[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: sharking3.gif (4MB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
sharking3.gif
4MB, 300x210px
Sharking
>>
File: sharking5.gif (2MB, 361x189px) Image search: [Google]
sharking5.gif
2MB, 361x189px
>>
File: asian sharking.gif (3MB, 361x259px) Image search: [Google]
asian sharking.gif
3MB, 361x259px
>>
File: hot blonde sharking.gif (2MB, 315x319px) Image search: [Google]
hot blonde sharking.gif
2MB, 315x319px
>>
File: sharking2.gif (2MB, 266x285px) Image search: [Google]
sharking2.gif
2MB, 266x285px
>>
>>10751060
daaaamn she clean af
>>
Cancer of humabity. Guys who do this should literally be brutally sodomized
>>
>>10751179
>thinking it's real
>>
>>10751055
that fucking ass slap is pure comedy
>>
>>10751179

never once did it cross your mind as weird that none of them are wearing panties?
>>
>>10751213
>sloots
>not wearing panties
>weird
????????
>>
these threads are always full of 5 year old gifs from the same one or two videos. Has there really been nothing new made since then?
>>
>>10753817
The laws regarding sharking and creepshotting have gotten more strict in the last 5-10 years. There are also cameras everywhere, including in the hands of liberal hypocrites.
>>
>>10754157
Honestly I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is with getting sharked, yeah getting your clothing lowered or lifted up and revealing parts of your body to anyone who's nearby (Which there will be since that's the point) could be embarrassing, but it's like not you've been sexually assaulted or something, so I don't get the strictness behind it, other than it being a dick move but, nothing like, "Oh god, he just sharked that poor woman in the middle of the street, phone the police now!" it's more like, "Oh no, that poor woman, she must be so embarrassed."
>>
>>10754193
Although given the current times you can probably be charged with sexual assault just for looking at them so honestly, I really don't get it.
>>
>>10751195
Yeah, half these chicks aren't even wearing panties or bras, specifically for the shoot, I would imagine.
>>
>>10754193
>yeah getting your clothing lowered or lifted up and revealing parts of your body to anyone who's nearby (Which there will be since that's the point) could be embarrassing
>but it's like not you've been sexually assaulted or something

Really? Not sexual assault.
>>
>>10754157
>including in the hands of liberal hypocrites.

Lmao why on earth did you even have to include this line out of nowhere
>>
>>10751179
kill yourself you cuck
>>
>>10754193
While this is most probably fake, because the girls reactions are literally "Eh" it is sexual harassment, it's a violation of someones privacy, more specifically their body parts. Maybe you're fine with being sharked but other people are not, if you're a decent human being you should respect that. I wouldn't call the police but I'd kick the persons ass.
>>
>>10751195
>>10751213
>>10756469
Fuck off summer fags
>>
all of this stuff is staged
>>
File: 352.gif (380KB, 200x348px) Image search: [Google]
352.gif
380KB, 200x348px
>>10751179
Oh boy here comes the faggot white knight to shame everyone when it's obvious that all these women, just who happen to not have any bras or underwear on, are part of the act.
Bravo, you are offended that some people are just playing around.
Wait a minute
>humabity
Spurdo is that you?
>>
I remember this. it was called pantsing. what the hell?
>>
>>10751055
She looks like she was thinking "OH SHIT-- Wait no come back..."
>>
>>10751179
and who's gonna do it, you?
>>
>>10751055
Pretty sure this is Ash Hollywood
>>
>>10759914
getting caught being dumb fuck
getting offended being a pussy cant accept being wrong
getting feeling of uncomfort like a bitch

you are the cancer dude (emotional fu ck)
>>
>>10759914
I've seen the videos these are from and while there are some real sharking videos out there, 90% or more (including all the ones posted in this thread) are painfully fake.

Take >>10751060
as an example. That girl stands there completely nude in "public" for about 10 - 15 seconds making no effort to cover herself while loudly berating her assailant before casually picking her dress off the ground. This is not a normal person's reaction to being stripped nude in public.
>>
>>10763020
Thanks for ruining it for everyone.
>>
>>10755948
It's not. It's not rape
>>
>>10751047
She seems Japanese, so I thought he would chain her underwear to something.

I leave in disappointment.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.