[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a trick for negative space logos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 10-logos.jpg (20KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
10-logos.jpg
20KB, 500x564px
Is there a trick for negative space logos?
>>
probably
>>
Sure there is. Just construct the shape with a different color from the rest of the logo, then when you're satisfied with the result you just cut it out. Those images are very simple examples of that and you could easily mentally imagine every shape just being a different color rather than just negative space and you can quickly see how easy it is to make them.
>>
That tooth logo would put me off completely. I don't want to associate a drill with my teeth.
>>
File: usa-network-logo.jpg (127KB, 2473x1386px) Image search: [Google]
usa-network-logo.jpg
127KB, 2473x1386px
All of the gaps will be interpreted as straight lines with few exceptions.
Here's an example of what not to do.
>>
the cat one's pretty shit. What's the coctail stick doing there?
>>
>>303820

It's a martini glass.
>>
>>303811
Why does the U have a dick?
>>
>>303820
it's my fav actually
>>
>>303806
That's not a drill, it's for fake teeth
>>
i like the wine forest one but it's really too thin for its own good
You can barely read it from afar
>>
>>303811
I love this logo though
>>
>>303775
yes there is
it has to come naturally, you cannot force it
>>
>>303811
looks OK, not great, but OK. any particular reason why you say it's an example of 'what not to do'?
>>
>>304136

The USA network logo is good work. Ignore the "what not to do" on that.
>>
>>303775
I studied graphic design
>hehe meme study
But we had an assignment where we needed to create 5 logo's with negative space.
you obviously work from the negative space to the way out, its easy when you're free of subject but when you're assigned one it really takes time to see.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.