[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have these two images. Both are the same, except one is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: shammy.png (42KB, 410x222px) Image search: [Google]
shammy.png
42KB, 410x222px
So I have these two images. Both are the same, except one is a blank slate and the other has facial features. Is there a program or something somewhere that compares the two images and removes pixels that are the same, leaving just the face?
>>
You're overthinking it imo - what you want is a blank template that has the red forehead thingie on the left, right?

Just open up both images (you can probably even do this in Paint), align the left one on top of the right one, and erase the general area around the face. Since they're the exact same except for that one bit you don't even need to be very precise about it.
>>
>>312824
I meant the entire face, not just the red thing.
>>
>>312822
>Is there a program or something somewhere
Photoshop can do that
File>Scripts>Statistics>Median
>>
File: shimmy.png (34KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
shimmy.png
34KB, 205x205px
>>312885
That just removed the transparency and made the face lighter. Am I missing something? I'm pretty retarded at photoshop.
>>
bumpe
>>
>>312822
>>312945
>>313306
>>314215
you are still bumping after 2 weeks (not that it would go out of the catalog cause this is /gd/)

You got this answer >>312885
which actually will delete the face from weebshit if you add more faceless samples to the equation,
You've stated you are not good with Ps, nevertheless, you should be able to accomplish what you are asking by tweaking "statistics" settings
>>
>>314219
That's giving me the opposite effect of what I want though. I want to delete everything EXCEPT the face.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>314220
this is 4chan, this is help
we probably never had to deal with this exact situation and some anon threw his 2 cents on it, he was close
if you don't want to think for yourself go and ask in reddit, get better at google-fu or something...
this is no place to get spoonfed, we can show you the path though
>>
>>314221
Show me the path then, instead of silly memes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.