[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk fetish / intoxication fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Wasted / on drugs, sexy girls humilliating herselves.
>>
File: 1409097798286.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409097798286.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>10691426
sauce
>>
File: 1469898338551.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469898338551.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>10691369
Sauce? I don't know this one.
Any chance to find it?
>>
>>10691369
This would be better without the puke.
>>
>>10691426
not on the hardwood!
>>
>>10691369
Sauce?
>>
>>10691426
bitch what the fuck r u doing ruining the floor
>>
>>10691485
>no footage of her being fucked unconscious
i'd love to fuck a girl who's too drunk to consent (but like we agree earlier or she's my gf etc) but at this point i'm too afraid
>>
>>10698974
>or she's my gf etc
Are you implying that you by default have the permission to fuck your girlfriend while she's unconscious?
>>
>>10699126
are you assuming his gf gender when you say her?
Should you use one of your snowflake gender neutral pronouns? Or kill yourself?
>>
>>10699126
I mean yes? That's why she's his girlfriend right? Do you ask for consent every single time you have sex with your girlfriend?
>>
>>10699219
>Do you ask for consent every single time you have sex with your girlfriend?
You don't?
I mean sure if both of you are going at it and it's clear you both want it then there is no need to ask for permission for every single little thing, body language is a thing, after all.
But if your girlfriend had too much to drink, passed out and you decide you wanna have sex with her and go through with it - that is rape and you should be dealt with accordingly.

>>10699212
After you, jabroni
>>
>>10691467
MyDrunkenStar Elisabeth The Skateboard Girl

cant find a download or stream anywhere though

1 torrent but no seeds
>>
>>10699235
By dealt with accordingly you mean ignored because it isn't remotely a big deal, right?
>>
>>10699288
I meant locked up and raped in prison so you understand what that feels like.
>>
>>10699296
but only while u sleep
>>
>>10699296
This is actually pathetic. My current and last two exes had no problem with being fucked while unconscious. Their only stipulation was that i tell them I did once they woke up. Girls like being dominated famdesu. Try growing a pair.
>>
>>10699235
You realize there are perfectly healthy relationships where one partner will have sex with the other while they're asleep or passed out or whatever, and there are respectful boundaries about it, right?

I'm sure in a lot of relationships what you describe is very well and truly rape, but there are, for example, women who get off on the idea that their partner had sex with them when they were asleep, right? You get that's a thing, do you not?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.