching but that she was doing a luau dance in front of us (I honestly can't remember why), but as she was doing horny me was staring at her almost drooling and she saw that I was obviously staring and she just sorta smiled.

At the time I was having trouble with math so she recommended to my parents that I stay for tutoring sessions with her, so this went on for a while and she progressively got more and more friendly with me until one day as I was walking home she drove up beside me and asked if I wanted a ride home. Now I "only" lived like 5 miles away but I was used to walking at that point so I was surprised at the offer but hey a free ride home? Why not.

As she's driving me home she's taking her time and making small talk with me, and she asks if I had, had the sex talk with my parents. I said yes, and she asked if I was interested in how it worked at this point I'm sweating nervous but I still go along with it and say sure.

She then drives us to her house and invites me inside and tells me to take my clothes off and lay on the bed so she can show me what sex is like.

I think I came like 7 times during that, she started out slow with me but each time I'd last longer she'd go faster until I couldn't go anymore. Anyways she basically said that would be our secret and to never tell anyone, but so yeah that's how I lost my virginity.
>>
>>11117261
Second one was back when I was lime 17 and I was going to a sylvan learning center and my math tutor (I'm shit at math) at the time was this 23 year old going to college for teaching (red head, skinny, tight body, imagine a taller more pointed face Emma Stone).

Anyways we'd bullshit during break time and since we were closest in age than anyone else we could relate a lot more (the rest of the people who would go as students were kids and teachers were way older than her). I learned she had just broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years about a month ago and I told her I was single so long story short we hooked up after class one day.

I think she was the one who caused me to be hella into eating pussy and a girl riding my face, you wouldn't think it when you saw her but she was an exgremely aggressive top.
>>
File: Pamela Rogers Turner.gif (3MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
Pamela Rogers Turner.gif
3MB, 192x144px
>>11110160
Some dude got to fuck this.
>>
>>11116407
if you think his literally literotica length story is even partially real then you're an idiot
>>
>>11115912
I came
>>
>>11116855
you wouldn't happen to live near ithaca, would you anon?
>>
>>11116833
Glad I'm dead inside right now.
>>
>>11117305
if its not legit its still a nice story anon
>>
>>11112753
Kek followed by obligatory "faggot"
>>
I fapped and cried simultaniously
>>
When I was 17 I had a short relationship (and sex) with my science teacher. She was in her mid to late 20s and fresh out of college. I think it as only her second job, the first she worked at a makeup plant of some sort as a chemist's assistant or something. Anyway, it ended on good terms, she was amazing and patient and gave me a lot of confidence when dealing with girls my own age later.

It all started when I fixed her computer in her class room, then she said hers at home was broke so I drove to her house one day to fix it and things kind of picked up. I have nothing but fond memories of it all. She moved on to a new job the next year and I lost touch with her.

I often wonder if she feels any guilt, I really hope not. I was lightyears ahead (in maturity) of other people my age then and she was barely any older than me anyhow.

This was back in the 90s, our school was very small. 300 students headstart to graduating.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x318px
Sexy teacher xxx
>>
>>11116021
i normally would think all this is just your imagination, but with the epidemic of female pedo teachers in highschool i just don´t know what to believe anymore
>>
>>11116051
lost boner but so worth
>>
>>11116051
FUCKING Kek 10/10 made my day XD
>>
>>11116051
You sir are a god, lost hard, total jebaited
>>
>>11116355
D.. D.. David! Shame on your for sharing our secret!
>>
That's obviously two teachers going at it retards lol
>>
>>11110160
My ex portuguese teacher is my girlfriend today. End of story.
>>
>>11116833
Can we PLEASE have someone copy and paste this into a story for future use?
>>
>>11116051
>>11116833
This thread is a goddamn roller coaster of emotions
>>
>>11110160
>be me
>have sex with teacher
>enjoy sex
>never tell anyone about it.

