[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: iOS-11-control-center-header.jpg (73KB, 680x437px) Image search: [Google]
iOS-11-control-center-header.jpg
73KB, 680x437px
IOS11 New control center
>>
File: id240234_1.jpg (38KB, 660x389px) Image search: [Google]
id240234_1.jpg
38KB, 660x389px
Settings
>>
IOS11/iOS10
>>
>>310568
>>310569
>>310570
Fucking gross
>>
It's the result of meme UX designers who've spent hours testing this prototype and came to the conclusion that this UI is the best UI. Money well spent.
>>
>>310571
In your expert opinion, what's wrong with this?
>>
>>310582
not OP but the IOS 11 one is fucking disgusting, its messy and has no flow to it. I have no idea what I'm even looking at. UI for things liek this need to be intuitive right off the start.

As far as the IOS 10 one goes, its shit too but for other reasons. It looks and flows fine but the real issue is that apple likes to think it knows what its customers are using.

the vast majority arent suing airplay and airdrop often enough to have them be big ass buttons on their utility drawer and since you cant customize it, its pretty shit design.

Everyone uses their phones differently and trying to make a universal layout just doesn't make sense. Like why the fuck is airplane mode the first button?

why is there a lock screen button on the utility drawer when there's one right on the side of the phone?

Bluetooth is fine I guess but you cant even send files over Bluetooth on apple devices so there goes half that functionality.

Bottom 4 buttons are fine, I think the majority of people will actually use all of those almost daily.
>>
The thing I hate most about it is that it doesn't use the whole screen and makes zero attempt to fill the void with anything. Of course their just going to say it's easier to reach the buttons if they're closer to your thumb... wtf is the point of having a big phone then?

Second is "screen mirroring", they've made such an effort to have only icons then a button with an icon and words just for fun.

>>310600
Might not have a flow to it but you can't really call a very clear grid messy.
What's this lock screen button?
In OPs 2nd image you can customise which bottom row buttons you want and what order they appear.
>>
>>310601
The bottom one is the default one you dont need to customize ffs. that's the issue. and idk, i dont use apple, I can just assume that the orange button with the lock in the top right would lock the screen.

>Grids cant be messy
Wtf even are you. Clearly we are looking at different images here.
>>
>>310602
Screen orientation lock mate.

I see a bunch of rounded rectangles arranged in a grid with no apparent hierarchy or balance but evenly spaced and consistent in size. Uneven or unbalanced but not messy.
>>
>>310568
It's simple, just take a hammer and trow it into ur phone
>>
Can you reorganize and sort all the buttons as you want? If yes then that's a good design imo.
>>
>>310945
In fact I really like it. It's better than the usual panel with the luminosity bar.
But if you can't move anything then it becomes shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.