[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a little help with illustrator. I'd Like to disable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: needs.jpg (321KB, 1288x768px) Image search: [Google]
needs.jpg
321KB, 1288x768px
I need a little help with illustrator.
I'd Like to disable groups like in autocad with ctrl+shift+a.
I have three groups like in pic related and i'd like to be able to select freely one element from each group, a set of three concentric squares, then copy, resize and rotate the whole set keeping every copy in the correct group.

For now my only solution is to place every group in a separate layer, thene ungroup everything, do what i want and then regroup. Not very effective considering i have a shitload of those object.
>>
File: capture-1.webm (1MB, 1300x640px) Image search: [Google]
capture-1.webm
1MB, 1300x640px
>>310262
type "a" for selecting the white arrow then select the object you want to move or resize then type "v" or the black arrow and move it or resize however you want
another thing i sometimes do is to just double click the group and then double click the ocject (isolation mode) no need to ungroup / regroup everything over and over

also i've recently watched a video of a very famous guy who does huds for games and movies and he did something different
he copy paste the element and then on the layers tab/menu the element was marked as a red light on the right then he'll just move the circular red light onto a new layer (without opening each layer and scrolling down)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.