[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sprite Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 41vqrFBQreL.jpg (29KB, 292x500px) Image search: [Google]
41vqrFBQreL.jpg
29KB, 292x500px
So, is it just me or is the font of zero fucking awful. The o thinness bugs me the most.
>>
>>313404
>second most successful soft drink company on the planet
>I know more about design then their marketing team
>>
>>313406
It's a personal preference buddy
>>
File: 1491314872223.jpg (41KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1491314872223.jpg
41KB, 640x853px
>>313406
>u can't point out tacky mind-numbing garbage shoved in your face everywhere you go when it's made by people holier than you because when it's made by these (((people))) it's really deep and thoughtful and you aren't supposed to understand it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
>>
>>313408
This is fuckin' hilarious dude
>>
>>313407
My preference is to say you sound whiny and pompous in your initial post.
>>
>>313581
>>313406
(assuming samefag)
Easily same for you mate
>>
>>313580
it's actually equally as cringey as >>313406
>>
>>313613
No, separate person, but thanks for thinking of me.
>>
The Z kicks out into the terminal of the E with a certain fluidity. I also appreciate the weight put onto the Z, intended to give the SOUND of the word emphasis on the Z. It reads ZZerO.

No denying that the type choice seems odd, but it is strangely satisfying. The thin, lightly weighted completely circular O is another no brainier. It's a zero, for zero sugar, absolute and brazen and takes the form of a numeral. We are denoting NO SUGAR! That's the USP.

There's a lot going on here, and I like it.
>>
File: IMG_0974.jpg (41KB, 1035x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
41KB, 1035x302px
The weight drops from "Z" to "O" in the font

Just like the end user would drop weight.
>>
>>313991
>>313917
i get the idea, but it's hard to pick up on it since weight's of 'e' and 'r' are so similar yet they kind of clash in style and then 'o' suddenly drops in weight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.