[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUINED ORGASMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

anybody have moar webms like that and general ruined orgasm thread
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ol9xg7Sv0B1vj4b87o6_500.gif (2MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol9xg7Sv0B1vj4b87o6_500.gif
2MB, 500x262px
>>
File: 1417177465200.gif (825KB, 196x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417177465200.gif
825KB, 196x232px
>>
This is one of the few fetishes I don't get. How is this pleasurable to watch? All fetishes have to do with eventually orgasming but this is trying to ruin that. Serious inquiry.
>>
>>10853384
Seconded.

If an anon's can explain their take on this, I'd appreciate being redpilled.
>>
>>10853392
you keep all the arousal of masturbating post orgasm and the frustration is incredibly arousing
>>
>>10853384
Myself I like the slow and no touch cumming. I never think of the "ruined" orgasm.

I also worked my prostat the last year (if only gym was that simple).

I never been able to cum without hands, but I've been near, I also came precum one day listening to audio.

But stop stroke just before the cumming, I don't want to experience this, but if it's a gentle stroke, prostat kun should be alright.
>>
>>10853384
It's a tease and denial thing; ruined orgasms are usually combined with a lot of edging. There's also a strong fem-dom aspect with the woman controlling your orgasm. Then, when it's "ruined", it draws out the feeling longer while adding a huge submissive feeling to it. This is a BDSM thing, basically.
>>
>>10851366

Funny story. I burned my dick in the shower years ago so now every orgasm is ruined for me.
>>
>>10853384
>>10853392
ill give you two takes
>why i like watching it
>>10851366 look at her face, she seems to genuinely enjoy making guys cum, its super hot when you get the videos with girls like this, that sorta bdsm domination thing

>why i like it
ruined orgasms is misleading, feels just as good as a normal nut to me, but the build up is intense, because its usually a slow handjob or blowjob with lots of edging.. she's teasing you by not letting you cum and then finally lets you do it. its very nice
>>
>>10853384
Also ruining it is sightly pleasurable but for some reason removes the refractory period. Try jerking for a while, ruining the orgasm and then immediately going again. It should make you cum twice fairly easily.
>>
>>10855895
This. You should be able to keep masturbating after doing a "ruined orgasm"
>>
lilu looks like she has cancer in her new videos
>>
>>10856820
link?
>>
>>10855875
How did that even happen exactly?
>>
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.