[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Graphic Design Fees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: krabs-loves-money-10[1].jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
krabs-loves-money-10[1].jpg
83KB, 640x360px
How do I tell a client that my design services rate has gone up in a non-arrogant or rude sounding way? Employed as an internal graphic artist at a retail company, taking in clients on the side here.

Last job I did for him was at 5,000 pesos (that's about $100), and I want to up it to 8,000, since that's pretty much how I value myself currently.

It just seems too frank(?) to have to give that out as a reason for the price increase.
>>
>>316854
Just say you gained more experience and now consider yourself on a higher level that you earned through training and time.

Its easy to understand that the longer you work a job, the better you get at it, and if you produce higher quality content you should be euqally compensated for that.
>>
>>316854
Either just say that you're more experienced (Could try to BS some extra value you're offering now with the extra experience over the last job you did for them).
Or it might be easier to say that you've been alot busier recently and are having to up your rates abit...
Also if the scope of this new job is different you could blame the price change on that.

Either way mention it early in the discussion and just be casual along the lines of "my rate for this job would be 8000 I hope thats ok?". If thats a problem for them thats their chance to get upset or try to talk you down. Just bear in mind they were happy with your original job or wouldn't be coming back again.
>>
What kind of pesos?
>>
I got my own agency in germany you should stop to worry about on client... and stop to make fix prices you will never surrive like that. Before you even draw on line there is a price that the customer have to accept. This amount of money is your timelimit. If the customer whats to change everything four times he has to pay for it per hour. You self need to know how mutch time you need and how mutch money you want to earn in that time but realy never say that cost 100$... better say 25$ an hour and i think it will be done in 4 hours... if you need 3 fine you still earn 100 bugs if you need 5 send him what you got after 4 hours and earn 125$...
>>
>>317030
do they teach you English in German schools?
>>
>>317066
Probably not. Germans dub everything to German. If you thought American dubs of anime were bad, you should check out some of the German ones.

They even dub adult shows and movies to German. I watched Jurassic Park in German once, even the dinosaurs had a German voceover.
>>
>>317070
You made my day sir
>>
>>317030
>earn 100 bugs

bugs..easy with the carrots
>>
>100 bugs
That's not mutch, unless you're an aardvark.
>>
>>316920
Philippine Peso
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.