[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to apply for a job at a design agency when they are not hiring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1499758512158.jpg (356KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499758512158.jpg
356KB, 470x700px
How to apply for a job at a design agency when they are not hiring?

(Currently working in-house and have some experience but looking to get work in an agency)
>>
File: 1500335796086.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500335796086.png
89KB, 363x475px
>How to apply for a job at a design agency when they are not hiring

Get out your calculator. Do the math. Calculate how much in income a business will need to make to afford you. Look at the actual numbers.

You need to read a book on basic business economics.

Ask yourself WHY they are not hiring, pleb.

Where does money come from?

How do jobs get accounted for?

An employee is hired to generate income....the income has to pay for the employees salary.

If you want to be hired by them, get them accounts. If you could get accounts, you should start your own agency.

If an agency wins an account and doesn't have a certain need that you fill, you're in luck.

That's how it works.
>>
>>314925
This information heavily depends on information that is difficult to obtain. I appreciate you replying to my thread, but if I was a business major, I wouldn't be in the graphic design field to begin with.
>>
>>314925
Really informative. Thanks for posting anon
>>
>>314904
If they have a general career email, send an email. I've actually had a few agencies contact me back in a few days to chat and honestly, I've received more replies sending general inquiries than actual job post submissions.

If it's an agency you really are interested in, saying so in the email would help your chances of getting a reply back. Really, there's no negative to sending the email.
>>
>>314993
Thanks anon. What's a general inquiry though?
>>
>>314925
this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.