[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay stomach bulge thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1486875491560.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486875491560.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>
>>10142056
>Gay stomach bulge
what does a hetero stomach bulge look like compared to this
>>
>>10142166
K E K
>>
File: elephant1.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
elephant1.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
File: elephant2.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
elephant2.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
how safe is this
>>
>>10143291
Well most of these fags seem to survive with the most common symptom being incontinence. Seems the vital organs mostly being made of soft tissue helps avoid full kidney/bladder/intestinal/liver dislodgement

Looks like alot of them get off on a fantasy of taking a gargantuan, inhumane object. Disturbed really
>>
does having a huge dildo going through your intestines feel good? i thought it was the prostate that made it feel good. why do they go so deep?
>>
>>10142056
How the hell does he not wind up disembowling himself?
>>
>>10143794
It all depends on the individual. Some people like it, some people don't. It's the same as any other fetish. It's more about what's going on inside their head while it's happening than the physical stimulation they are receiving.
>>
File: SlowRide1.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SlowRide1.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Stretching yourself and feeling filled is nice but then you keep buying larger and larger toys
>>
>>10143965
And what demonic thoughts should be going on to make it a pleasurable experience.

I think after this 2 weeks of watching hypnosis videos, i wake up with a low vibration in my anus and i actually feel like i crave to have it filled.

I filled it with a cucumber and fucked my ass untill i could relax and it felt like a pussy

but in order to CUM

i feel like i still have to hurdles

is crosdressing really the tip of the berg before you can feel its okay for this pleasure to be happening
>>
why can't women handle stuff like this? any time I see extreme anal like this it's always males unless it's kinkyjo or something.
>>
>>10144018
Because why would someone do a lot of anal when they've got a vag?
>>
>>10144032
my gf is really into anal, and yes, she has a vag
>>
>>10143965
This. I realised what was going on when my inflatable dildo broke because I inflated it too much. I mean, that thing fully inflated was no joke, but buying a new toy would mean destroying my ass, so I threw all that shit away, including a 200€ chastity cage and never looked back.

The fact that Im in these threads tho means that the risk of going back to it is fairly strong
>>
>>10142056
how exactly is this gay? Do you see another man fucking him in the ass in this .gif? prostate stimulation is anything but gay unless another dick is involved
>>
>>10144080
It is gay because we are men looking at other men doing butt stuff
>>
>>10144080
hows life in the closet gaylord
>>
>>10142166
beer belly
>>
>>10143965
jesus christo that music choice, guarantee whoever shot this was a 45 year old man in a faded Hawaiian shirt
>>
>>10144321
you'll never know the wonders of prostate stimulation because of your homophobia born from repressed feelings about your male family members
>>
Damn... I want to try one of these enormous toys... but I sure won't want to go through the process of having to buy and hide the damn thing.
>>
>>10144929
This.
So many guys totally miss out.
I'm straight and anal takes the cake over playing with my dick most of the time
>>
>>10143286
Sauce pls
>>
>>10143286
The real-life Mr. Slave.
>>
File: 1482020606857.webm (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482020606857.webm
2MB, 540x360px
>>10143965
The production value tho.

>>10144906
Remember San Andreas? Yes, games bring good ol music to the young faggots.
>>
>>10143965
Man I want to play Guitar hero 3 again now
>>
File: 1475811215013.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1475811215013.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>10144929

>actually being stupid enough to believe there is such a thing as prostate orgasm
>implying it's not the case of you getting off to pressure and pain and to imagining yourself being used and abused and the reason this gets you going is your deep seated hatred for all that is you
pro tip faggot, squat while you jerk off. or rather just do the motions you would on a dildo, just the pain in your legs you'll get from that will feel 80% like you had a dildo in your ass when you cum.
You're literally getting off to pain, to being physically hurt. Prostate isn't an organ for sexual stimulation. The only organ for that is the penis. Everything else is in your mind based on fucked up fantasies you have.

Take this thread. Prostate is literally 2 inches inside of your anus. You can stimulate prostate(which is nothing but irritating it until it releases seminal fluid that goes through the tubes until it pushes semen that was already there from all the edging and you then associate the pain of that painful ejaculation and the fact that sperm came out with the idea of 'orgasm' in your mind), you can stimulate that shit with a finger. Now, tell me why it's never a finger?

Why is it a dildo? And if it's a dildo why isn't it a normal one? A functional replica of an average penis?
You can understand women getting bigger dildos because vaginas are made to take dick, they can actually feel pleasure from that shit, but you, only thing that you can claim to give you pleasure is prostate 2 inches deep that can be stimulated with a finger.
So why the big dildos? Why the submission? Why the racist stereotypes centered around being dominated by 'animals'? Why all the fantasies of use and abuse?

Surely if you were just interested in experiencing that hidden "pleasure" of prostate "orgasm" you would just jerk off with a finger in your ass and be done with it? But it's never just that is it now? Your mind is broken. That's the real problem here.

https://youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.