[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musical.ly Trends Challenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

I have a new addiction
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRd4-ytaSahvO7QrGFmW2_Q
>>
more
>>
Bump, need more of this shit.
>>
>>11093083
pewdiepie has ruined this board.
>>
swalla
>>
>>11093083
sauce
>>
des pac ito
>>
>>11093164
Sauce? Or is that the full clip?
>>
>>11093173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHxLDB80JR0
>>
>>11093182
they are just small clips
>>
>>11093186
<3
>>
last one I'm doing. hopefully this takes off. find me some more sexy ones!
>>
>>11093083
>>11093164
>>11093175

you really had to look through a lot of ugly girls to find these chicks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbNTm21H2UA
>>
>>11093210
I like dance so checking out moves also. so it doesn't really matter
>>
File: Dance.webm (2MB, 268x488px) Image search: [Google]
Dance.webm
2MB, 268x488px
>>
>>11093298
love it :)
>>
File: Dennis Peaked.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Peaked.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
similar
>>
>>11093309
not bad moves
>>
>Moar!
>>
>>11093175
>>11093164
Christ the one on the right is so hot
>>
>>11093353
she looks like a child
>>
this shit is stupid and terrible. If i didnt want to kill myself before, i now want to kill everything else. Im so tired of BAD THINGS! Why does everything have to be niggerfied, why cant girls learn to play an instrument instead of twerking for attention!? WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING DESTITUTE AND MISERABLE, WHEN WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE THINGS BETTER INSTEAD OF CATERING TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR!? FUUUUUUUUCKK
>>
>>11093410
>REEE WHY WON'T GIRLS FUCK ME I'M SUCH A NICE GUY
>>
>>11093491
>Y IS LIFE SO FUCKING DESTITUTE AND MISERABLE, WHEN WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE THINGS BETTER INSTEAD OF CATERING TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR!? FUUUU

kek
>>
>>11093491
no no no, i dont give a fuck about females. what bothers me is that THIS shit is ENTERTAINMENT for MEN! And the men that watch this are only men biologically. Theres nothing manly about them. This is not the kind of shit that guys should be entertained by. Retarded females gratifying themselves by dancing in a mirror? Fuckin how stupid is that? And the dance itself is plain stupid. IF you're gonna dance, dance well. If you're gonna take a video, dont look like an idiot. This shit is right up there with the "top 10 fails" videos on youtube. Fuckin this whole thing.

>>11093839
Yes. people could be producing actual dance videos instead of the same copy pasted nigger rap vine quality selfie that the entire population is fascinated with and emulates with ZERO capacity for originality. Fuck bro, if thats not miserable, i dont know what the fuck is. And yes, they, those that make these videos, and those that watch them are THEE lowest common denominator. There is absolutely no redeeming quality in any of it.

Ive honestly seen videos of sick dogs more entertaining than these stupid bitches.
#autism
>>
>>11093083
>>11093087
>>11093164
>>11093175
>>11093208
>>11093298

this shit is fucking retarded normie tier garbage.
STOP POSTING.
>>
>>11093083
Holy shit, this is one of the most depraved threads I've ever seen. Stop posting this low 90 IQ garbage bait, for fuck sake, it's completely and utterly disgusting.
>>
>>11093186
I hate society
>>
>>11093939
What's considered "dancing well" is always subject to the context of the genre of music and culture lol, and, while it may be surprising to consider for you, few, if any, countries have one single monolithic culture that the entire population adheres to. If you want the world to be a better place so badly maybe start off with taking a look at your hate of black people, or maybe learn to stop getting so upset over what people you don't know and will never know choose to do if it's not hurting anyone (lord knows the world could use less of that), because raving on some 4chan thread about people dancing in a way you don't like surely isn't going to do anything about how "desitute and miserable" life may or may not be.
>>
>>11093374
exactly
>>
>>11093410
Your a sad man
>>
>>11093939
Hmm Allah is your friend? Hate woman?
>>
>>11094081
Blow me
>>
>>11094081
stop commenting first
>>
>>11095064
allah is not my friend. I only pray to KFC.
>>11095054
sad, no i just love my daughters.
>>11094950
Id beat my daughters if i caught them dancing like retarded niggers.

>you're face when im an black man with a famalam

>>11094109
this aint even me
glad im not the only rationale person in this threat
>>
>>11093083
Who is this piece of flesh meant for cum?
>>
>>11093353
i think you mean left
>>
>>11093083
found her twitter
https://twitter.com/mha_offciall?lang=en
god she looks like remi lacroix
>>
AnY MoAr?
>>
What kind of shit is this post, looks like 10y/o discovered 4chan
>>
>>11093410
>>11093939
>>11094081
>>11094109
>>11097197
Ebic samefag
There are scat, loli, torture, feet threads. And you decided to bring this /pol/ "low IQ" "nigger rap" "i dont give a fuck about females, this is about degeneracy" shit into this threas?
Dude, they are hot girls being slutty on camera. And its hot. I dont get what about this makes you so angry. There is plenty of degeneracy for you to call out, plenty of better threads for you to bring race into, plenty of weird fetishes and "low IQ" "normie shit" on the rest of this board.
This thread is pretty tame if you ask me.
>>
>>11097681
only two of those are of the same person. your an idiot. everything is bad. select all the helicopters!
>>
fucking queers nowadays... I just wanted to come jerk off to a few hot girls but instead I have to watch some poor 16 year old girls shake her flat ass on their iPhones and a bunch of fags fighting about it
>>
>>11093083
What the hell is this shit? Get the fuck out of here you gigantic faggot
>>
>>11098646
But dude theyre hot as shit, this is literally the least queer thing imaginable, obviously sexy girls being slutty is like the least "queer" thing imaginablr>>11098646
>>
hi
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.