[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this cuck shit and how do we stop it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: simplicity meme.png (43KB, 1528x1320px) Image search: [Google]
simplicity meme.png
43KB, 1528x1320px
What is this cuck shit and how do we stop it
>>
We can't.
>>
I have come to the conclusion that everything is outside of my control so I learnt to never care about work ever again. Ride the wave until you can, before it crashes and fuck it all.
>>
File: simplicity meme.png (58KB, 1528x1820px) Image search: [Google]
simplicity meme.png
58KB, 1528x1820px
>>311732
It's not even just designs anymore. Functions are being taken out of programs like skype. I really think this is all happening because of the mobile market.
>>
>>311734
I quit my GRD course in college a year ago partially because they were only teaching me how to make primitive shapes of single color. It's infuriating, especially from someone who draws/paints things.
>>
>>311737
>GRD course
wtf is grd
>>
>>311738
Graphic Design in college. I have no clue why I went.
>>
>>311740
Oh thats what I thought, i hate acronyms

Did you self study then or what?
>>
>>311741
No, im more interested in character design/environmental design/storyboarding. Creating for storytelling/entertainment instead of brands or information. As I said, I had absolutely no idea or reason to go.
>>
File: 3SX6lQ8.jpg (346KB, 1078x1344px) Image search: [Google]
3SX6lQ8.jpg
346KB, 1078x1344px
I tryed to look at it from a unbiased view and came to the conclusion that its actually pretty smart and only works when a company is already established. It has psychological benefits because it probably imprints the shape in your brain and makes you connect it to the company everytime you see something similar to it. Im sure there is a better way of explaining this but it opens up a bigger network of human consciousness that relates to the company subconsciously everytime they see the shape which is almost everywhere because its so simple. Now think 10 years ahead where everything is filled with shitton of shapes but your company is the foundation of the cricle for example and nobody can take it away from you because you bascially made that shape your brand 10 years ago.
>>
"What is this cuck shit and how do we stop it"

Who the fuck expresses themselves like this? Re-evaluate your existence, please.
>>
>>311730
>>311735
literally nothing wrong with this
the only bad one is the windows one, especially the wordmark
>>
File: 20170611_015640.png (85KB, 170x228px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_015640.png
85KB, 170x228px
>>311737
The point of it was to shoe u the program n its features

but i get its kinda frustrating to have to redo shit you already know
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.