Yeah, that's about it.
>>
All in favor of keeping this thread forever viewable no matter how long it's archived?
>>
>>11118505
Our pic btw http://imgur.com/2Gvr8Ts
>>
One of the best threads so far!!! Wow! Fave gifs?
>>
>>11116936
Dammit, so did I. Now, for these Amai Liu webms...
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x316px
Fingering horny teacher...
>>
>>11116833
Enjoyed the story.
>>
xxx
>>
Nothing special
>freshmen year of highschool
>had a math class with a somewhat nice looking teacher in her 20s
>usually wore dresses
>started noticing that you see a lot of cleavage when she bent down
>had a classmate who had a hard time with the class sit in front of me
>student asked a lot of questions on assignments
>she bends down to help student
>I didn't ask many questions because i would make it too obvious
>everyday I would see those nice set of tits for almost the whole year
>she started wearing t-shirts towards the end of the school year. Nice while it lasted
>>
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x318px
xxx
>>
> be 14 (living in South America)
> a big tits English teacher who seemed to be into young guys (according to gossips)
>she used to wear tight jeans showing a big camel toe
> a school friend at that time approached to her after class and told her that we needed help with translating some Megadeth lyrics into Spanish.
> she invited my friend , me and another friend of us to drop by her apartment that weekend to check the lyrics.
>on the way to her apartment we made jokes about fucking her . Finally, we arrived and know on her door.
> she opened the door just wearing a bra.
> we didnt say a word just "hi".
> after an uncomfortable chat for 1 hour and a half about heavy metal she decided she had better things to do and asked us to leave.
> we left and during our way back home we keep making jokes about how we would've fucked her.

How 3 autistic metal head friends ruined and shitted on their pants when suddently a 30 year old woman wanted to have a gangbang with them.
>>
>>11116679
Lol, you say this like it's an achievement
I remember an old dickhead teacher of mine who got fucked for meeting up with a much younger student, guy was an asshole to me and I couldn't help but laugh that he got caught and was in a lot of trouble.

Don't treat your students like shit, don't fall for young bitches tricks.

Seriously it's not an achievement, it's just being a functioning adult, keeping feeling good bro.
>>
>>11115201
>freshman
>13
>wtf you shouldve been in like 7th grade
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 480x320px
xxx
>>
>>11116660
This, pretty much.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>
>>11118639
YOU RUINED IT ANON
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x268px
Comments?
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 394x480px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 394x480px
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>
>>11117294
I so want to know what the dude looked like who banged her.
>>
>>11116272
story stopped being believable right here breh.
but i'll continue
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x316px
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x318px
>>
File: 1480943177465.webm (853KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480943177465.webm
853KB, 360x640px
>>11110160
>>
>>11118905
wheres this from
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>
>>11116833
Never knew larping could give me these feels :(
>>
>>11116833
damn why you had to end the story on a sad note bruh
>>
>>11116332
>> "ride with me. i'll give you a ride
shit just got real
>>
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x318px
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x308px
>>
>>11116878
dude you actually believe the story is real?
>>
File: giphy1.gif (2MB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
2MB, 480x318px
>>
File: giphy3.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy3.gif
2MB, 480x268px
>>
File: giphy2.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
3MB, 480x268px
>>
>>11118437
>XD
Underage.
>>
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x318px
>>
>>11112742
>DP
You dragon punched a dildo into her? holy fuck dude.
>>
>>11118980
what the fuck, is his hand always in overdrive mode?
>>
>>11119257
It's like he's destroying her! lol
>>
>>11119254
>>11118471
we get it you play fighting games
>>
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x318px
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 480x298px
xxx
>>
>>11115201
that's normal, as this anon said >>11115922
it's motherly instincts, happened to me countless times with different teachers (i used to be a good student back then)
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (2MB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
2MB, 480x298px
Teacher on her knees and sucking
>>
>>11116489
> she puts her hand right on it. im too scared to take a breath. Scared she feel me breath and take her hand off of it
> She just rests her hand on it, she doesn't move it. My cock is trying to break through the jeans even more
straight up would have nutted!
>>
>>11116833
/gif/ - greatly intensifies feelz
>>
>>11117288
>aggressive top
Sounds hot, stories anon?
>>
Here goes. I don't greentext. So I was a junior in high school and had a first year teacher for health class. Imagine a young half Japanese Cersei from GOT (I know, it's weird but that's exactly what she looked like). She was nervous being in front of students for the first time and the class would act up but I would always be the one to say "Hey dicks, she's trying to teach and stuff like that. So of course I kissed ass and then got an A in her class. Always semi flirted with her and stayed after class to help with stuff...fast forward 3 years I'm 18 and I just started college and work at old navy (now I realize this isn't really sex w/teacher story lol oh well) and she comes into my store and we get to talking and she asks me when my lunch break is. She waits for me and she treats me to lunch at a restaurant she used to serve at. Sitting across from her she holds my hands and says "you know, I really appreciate you helping me control that class, you were such a pleasure to have...etc" anyway finish lunch and she gives me her number. We text back and forth for a while and I eventually go to her house one night at 2 am. Her fiance is at a conference and I banged the shit out of her. Swear to God, to this day she has the tightest pussy I've ever felt. I barebacked her twice and go home (my mom beat my ass for sneaking out haha). She texts me that her boyfriend caught a live stream of me getting there and leaving 4 hours later on their security cam.

ohshit.jpg.

