[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some Guys Wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
2MB, 960x540px
For those that don't know, there was a couple that posted a bunch of webms to this board and the only identification they gave was the guy was "Some Guy" and this is his wife, "Some Guys Wife." I really enjoy these webms and I was just curious if the people who do know about them, know if there was an actual full length video somewhere, or maybe a torrent of their entire collection, or something like that.

Since I know requests don't go here, but I know I'd get more attention here for this subject, here's the most of her I could find, to validate my presence here.

https://yuki.la/gif/8214826

I will also be posting 5 webms in this thread, because reasons. You have to or everyone pisses and moans.
>>
File: 2.webm (2MB, 778x1064px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
2MB, 778x1064px
>>
File: 3.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 4.webm (3MB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
4.webm
3MB, 720x420px
>>
File: 5.webm (851KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
851KB, 1280x720px
Last one. Kind of redundant that I'm posting them, since these are just from the thread I linked in the OP, but there will always be asswipes that don't read anything and just assume it's another person too lazy to lurk.

I've lurked. I've Googled. I've come up empty. I'm now leaving it up to someone, who hopefully has something to offer. If not, enjoy what I've posted, like I have and have a good day.
>>
I hoped that she is indian, but she got thicker pussy hairs, she is black.
>>
>>10209635
only 1 in a million indians would have a body like that whereas among black women it would be closer to 1 in 50K
>>
>>10208192
Did you try checking the archive, retard?
>>
My wife is black, has a body just like this girl's. But my wife is much younger with way less cellulite, tits don't droop as much, but same size, and, a waaayyy better ass. Maybe I'll convince her to post some nudes here.
>>
moreee
>>
File: hondurichan vid1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hondurichan vid1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I'm fairly certain that is a girls /b/ called "Hondurichan" because, well, she's from honduras
I'll post what I've got
>>
>>10208192
That is one lucky kid toying with a lady's titty.
>>
File: hondurichan vid2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hondurichan vid2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>10212165
look at the background on this one
it's the same
the girl you are looking for is called Hondurichan
>>
File: hondurichan vid3.webm (3MB, 1458x1018px) Image search: [Google]
hondurichan vid3.webm
3MB, 1458x1018px
>>10212171
>>
>>10212165
>>10212171
>>10212178
that's all i got
I misspelled the name too
"Hondouri-chan"
https://4archive.org/board/s/thread/16814116
>>
>>10212203

That's not her, they even say that in the thread you linked.
>>
>>10212171
i want more so bad..with good lighting too
>>
>>10210734
Nice story bra
>>
bueno
>>
I love this woman
>>
>>10209635
What a fucking powerful detective you are, idiot. Jesus. Like...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.