[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOBS [Forest of Blue Skin] 1.10a/b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: ghost girl.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghost girl.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Old thread died, here's new thread.

Monster list: http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-125.html#more
Download link in moonrunes: http://ux.getuploader.com/zell23999/

1. Select a version
2. Click the small box at the bottom center of the screen.
3. Put fobs110z23 into the box.
4. Download.

Here's a guide to 1.10 thanks to a friendly anon: http://pastebin.com/SFfa6W00
Here's a mega of how to get every girl in the game, if you're a spoil sport: https://mega.nz/#!3gY1FayQ!lFODxNekOPa4BaH6jwzShsC__zkzT5yZmxsCrrXmjVM

If someone speaks moon runes, tell zell he's got a good english speaking following.
>>
File: 1475786563059.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475786563059.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>10055400
>>
File: 1475786779263.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475786779263.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>10055405
I'm just gonna post my meagre webm collection in the hopes that people with questions come in.
>>
File: 1476321121511.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476321121511.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>10055405
>>
What are the controls? and is there anyway to make it bigger?
>>
>>10055457
A Jumps, X Attacks
Arrow Keys move
F4 full screens
W drops you to 0 health for debug purposes but you can use that however you want.
>>
Thanks for the help and the game.
>>
>>10055487
Absolutely. Enjoy yourself.
>>
Im completely lost at what to do/ how to do anything.
>>
Slant eyed japanzee
>>
Does anyone know how to actually get the Bat girl Bonus panel? I tried masturbating next to her in the gallery no luck.
>>
Why is it so slow when I run it in full screen?
>>
>>10055629
Run around w/arrow keys
Attack w/ X
Jump w/ A
Get raped by monster girls and try to capture them.
Pretty straight forward, would be nice if there was an english patch
>>
File: 1482232870478-gif.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482232870478-gif.webm
4MB, 854x480px
Too lazy to search for it, can you keep playing on a save file from an older version of the game, or do you start from the beginning again?
>>
>>10057053
it depends on how old the save is, usually the captured girls remain but the extra panels and anything you pick up needs to be reacquired
>>
>>10057053
Yeah, if you have a 1.09 save it shoudl work just fine to move it into your 1.10 directory, you will just have to get the new monsters.

But, if I'm entirely honest, I thoroughly enjoy going through and recapturing everything.
>>
does anyone know where the bat girl is? Im in the 2nd floor mansion but theres one door i cant open. Also the sheep girl sleeping, i know howto get her, but theres a barrier not letting me into her room. How do i get to these two??
>>
>>10058878
as a follow up, i cant find the pink slime girl either, i assume she is behind that doorsince ive been everywhere in the game and i have every girl except the bat girl and sleeping sheep
>>
>>10058878
>>10058891
Eliminate all of the pumpkin head vore girl thingies. Then beat the bat girl.
>>
>>10059002
thank you so much, i feel dumb for not thinking about that
>>
>>10059276
>>10059002
>>10058891
Just for anyone else, who needs to know how to kill the pupkinheads/lanturn girls
1: Wait in range until she sends out her pink slime ball to grab you
2: at this point both her and her slime ball are vulnerable
3: slash at both until she is killed
This opens up the door w/ the mask above it where you will find the pink slime girl
>>
What does the black square item do?
I wish I could read moonrunes.
>>
>>10059682
Equip it and go into your house.
>>
>>10055400
Getting an error message when I punch in that password
>>
I may be retarded here. but is there a way to run these files on chromebook at all, without using wine/crouton?
>>
Can you capture every single thing in this game?
Zombies seem impossible, I feel like I've tried everything
>>
Does anybody have the capturable list updated?
>>
>>10060083
You need the slime wall skill, when the zombie blinds you with the green ball thingy, you need to put up the slime wall in the zombies direction.
>>
what is the difference between the a and b versions?
>>
>>10060373
Actually, you don't. You just need to attack regularly.
>>
Are we referreing to the flying big titted girl from the kitsune girl area when we are talking about bat girl?

Do i have to capture her again is she the new ability?
>>
whenever i die the collected ones from the gallery disappears not even the slime girl is there.
>>
>>10060083

Not everything.

From what I can tell noncapturable girls in 1.10b are:
Suiko (the vore girl who hangs out near the kappas)
White Hunter (slimes in the swamp area)
Scylla (Beach)
Shark (Beach)
Ghost Girl (Undefeatable)
Doll Girl (Mansion)
Press Trap (Mansion)
Gas Trap (Mansion)
Pink Slime (Mansion 2F)

I hope I'm wrong about the shark girl and pink slime though. Seems a shame that we can't get them.
>>
Where are all three of the crystals? I've got the one in the hidden room near the save point, and the one in the room with the girl that turns into a boulder, but I'm missing the last.
>>
>>10061724
When you get to the room where the mummy girls are (the room before the Kobald girl) go all the way to the right, jump up and you'll need the double jump ability from the brown rabbit. Jump up onto the ledge and then double jump and you should see 2 platforms.
Additionally, you can go left when you get to the Mummy girls, go past the kobald and you'll be up on the ledge you need to double jump up from
Hope it helps
>>
>>10060439
bugfixes, inconsequential.
>>
>>10060831
You have to save at the checkpoints which look like white orbs. Use the up arrow key while standing near/on top of its sprite.
>>
"I'm sorry.
Authentication of download password failed."

What do?
>>
>>10062339
If you're getting anything other than 1.10, the fobs110z23 password wont work.
>>
>>10060594
no, bat girl is new on the second floor of the mansion
>>
>>10062383
My issue was the space in the password shouldn't exist. Fixed it tho. Im a dumb.
>>
>>10062170
Yeah, found it right after I posted.
Also, I'm having trouble catching any of the Lantern Girls on the second floor of the mansion. It says to hit them twice when they're tangible and then cum on them, but two hits seems to kill them for me.
>>
>>10062307
>>
>>10062454
No, the Lanturn/pumpkin girl is not catchable yet
>>
>>10062454
I had the same problem. Instead I waited for her to become tangible, came on her then hit her. Avoid the counter, rinse and repeat. She became stunned after the third time for me.
>>
Thread might die but just finished this game and I'm wondering if there are other games similar to this one?
>>
can't download de 1.10b file, always stop at 20mb, what do?
>>
>>10056364
This please im lost too
>>
>>10056364
>>10067333
There's no Bat Girl bonus panel, after you beat her though you can access the bonus panel for the "area under construction" wolf girl.
>>
Hate to ask here but anyone got a link where to download Eroico latest version?
>>
And why is this on /gif/?
>>
Can anyone post webms of the new girls?
>>
>>10055400
Password doesn't work for me.

"Authentication for password failed"
>>
>>10068295
Nevermind, the password only works for 1.10a not 1.10b
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.