Tells me that he wants to beat my ass haha...cont
>>
>>11116833
>I don't know if I'll feel the same way about anyone else
>the last time I got to see her it was the sad goodbye smile
Jeez, anon you're bringing back up some hard memories
>>
>>11119459

Anywho. She is late on her period. I freak out. She tells boyfriend. He leaves her...turns out it was a false alarm. That's the last I heard of her until I found out about a year ago that there was an opening at my old district for a database specialist. I get the job. One day I get sent to our high school campus to do some server work and I have to use the bathroom. They remodeled the building I was in so I had no idea i was walking into the teachers lounge.

I see my old fuck buddy in the break room. Apparently, she stayed with her fiance and he became a gym teacher there too. Awkwardly walk out after giving her a feined hello, as I'm leaving I walk into her husband and ask him where the bathroom is. He shows me and says that I look super familiar to him haha. This was like 6 months ago.

I know it's not that interesting but kinda goes with the thread.
>>
>>11119459
>>11119493
This is actually the best story in the thread.

Her fiancé was a fucking idiot for staying with her.
>>
>>11119493
>not that interesting
>fucks a nearly married, ex teacher
>her husband finds out
>wants to kill you
>pregnancy scare
>See at them at their a work year later
>almost recognized
>"not interesting"
Fuck kinda life do you lead, anon?
>>
>>11119548
The kids at school call him "buzz lightyear" because he's an ex marine and acts like a fucking commando trying to teach fat kids to play rugby and kind of looks like himlol.
>>
>>11119549
Haha well since you put it that way
>>
>>11118702
this is ridiculous
>>
>>11110160
Only story it's me being cought jerking in class by my english teacher. I came exactly when she asked "what are you doing there?"
I got suspended but I still fap to the idea
>>
>>11116051
Walked in with a boner.
Walked away with some laughs.
>>
>>11116402
best story time green text , almost cried
>>
File: 83774959963.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
83774959963.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>11110160
>just turned 16
>first period is english
>always late
>misses the lecture so start failing all quizzes, test
>1st report card get an 75
>she asks me if i'm having trouble and need extra help
>I say yes
>flirts with me
>wtf is happening
>Christmas vacation is coming up
>And I can come over for help then
>palms are sweaty
>it's the beginning of december
>I was a leo the late bloomer
>girls start talking to me for whatever
>one girl asks me over and she blows me
>another does too
>and another...
>pick one from all of them
>Christmas vacation comes
>We fuck all the time while parents are at work.
>She becomes my girlfriend and helps me with english
>I pass the class on my own.
>12 years later...
>wake up married and remember this time
>could have fucked my hot 26 year old blonde teacher.
>fml.
>>
>>11118851
He must have been the best looking dude in the entire high school by far. She is BY FAR the hottest teacher EVER. I can't imagine how hot he'd have to have been to get her literally begging for him to fuck her.
>>
>>11116846
right, jeez
>>
>>11119304
these are fucking amazing any more?
>>
>>11120596
>look her up
>it was some 13yr old
>>
>>11116402
This is so autistic I can't believe I devoted time to this
>>
When I fap, I'm giving a handjob to a teacher. Does that count?
>>
>>11122240
yes.
>>
>>11116833
I didn't come to this pakistani moving images blog to feel goddamnit
>>
>>11116560
I cannot stop fapping
>>
>>11116833
my feels

i wasn't ready for this
>>
File: 1426653989985.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1426653989985.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>11116833
Why men ?
Fuck the college, fuck the highschool, Fuck the chemistry teacher, fuck everyone, Fuck the entire world ! When you fucking love someone like that dont let him go.

Take it, what matters of, If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there. You fucking morons !
>>
File: this is you.gif (4MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.gif
4MB, 630x354px
>>11123454
>>
>>11123454
He's right, keep tabs on her and find out how the chemistry teacher thing went, you could still have a chance.
>>
>>11115201
>speech class

did you stutter alot in special ed?
>>
>>11116728
what he said
>>
>>11117261
Nigga this has to be fake omfg
>>
I got the lamest story but at least it's true:

>be me in school (16)
>teacher is young physics teacher (20)
>milk truk for tits
>could always feel like chemistry if I stayed behind for marking blah blah
> FAST FORWARD 10 YEARS
>we meet on our countries national day
>get flirting get talking
>get pizza, head home, do the fuck

