[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what method of coloring is best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

alright its like this
i go to a school where one of the subjects is design and i need to color a project sounds easy right? not so much its need to be colored in a way where the brush strokes and other textures are not visible in a way that i quote "looks like its just printed"(it doesnt actually need to look exactly like one solid color the professor allows a little bit of wiggle room but like that pretty much)
so with what method can i do this easiest?
pic unrelated
>>
File: jpeg-11_905.jpg (245KB, 905x906px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg-11_905.jpg
245KB, 905x906px
>>305297
Literally wut..? This makes no sense.
I made $58k this year with graphic design, so I am not clueless.
>>
>>305299
i know man its senseless but i have a D in the class and if i want to actually go somewhere and learn something i need to get a better grade. figured you people might know something
>>
>>305299
>$58k this year
In four months? How? What kind of design?
>>
Help. Please.
>>
I remember in my drawing class in college we had to do work on cold press boards with some fancy markers (cant remember brand name). We could always see the strooks of the marker but a friend manage to get more solid look by heavily saturating the area with the marker. (Not a graphic designer just some thing i saw hope it helps)
>>
>>305297
i'm assuming it's a practical design class, like, teaching you to work with traditional physical tools?

the easiest way is to just literally print. buy an actual baking potato, foam block, or a linoleum tile, carve to shape, and use with ink or acrylic paint.

you can also paint to an even finish with either of those if they're blended thin enough and/or you use a soft enough brush.

depending on the complexity you could also glue on cut pieces of construction paper or tinted celluloid, the way you would halftone sheets.
>>
>>305297
if you want people to help you you need to word your question better, what you said makes almost no sense..
>>
>>305335
well when you look at a painting you can see the surface is uneven and you can see the brush strokes
or when you do something with colored pencils you can see the texture of the paper
with what method of color can i get one solid color the easiest way?
currently trying ink.
>>
File: apb designer.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
apb designer.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>305297
What's the closest thing to an APB editor that's not actually APB?

I have to make a logo for something, and I can't use Paint for shit. I can use the APB editor, but I don't want to reinstall an entire video game just so I can make the logo. Is there anything that's similar? Keeping in mind I have zero experience with graphics designing.

I tried downloading and using Inkscape like in the sticky, but I couldn't use it for shit. I'd like something that works like you can see in the image, very simple to use.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.