[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck Thread: No captions. Whites only.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: cruisecuck.webm (3MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
cruisecuck.webm
3MB, 450x300px
Cuck Thread:

No captions. Whites only.
>>
File: 1486831891832.webm (2MB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486831891832.webm
2MB, 640x330px
>>
File: 1483487213057.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483487213057.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>
File: 1484519551308.webm (3MB, 333x530px) Image search: [Google]
1484519551308.webm
3MB, 333x530px
>>
File: watching.webm (4MB, 480x846px) Image search: [Google]
watching.webm
4MB, 480x846px
>>
File: Watchingthreesome.webm (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
Watchingthreesome.webm
2MB, 270x480px
>>
Tumblr fags, go jump off a cliff
>>
>>10751977
This one is great
>>
Hey everyone, I'm back.

Quick recap
>meet girl online
>childhood problems, wants to wait to have sex with me. Finds relationships difficult and to trust sex with someone she is emotionally attached to
>I bring up chastity (did it for years with other girlfriends), she loves it and to make her feel better I wear it 24/7 when her and I are hanging out or together
>bring up cuckolding stuff. She becomes fond of it extremely quickly. Tells me she don't feel anxious if the guy is just going to leave and never see him again
>make a post, we go through them together and laugh etc
>tells me she found one she actually likes, bit dick, not creepy looking.
>asks if we could just meet him at a bar for drinks. We get a hotel and she tells me if she invites him to the room it will happen
>I say okay (cage still on) and she invites him to the room
>they have sex and he finishes, they lay around for about 10 minutes and she asks me if she can do it again.
>I say yes, and they fuck again. Right when he cums he gets up and leaves
>I'm still sitting in the chair, in the cage, and she tells me to wait there while she showers
>She gets out the shower and tells me to shower
>I want to talk with her about everything. I get out of the shower and she is asleep.

I updated and said that she had a surprise for me tomorrow. The only thing I could get out of her was she is off of work, can't say if we are going to hang out, it's specifically for me, it'll strengthen our relationship, and I will be really really pissed but then really really happy.

So tomorrow is the day I find out what is happening.
>>
>>10752284
Kill yourself
>>
>>10752284
Keep us updated
>>
>>10751968
sauce
>>
Is reverse cucking a thing?

I think watching my girl with another guy is pathetic
but stealing someones girl feels so fucking awesome.

Anyone?
>>
>>10752602
The bloodflow to his blueballs will probably off him so don't worry.
>>
>>10753498
It's called bulling, you moron
>>
>>10753702
lol
>>
>you will never be the bull
why live when born with average size dick.
>>
>>10751982
Looks like they picked up a guy who just got out of prison
>>
>>10751977
source?
>>
Are you guys just roleplaying?
>>
Isnt there stuff from the "bulls" perspective? I'm not into being cucked, but the thought of dominating some faggot cuck's girlfriend is hot
>>
File: 1449043795193.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449043795193.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>10752284
It's time, we're waiting
>>
>>10752284
I think the mods limited this thread, if this thread dies, update us in the newest cuck thread
>>
>>10752284
>>10756915

Alright, here's the update

So yesterday I was texting with her last night
>"how come you never spend the day with me"?
>"how come you don't feel comfortable around me"

I end up nagging about it so much she tells me FUCK and says that she was the surprise. That she was going to be the surprise and show up at my door. She had me believe it was a package or something

>tell her why hanging out with me is a surprise
>she said we were going to cuddle and she could see us doing stuff
>she starts to have second thoughts, has anxiety
>talk to her this morning
>convince her to come over
>says she is getting dressed
>Texts me she doesn't think she can do it, she says she is terribly nervous and because of her past and is trying to get over it
>tell her why that guy was perfectly okay but for me you freak out
>"It's because I knew he was going to go away and I wouldn't have to see him again"
>start to get annoyed then she texts me "I want us to work and you don't deserve having to deal with me"
>I tell her I want to work it out
>she says she should go to therapy and get over her problem because its effecting her relationship
>tell her that I don't want to break up with her
>tells me I'm amazing
>me: "Would you want to be in an alternative relationship? That the sex between us doesn't happen but with others it's okay and part of our relationship? Would you want to be with me with that kind of relationship?
>her "I'm willing to do this if you think it will work. I want it to work. I feel that this will help our relationship a lot"
>her "It would help me, but it wouldn't be something you would like because we wouldn't see each other as much as we would like"
>Ask her if she would keep me in the loop 100 percent if she meets someone
>her "Well, of course"
>me "Do the rules of us hanging out when we do still remain the same?" (wearing the cage)
>her "Yes baby, thank you for being such a sweet man to me".

>cont
>>
>>10757356
After the serious texts she tells me "you know what I would like to try? You and another guy fucking me at the same time.

>me "really? You'd want me involved with that or just you and two other guys and keep me
>her "you'd like that daddy?" I think once I've tried anal with you I'd like to do it like that"
>me "are you going to have me locked when this happens?
>her "Oh daddy you won't be able to talk or move. I know what I'm doing with you. You're going to be handcuffed and I'm going to gag you"
>her "You'd have to watch me take two big dicks. Moaning in pain and pleasure. I'd cum all over them and they would want to cum in me"
>me "you'd let them cum in you?"
>her "I haven't decided if I want to swallow all of their cum or have it in my ass. You're the only one that gets to cum in my pussy".

Yes, she says pussy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.