We were together for 10 months after that but man it was ridiculous how anal she was about everything. If you've been out with a teacher you'll know what I'm talking about. Also we never got to fuck in school.
>>
>>11118702
put hat lady down
>>
>>11116737
Alexa Pearl
she stopped a bit cause she's 4mo pregnant
>>
>>11117294
I used to have this video on an old HDD, but for the life of me cant find it on the net anymore
>>
>>11117030
Include me in the screencap
>>
>>11116051
nice
>>
>>11116402
>pretty consistently."

off yourself
>>
>>11115912
>>11116021
>>11116092
>>11116151
>>11116272
>>11116332
>>11116402
>>11116489
>>11116560
>>11116600
>>11116698
>>11116766
Fake as fuck but I still got a load out anyways so I'll forgive you.
>>
>>11123298
>Pakistani moving images blog
>>
>>11125232
Fake

You don't fast forward ten years and then remind us that a 26 year old can't fuck a 30 year old in a school like
>it's too bad we never got added to a sex offender list
>>
File: 1426476381933.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426476381933.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>11116668
>>
>>11128101

Got them all! What do you like about them?
>>
>>11116774
wut
>>
>>11118701
What's wrong with a shoulder massage?
>>
>>11123498
been a long time since i saved a gif
>>
>>11116613
Calm your duck, what have you got to offer?
>>
>>11116833
Fuck man. Feels
>>
>>11117012
For real man.
>>
>>11116360
...you'll scream and bitch like a hyena on pcp?
>>
Sprry dont feel like green text. 8th grade did some dumb art painting project. Forgot my painting in class and came back at end if the day. Door was locked. Went around bacl of school where there was an outside entrance to classroom. Went in grabbed my project but heard a soft moaning coming from back room. Wth? I walk back and peek around doorway see Mrs. Tightbody masturbating with a blue dildo listening to music. Isnt looking my way/ eyes closed. Im Scared shitless but instant rocks. I thought about sneaking away, but couldnt control myself, reach down pants and start jerking it. Im getting close to busting. GASP! SHE OPENS HER EYES AND SEES ME!!! i start to run. She tells me to stop. We have a small talk about being our secret. She still has no pants and my cock is out, I keep staring. She ask if i want to finish, and walks back to backroom. "Remember this is our secret". Starts pumping dildo and watching me jerk off. Ask if she wants to touch it, she refuses. We can only watch. I tell her I'm getting close. She and me a paper towel (one of those crappy brown ones) and say "cum for me" and i do. One of the best sexual experiences of my life. I got an A the rest of the school year. Unfortunately that was the only time i had an experience with a teacher.
>>
>>11116272
>"lol fucking 9th graders"
>is in 10th grade

stupid underages and their made up stories
>>
File: 1496873565342.webm (3MB, 304x592px) Image search: [Google]
1496873565342.webm
3MB, 304x592px
>>
>>11116766
I came hear to beat my dick and now im depressed, flacid, and wanna kill myself
>>
>>11116766
that story was amazing, i hope it was true.
do you still keep talking or something?
>>
>>11131762
she looks more like a student than a teacher
>>
>>11118782
is that the student fucking her face?
>>
>>11119875

>my_sex_life.jpg
>>
>>11115912
GATACA was fucking great film. OST was amazing too, Michael Nyman is a genius of a composer.
>>
>>11126247
if anyone can find the full clip then post it
>>
>>11119244
lol wut
>>
>>11117160
>>11117059
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3575471
>>
>>11119459
>I don't greentext

Then I won't read your story
>>
Here a different one from what I read on here:

>Be 15.
>Moving to another state after the year,
>About to start a sophomore at a new school in CA.
>School buddies give me a card with a bunch of stuff written
>Friends are cool, spends most of the lunch and some after school in a classroom.
>Drama teacher pretty chill with us, Mr.F is cool among everyone.
>I think he's 40 something.
>After school asks me to stay later to say goodbye.
>Friends leave, I live walking distance so I can stay as long as I need.
>Tells me I am the bright student, gonna miss me.
>He then gives me a goodbye card with a $20 in it.
>feels good.jpg
>takes a weird turn.
>Says he will give me a $100 if I help him out with something else.
>Nothing seems to weird so far, I said sure, I trust him.
>Ask if I can massage him.
>Pause because I don't know what he meant at first.
>He takes his money out of his wallet.
>Five $20
>I know what he means.
>He says I don't have to.
>Im reluctant at first
>Says he will throw another $50
>I can see he came with a lot of money.
>He tells me I can do a lot with the money.
>I agree
>He comes closer to me.
>Grabs my hand and puts it on his crotch.
>His dick is already hard, I can feel it under his pants.
>He unzips his pants, pulls his cock from his boxers.
>Not a very big cock, has lots of hair, though it doesn't smell bad.
>Places my hand on it.
>I start stroking it.
>A few minutes feels like, taking longer than I thought.
>He strokes my hair.
>I can feel him trying to push me closer to his cock.
>I resist.
>He eventually gets it and stops.
>After awhile he comes shoots it into a kleenex on from his desk.
>Says don't tell this to anybody.
>I take my money and leave.

