[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: AcolytePresto.png (39KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
AcolytePresto.png
39KB, 490x200px
I am an amateur graphic designer. Please rate my design.
>>
File: Cigarettes2.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cigarettes2.png
8KB, 500x500px
>>
File: clockanalog.png (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
clockanalog.png
20KB, 512x512px
>>
File: IvoraEQ.png (19KB, 680x250px) Image search: [Google]
IvoraEQ.png
19KB, 680x250px
>>
File: KjaerhusDelay2.png (19KB, 800x150px) Image search: [Google]
KjaerhusDelay2.png
19KB, 800x150px
>>
File: mcm motors.png (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mcm motors.png
30KB, 512x512px
Logo
>>
File: Nintendocontroller.png (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendocontroller.png
44KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: OMD.png (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OMD.png
86KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Spiralize.png (699KB, 700x340px) Image search: [Google]
Spiralize.png
699KB, 700x340px
>>
File: TESTbanner.png (26KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
TESTbanner.png
26KB, 600x200px
>>
File: test banner.png (108KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
test banner.png
108KB, 720x300px
Banner
>>
>>315177
All the mixers are clearly the same and a board would never have that shit font on it
>>315178
Eh. Not bad. Nothing great about it though.
>>315179
Awful. Also dont use long shadows
>>315180
Decent, but again, the "IVORA EQ" font looks stupid af
>>315181
Fine
>>315182
Remove the headlights (?) lookin thing, make the type bigger
>>315183
Buttons in a really un-ergonomic position. Don't use long shadows
>>315184
Trash
>>315185
Eh
>>315187
Trash
>>315188
Trash
>>
WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING THREAD FOR THIS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T LIKE HAVING A WHOLE THREAD JUST FOR MY OWN STUFF INSTEAD OF POSTING IT ON THE CRITIQUE & FEEDBACK THREAD? HUH?

YOU'RE A FUCKER, DUDE. YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT THERE TO KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT.
>>
this is the kind of ugly unintuitive shit you get when you download free VSTs from "freevsts.com"
>>
>>315200
Thank you for your review.
>>
>>315185
This looks really nice. But read my next post about vector. If this was done in vector, i'd commend you. But the typography on the back could use some work, you should stick to one typeface when doing a business card, and use different weight and colors to add more variety.

>>315182
Did you make this in photoshop? Never make a logo in photoshop man. And also, the two circles aren't aligned properly under motors.

I know it might sound picky, but really, if you're trying to be a professional designer that works with real clients, or ever want to work at an agency or in a corporate setting, all of your logo work has to be vector, and simple things like not having things completely symmetrical are dealbreaking, usually in a professional logo design process you actually give the exact measurements for each detail, let alone just having everything symmetrical.

>>315183
Looks good, but remove the shadow on the buttons. A big problem with newer graphic designers is they have the feeling that they need to make things look more complex for it took look better, or have people appreciate it. Don't do that, stick to the theme. The theme in this is flat minimalist, so stick to flat minimalist and remove the shadowing on the buttons. You're mixing flat with 3d and it doesn't fair well.

>>315179
This is basically what the controller should have been. Decent work anon.

>>315178
Not bad.

>>315187
Really bad, problem with logos like this is that it looks good to someone who just runs a little gaming community that has no idea about design, but once you actually work with a real professional client or go into a design agency, stuff like this won't fly.

Either way anon, you look like you're just starting out, and i'll tell you that you do have potential. But, again keep working, and don't cut corners! Learn illustrator, do vector work for logos. It's important. Good luck man.
>>
>>315219
>You're mixing flat with 3d and it doesn't fair well.
This. Flat is flat because it derives from the printmaking tradition, not because of straight-on perspective and simplified shadows. Straight-on perspective and simplified shadows with full detail are '90s PC game, and it hasn't aged well.
>>
>>315219
I'm totally newbie at graphic design. Thank you for your criticism and your best wishes.

Btw: I'm using Affinity Designer.
>>
>>315178
may I ask how you created that smoke? much appreciated
>>
asd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.