[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

astute graphics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: new-ag-logo.png (6KB, 450x141px) Image search: [Google]
new-ag-logo.png
6KB, 450x141px
So I was looking up extensions and plugins to help make my workflow go faster. I came across astute graphics. They have some pretty impressive plugins.

My question is, has anyone used the tools? Is it worth investigating in buying the bundle? Is there any reliable torrents out there to download the whole bundle?

Also, post the most useful plugins and or extensions that you use for Illustrator, Photoshop and inDesign.
>>
illustrator by default doesn't have a pretty vital tool to remove the unnecessary points without affecting the shape at all, left by shape-builder, auto-tracing and such. i use that single feature from one of the plugins.

they're worth investing if there are are certain complicated things that takes you more time and effort than on average.

i haven't explored them that much, but i remember that astute plugin feature that lets you dynamically define various types and sizes of object corners. they have well integrated native-feeling interfaces for that. it would be a complicated fuckery with multiple separated objects by default.

just steal them and try them.
>>
also, if you're a dumbass and for some reason do web design in photoshop and not in illustrator or some other more appropriate, vector and layout oriented program, than this is a good extension to have:
https://guideguide.me

after effects doesn't have a good way to precisely snap the object's anchor point, so this is essential to have:
http://www.batchframe.com/extras/info/Move-Anchor-Point-3
>>
I tried some of them but they're buggy as fuck, obvious shoddy workarounds instead of full fledged plugins.
>>
>>312746
cosigning this. I need Stipplism specifically. I found one download but the plugin crashes Illustrator on startup.
>>
>>312766
Funny, I just bought stipplism yesterday. Works pretty well, has a lot of use. It may take some time to figure out how to get it to do what you want, but it's very worthwhile. Have to say it's overpriced though, especially when I compare it to some plugins I've gotten for AE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.