Sometimes I wonder if could, how much I could make from him.
>>
>>11116728
hear hear
>>
>>11116777
>not calling mama-san and papa-san by their sociopolitically correct honorifics
>>
sadly no
only this one time with this hot teacher
me and some other guys were always joking about how hot she is and when she was sitting we would sneak behind her and act like we are masturbating and cumming onto her hair
I did something like that too once and she caught me and looked at me angry and/or disgusted
that was very embarrassing
she said she wants to speak to me after class
and she said something like
>Please don't do that again, tell that your friends too, do you think I don't know what you guys are doing
then she came very close and whispered to my ear
>there are so many pretty girls in your class, don't be distracted by me
>>
>>11110160
>in 7th grade English and Spelling
>hot petite blonde and she is pregnant
>nothing happened
>be 23 and on FB and see she commented on something
>message her and we talk all day for the next few days
>in out of state but her boyfriend lives near where I am
>visits me before visiting her boyfriend
>fuck for a few days and she breaks it off because I was her student
>fake tits, Lexus, money, and a babe

Good times
>>
>>11116766
Are you the French president?
This story is like 110% like him but you didn't marry her.
>>
>>11117059
>http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3575471
>>11137553
Holy holy shit, this kinda fits anon.
Put this in the Screencap
>>
>>11116698
Thanks for sharing anon.

I had a sports teacher at summer camp that was into me, she really wanted it hard. I was alone with her in the locker room at some poing but I was too much of a pussy to do anything. Granted I was like 13 at the time, but now I will always have to wonder what it would've been like
>>
>>11119257
I died.
>>
File: aaa.gif (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.gif
9KB, 256x192px
>>11116833
>But the biggest shame is the last time i ever got to see her, was the sad goodbye smile she gave me.
Goddamn, this was great. I came and I felt.
>>
>>11116766
At first I was annoyed with how long this was taking, but it had me edging for so long, I nutted out 10 years of my life.
>>
>>11137553
This count be unrelated on the grounds that Anon was using blockbuster
>>
>>11140088
*Could
Shameless self-checked dubbed dub's
>>
>>11116051
Fucking summer anons never seen a dinosaur b4.
>>
Well the girl I just started dating is a teacher.
Not so sexy tho since she somehow managed to keep her virginity to 22.
Genuinely just did not know what do with my dick the first time round.
>>
>>11116833
>But the biggest shame is the last time I ever got to see her,was that sad goodbye smile she gave me
Damn ... you broke my heart, if u both love each other you should meet up again I hope this story is real
>>
>>11116322
Facts
Rekt
>>
>>11116774
Celtics coach stare.gif
>>
File: ride.webm (2MB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
ride.webm
2MB, 1200x720px
>Be 18
>Second year of three and can finally go out without sneaking in early to avoid ID checks
>Two weeks to start of autumn term
>Usual group out, somewhat awkward
>5/10 woman feels me up and gets clingy
>She's drunk as fuck
>"Wanna get out of here?", is horny 18 year old so yes
>Go home to her place
>Start out missionary and being bad at it
>She gets on top
>"I'm going to-" "Shut up and keep going"
>Blow inside her, too horny to care
>She falls asleep after saying something incoherent
>Freak out after realising I came in her, don't want to be a dad
>Wake up hours later. Get breakfast under awkward silence
>Leave
>A few days after school start run into her sitting with a few teachers
>Realise she is teacher, she sees me and just stares
>Awkward avoidance for two years
>>
>>11116560
buckets
>>
>>11112753
Kek fagget
>>
>>11116285
Kek
>>
>>11116728
Fucking white bois fighting about supreme black dicks, jealous af
>>
>>11120539
So you turned 16 and 3 girls sunsequently started sucking your dick for free? Fuck off
>>
I always got bullied in geometry sophomore year of HS for some reason I will never know

