[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does illustrator keep doing this to my shapes and how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: homo shit.png (4KB, 431x169px) Image search: [Google]
homo shit.png
4KB, 431x169px
Why does illustrator keep doing this to my shapes and how do I tell it to fucking stop?
>>
>>313080
Are you referring to it being in metric, or it not being whole numbers?
>>
I think he's referring to the .001 (thousandths) of the measurement, and wants whole numbers.

What happens if you type 45 in the Y box? Is is overriding back to 44.999 after you enter a new value?
>>
>>313080
welcome to the life of adobe products

dont forget your monthly fee for the same tools you've used for 2 decades.
>>
>>313143
Dude, what about the fucking hundreds of thousands of designers, photographers, or other creatives who's livelihoods they enable?

jesus christ man, they're allowed to not be perfect
>>
>>313143
Then have I a product JUST FOR YOU!

Welcome to the world of Affinity!

Hate the old paradigm? Wish you could just wash your hands of the grimy slime that coats your fingers everytime you open that crusty old Adobe icon? Longing for a reason to pull the shotgun out of your mouth?

Affinity will suck your dick while providing the exact, precise, we-swear-we're-not-thieves, effects you've come to rely on in your "professional" capacity as a "working" "designer."

Your friends* will be amazed! Your co-workers** will also be amazed! Your mother will be so proud of you***!

So what are you waiting for?! Happiness and a life without stress await you at the end of a mere $50 and your dignity!

*If applicable
**Also if applicable
***About time, fucko
>>
>>313145
What that fuck am I reading
>>
>>313145
Dude, we get it; you vape, now please GTFO I'm sick of your weekly shilling posts.
>>
>>313159
Did you actually read what I wrote?

>Affinity will suck your dick while providing the exact, precise, we-swear-we're-not-thieves, effects you've come to rely on in your "professional" capacity as a "working" "designer."

You actually think that phrase is an endorsement?
>>
>>313164
Or this;
>Happiness and a life without stress await you at the end of a mere $50 and your dignity!

That's shilling according to you?
>>
File: image.png (58KB, 1280x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 1280x902px
>>313159
For all your thirst-quenching needs, reach over for a delicious and refreshing PEPSI. Only Pepsi has the beneficial chemicals to fortify your x-zone, and replenish your electrical stamina to go out and do what needs to get done!

Ooh! Ooh! And if you drink Pepsi, that girl (or boy) you like? The one who always clips their hair on that dashing way? And sends pulsing sensations of love, lust, of both to your trembling loins? They'll totally touch butts with you.
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 1200x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 1200x458px
>>313159
Ford! Nothing says America like this pure, unadulterated American truck, friend. With the latest safety features, and great leg room, you're all set, wether it's hauling gravel, or wrangling a litter of children to soccer practice.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 446x299px
>>313159
The summer may be here, all hot and sweaty, but that doesn't mean you don't have to miss out on the hot and sweaty houseguests for this year's Big Brother! Join this ragtag crew of attractive and interesting adult-children as they vie for a half-million dollars and the title of ultimate houseguest!
And along the way, be sure to watch all our other programming! And catch it all recapped on The Talk with Big Brother's Julie Chen! Julie and the girls will cattily discuss Hollywood gossip, and give you, an insecure, friendless virgin or bored housewife, the feeling that you're part of the celebrity inner-circle!
>>
File: image.png (57KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 1500x750px
>>313159
D&D is back, baby! Enjoy our new streamlined rules that ensure you'll be happily complaining about how awesome previous editions were for years and years to come, while poisoning interest from potential new players!
Seriously, though, this really is a great system, and a terrific opportunity to flex your most important muscle: your BRAIN. Just a little math, the luck of the roll, and some basic improv, and you too will be whisked away on the adventure of a lifetime with all your friends and not-quite-friends!
>>
File: ModernMan.png (1MB, 3200x4136px) Image search: [Google]
ModernMan.png
1MB, 3200x4136px
>>313168
>>313172

thanks.
>>
File: 1378411909115.jpg (32KB, 340x336px) Image search: [Google]
1378411909115.jpg
32KB, 340x336px
>>313144
>company makes software version of actual processes that have existed for years and would continue to exist with or without.
>buys all competition to stunt growth of industry and create a 'legal' monopoly
>doesn't update features as core developers of software left decade prior
>hires out cheap development teams in india to create extra "new features" that will barely impact your day to day.
>hires out another cheaper team in china for basic bug testing, but doesn't actually test how it is used outside of 5 beta tester programs.
>doesn't actually develop software themselves anymore
>releases version of the software that cripples print, color profiling, and pantone integration
>doesn't release patch updates for it
>instead releases new version of software at full price with the needed patch updates from the last version, but a new set of bugs
>take same version of software, don't fix bugs, but instead upgrade it to work with new OS coding standards and call it a brand new version that is sold for full price.
>slightly update UI and call it a new version for a monthly fee
>Advertise CS6 will always be available for sale at full price and they will always be updated for new OS requirements
>new OS requirements come out
>release statement that CS6 will no longer be updated
>tell people "you'll get great feature updates and patch fixes" as long as you pay monthly
>new CC versions are more risk than reward due to bugs
>actually haven't added a job altering feature in 10 years

you must be like 19 or something
>>
>>313080
Disable snapping to grid / point? I get this sometimes and turning that off seems to help.
>>
My best guess is that it has to constrain to some pixel aspect and the 4.99999 mm sits right at that and maybe the whole number can't be produced in print since it doesn't fit into a full pixel. See what it does if you make the document for web
>>
>>313174
You're the only shill I enjoy reading.
>>
>>313209
pirate then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.