[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 2 Months of Interviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

I'm currently negotiating a salary for a Senior Visual Designer Salary. I'll be relocating from the US to Europe. the national average is currently 95-130k. Anyone got any tips for negotiation? What do?
>>
Ask for the amount you want (or slightly higher) and be prepared to justify it, or perhaps go slightly higher than you would settle for just in case they try and beat you down. In my area (branding/packaging, London) an average senior salary is probably £40-45k. Without knowing exactly what field you're going into or where, at a senior level you'd normally be expected to be able to lead projects, present work to clients, manage and motivate younger team members, show a wider interest in design/craft beyond the scope of your day to day work and have a solid understanding of strategy. If you can do/have done most of that stuff and can cite some examples then you'll have a pretty good case. Also, if you're coming from the US - most agencies here would be keen to work with clients from your side of the pond, so maybe emphasise the fact that you have strong insights into that market to increase your value.
>>
>>313851
Thanks Anon. She asked me for how much I'm currently making $45 an hour. Hopefully they'll try to beat it. I found they're salary's on glassdoor and it's from 99k-135k for Senior Designers.
>>
>>313899
No. It isn't. Birmingham based freelancer reporting in. Listen to this anon >>313851

That figure is complete and utter nonsense. 99k! Haha! Are you leading up a team at Mother or Mcann? No. You're not. Come back down to earth space cadet.
>>
>>313823
What is visual designer anyway? Expect £45k as a ceiling in London, £35k everywhere else.
>>
Depends on the country in Europe OP.

In Germany/NL average-high is 35-50k.

In USA you get more because you have to pay for more yourself - healthcare, etc.
>>
>>314108
Doesn't the employer provide free private healthcare, vision and dental in the USA?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.