>be second month of class
>guys behind me start laughing at me
>can hear them talking shit because of my clothes
>ignore it
>8/10 ultra-devout why-aren't-you-teaching-at-a-Catholic-school 5'11 tomboy teacher is helping adjacent student with HW
>classic ass in your face situation
>literally 10/10 or better
>suddenly, some bully chad pushes me and my desk into teacher's ass
>tfw face full of perfect ass
>hit the fuck out of my sternum/ribs on desk
>teacher goes apeshit
>amazingly enough, couple random classmates defend me and say someone pushed me
>stand up and leave class without saying a word
>tfw forgot backpack on floor
>come in next day
>chad & co. aren't in
>teacher asks me to stay after class
>I keep working on homework after Bell rings
>teacher comes up and squats down
>guess she learned that lesson
>puts her hands on my hands and starts comforting me, telling me everything is alright and that they moved Chad & friends out of the classroom
>im legitimately retarded at this point in my life
>"okay... uhhh.... thanks...?"
>she makes that voice
>Seriously, if there's *anything* at all I can do to help, just let me know.
>Nod quietly back to her
>at this point i have a throbbing boner that i cannot control
>realize she's glancing directly at it
>"Anon, i truly mean *anything*"
>I uh.. okay. thanks.
>extremely uncomfortable the entire time
>that geometry teacher continued to be overtly sexual when alone with me until I graduated
>never did anything

im such a retard desu. I still jerk off to her suggestive episodes very violently on a weekly basis
>>
>>11142993
>I always got bullied in geometry sophomore year of HS for some reason I will never know

probably for making up bullshit like this
>>
>Be 16 me
>Have an assignment to recreate speech on video
>Have several people help, one english teacher
>Teach raves that I am great at public speaking
>Whispers that I should join her monolouge club after school
>Me thinks - Fuck that.

>A month later

>Chick I am looking to bone wants to meet up after monolouge club
>Club ends at 5
>I show up early and watch -- All females
>Me thinks -- Should have fucking took the invite.
>Teach sees me, asks me to do an impromptu
>Kill it.
>Teach asks me to join her 4th period class senior year (performance class)
>Me thinks - If it is this much pussy in the class, I am in.
>Sign up for class
>End of Jr year get a letter that english has a summer requirement

>What. The. Fuck.

>Oh well Can't back down now
>First summer class, I am 15 min late
>Teach is in car and only two of us there
>Wait another 15
>She makes me captain of the club
>She invites me to her place to go over plans

>In backyard, making plans, nothing sexual
>Offers me a beer, but I turn it down
>Things go well, as I leave she hugs me and kisses my cheek.
>I kiss her cheek because... well... I thought that is what you do.

>DICK IS DIAMONDS

>I run and leave.

>Week later before class Teach sends message "class is at my house"
>Pull up to the house - no other cars there
>Go in through backyard
>Teach is in the pool.
>Yo teach, I will take that beer.
>She tells me where to get one.
>"Anon you should get in the pool"
>No thanks I didn't bring anything to swim in
>Sit down with beer.
>Teach gets out of pool. Nipples like knives, camel toe is waving

>DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
>>11144010
>She takes my beer and has a sip.
>"Anon, are you sure you don't want to swim? Anything else you rather do?"
>No blood in brain, no words out of mouth. Just staring like an idiot
>She grabs my hand, sits down, then guides me to her pussy
>Blew my load while going down on her
>When she is done I get up to leave but she takes control
>We fucked all afternoon and about once a week all summer
>When class started I thouhgt I had an easy A
>But I had to work harder than anyone else

>Years later we connect

>She looks terrible
>Body is shot
>Overweight
>Divorced
>We meet at a bar to chat
>Talk about the good times
>Asks me to come back to her place.
>Me thinks - Fuck it.
>6 months later she marries some British dude and moves to London.
>>
>>11115912
The other movie is Instinct
>>
This isn't so much a teacher/student story but related to my college days, but here goes, and not good at green text either. I was a member of an online adult site, one that is mostly for hookups and start talking to a woman that doesn't live too far from me. She is older and is married (but doesn't care and he doesn't know) and very wild, and the more we talk the more we want to meet, for her the fact I'm not very experienced, and for me be cause she is older, wild, and hot (easily 8/10 on an average day). Anyway we decide one Sunday to meet up last minute and in a risky move since her husband will be with her, but we set it up so she can "get some air" or some bullshit and our plan is to meet face to face finally and then work on setting up a meeting for sex. I get to the place we are to meet and wait outside looking for their vehicle and it gets there several minutes later and goes to another section of the parking area, so I wait to give them time to park and go in before I go to our meeting spot. Unfortunately, I was all wrong on my timing and walk in when they do, and actually hold the door for them. And to make matters worse for me, we end up on the same elevator, and something about him seemed familiar, then realize he is one of my old college professors, and then he recognizes me...but I decide to grow some balls and I reach over and shake his hand and strike up a small conversation. Well, long and short of that is we didn't get to talk face to face that day, but did chat online that night, and she tells me that she was so turned on to know that I was one of his former students, and that she was fantasizing about me taking her right there in front of him in the elevator and was almost gushing. While we talk she says she can't wait any longer and she is going to leave her work early the next day on Monday and meet me so we can go back to my place.
Cont...
>>
So we work it out that she can meet me as soon as I get off work and then follow me home. That day at work dragged by I was so excited, and finally when I was done I went to the meeting place and she was pulling in about the same time, and after a quick talk between our cars she followed me to my house. I basically ran to the door and unlocked it so we could get in, and then we sat on my couch and talked for a minute or two about the day before and how hot it was for her to have him recognize me and not know that I was going to fuck her. Then I remember asking something about how long we had and she said she had to pick up her kids from some kind of practice and asked how long it would take her to get there from my place, I looked at the clock and at the time she would barely make if she left right then, and she freaked out and got up and started leaving, the whole time apologizing that she had to leave me hanging. I was bummed and kinda pissed as I watched her walking to her car, then she stopped and said, "fuck it, I need your cock now" and turned and came back inside. At this point we didn't speak, she grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom and we started making out with her kneeling on the corner of my bed and me standing. Also, forgot to mention earlier, she is wearing a shorter skirt and button up top, so I get her shirt partially unbuttoned and pull her bra down so I can suck her nipples and after a few seconds she says she can't wait that I need to fuck her, so she turns around and gets on all fours and pulls her skirt up and I see her thong is soaked and barely covering her pussy, so I slap on a condom and pull her thong to the side and fuck her doggie for a good 8-10 minutes before I cum hard. Once I do she kisses my check and tells me she has to run but it felt amazing. Later she tells me her legs shook the whole way home, but sadly we never met again and didn't get to talk much either.
>>
>>11144457
Not good at paragraph breaks either. Cmon man
>>
once in high school, a teacher sent my pals ex-gf and i to a portable to grab something. she was sort of ugly, but i could tell she wanted to do something while we were in the portable. just the way she was looking at me. i was too young and stupid to do it though.
>>
>Be me, 14
>In high school and new year just started
>My English teacher is new, she's from South Africa I believe
>Weird accent
>Grow to find it cute as she speaks English
>Every lesson she'd compliment me
>She was a solid 8/10
>Every class went like this and sometimes she'd give me extra help for some reason and sit right next to me
>7 Years later and realise I could've boned her
>FeelsFuckingBadMan
>>
> be me
> don't know how to green text
> everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>11142656
source on this fine ass?
>>
>>11142993
Well at least it was only one anon. At least you're not a complete idiot like myself who missed out on 3. Though I was 13 and 15 the first two times...
>>
>26
>Got a job at a high school I once attended
>Most old teachers I recognise also recognise me and we share a few laughs
>Busy for two months, all is fine, kinda lazy so have to finish some things in my spare time
>There's this girl in one of the classes who has a very mature body for a 16 year old
>Try to avoid staring like an idiot
>Few days later, running through the school to bring notes from one teacher to the other about what I've gone through with the kids
>Same girl is holding a presentation in a class, door open
>Stare
>Teacher is a dick, so gave him a cynical smile while observing the girl's presentation and body
>she sees me
>give a supporting wink and continue bringing notes
>few days later after my final class she stays afterwards to talk
>Tell her the presenation sounded good
>She says she noticed me staring
>Glare
>Silence
>I apologise trying to not make it awkward and compliment her on her looks in the most awkward way ever
>She compliments me on mine
>flattered
>confused
>Should I or shouldn't I
>It's late and most classes in this hall are empty
>"Fuck it" and make out with the girl
>She doesnt show resistance
>She sits on a table and we make out as she opens her legs
>fondle her semi-developed breasts through her shirt
>unbuckle belt and lower pants
>gotta go fast since no one can see this
>glad she still doesnt show resistance
>shes panting
>go at it with her for about 20 minutes
>blow load twice
>random dog on a tricycle opens the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>walks away from keyboard and slams his head into a wall
>>
>>11118539

An overweight nigress from angola? lol m8 thats the shitiest of the shit tier.
>>
>>11116766
>tenure
>at a fucking high school
>>
>>11145527
It's standard practice in america. Teach for three years and suddenly it becomes much more difficult to fire you.
>>
>>11110160
Fine, fuck it. No greentext from me.

Was at a technical school where I did an extra course that was required, ended up doing some arts bullshit course completely unrelated to my studies.

Anyways, we had a substitute teacher for one day, and that day she hit her eye right at me, with other students very close by as we were doing some wall-paintings. I was like damn, did I just see what I saw?

So, by the end of this class, the usual thing was that everybody go home, and one person usually helps to carry the paints back inside to the classroom (we were in a different building) and this substitute teacher specifically asked me. How the fuck even? I was, and still am, a pretty thin-framed white guy, not the most attractive, but she asked me anyway. I was even pissed because everybody else got to go home, notably this girl student who I kinda liked, but holy fuck did this whole thing turn out to be one of the biggest regrets of my life.

So there I was, walking behind the teacher (a semi-hippie like, long hair) up the stairs, staring at her ass in front of me. She even checked me out over her shoulder, and probably (definitely) noticed me checking her ass out. Then we got into the classroom, just the fucking two of us, she was just standing and smiling there at me, blushing even, so I put down the stupid fucking paints and left the classroom to go home, and imagine what could have happened. Fuck my life.
>>
>>11110479
Idk what it is about milfs big tits and oversized necklaces like that but it's so fucking hot. Does anyone know how to find stuff like that?
>>
>>11121736
lucky kid lol
>>
>>11145593
Jesus loves you and wants you to be happy
>>
File: what have I taken.gif (58KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
what have I taken.gif
58KB, 350x236px
>>11115912
>>
File: lol.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>11116051
>>
>>11116051
congrats ya made me laugh
>>
>>11144706
Read the fucking text on the bottom right of the screen
>>
File: jeopardy.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>>11116774
>>
>>11110160

How can a woman (Alura Jenson, also Kelly Divine, Gianna Michaels, Phoenix Marie) be so ugly and so fucking hot at the same time. I can't understand this phenomenon.
>>
>>11116092
>7.5 x 6
huh. I am that and thougbt it was average
>>
File: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>11116833
What kind of world do we live in where some anon can win the Pulitzer Prize?

On fucking /gif/, no less!!

Bravo, my dear anon! May your words live on in the annals of greentext history!
>>
>>11116833
reminds me of breaking up with an ex, that sad smile
tho she was the one folling around with a teacher after we broke up
>>
>>11144857
this is the worst post in the thread
>>
>>11142993
you're reading way too much into it

I guarantee she wasn't being as "suggestive" as you thought
>>
>>11116400
sauce
>>
>>11116833
I didn't know there was a feels trip on today
I came here to wank for feck's sake
>>
>>11116833
I've been on this website for over 10 years and this may be the best greentext I've ever read. can't wait for the movie adaptation
>>
>>11146986
what the fuck?
>>
>>11115912
>"earth science"
probably 'merica
>>
>>11153561
Alexa pearl
>>
>>11116051
the toppest of keks
>>
>>11115201
something similar but it was my middle school principle was doing this to me infront of my freinds resting her chest on the back of my head.
>>
>>11116728
>even if it's fake
cheers to that. People constantly worrying about authenticity. It's about the ride not the destination and all that
>>
>>11116774
anon I admire your impermanent viewpoint
>>
>>11116774
This is the only part of the thread that made me seriously laugh out loud.
>>
>>11152399
nothing?
>>
I got one
>be me, 14
>some bullshit arts day at school
>cosplaying as pajeet from India
>Sarong and a shirt
>most kids have come already changed into their costumes from home
>Put on my clothes
>for some reason the sarong won't stay on
>wtfisthisshit.jpg
>My teacher spots this
>mid 30's, at least 7/10
>"Anon you need some help?"
>takes me to a secluded area in the building
>"Ok anon lift up your shirt"
>She unfolds the sarong and hold it from both ends
>wraps around my waist but it won't stay on
>attempt 1: failed
>untangles it again
>but this time holds it much lower
>was wearing a wife beater and underwear
>stares for a moment
>"I think I know what the problem is"
>"tuck your vest under your underwear, It'll help to keep the grip for the sarong"
>bit embarrassed but do it anyway
>Getting a semi
>try to tuck in
>shirt is getting in the way
>She says "lower your pants a little and hold up your shirt"
>isthishappening.gif
>""cmon anon im your teacher, there's nothing to worry about"
>lower my tighties halfway
>pretty sure she got a good look at the base of my dick
>after the vest is in she grabs the underwear by the waist and move her hands all the way around to make sure the vest is in
>then pulls it up
>makes sure to brush her hand against my dick during all this
>Finally pulls a hairclip or something out of her purse and put it on my sarong.
>Don't think the tucking in was even necessary

At the time didn't think much of it. Probably thought she was just being helpful.
>>
>>11157450
to add to this, we were small talking throughout so it's not as awkward as it seems. this is the best tl:dr i could come up with
>>
>>11115201
a similar thing happened to me but it was a guy. You know like some dad would put a hand on his son's shoulder while talking. i dont think he was aware of what he was doing.
>>
>>11126520
I like you.
>>
>>11112753
Bruce Venture
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.