[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 02-01.png (248KB, 2437x2606px) Image search: [Google]
02-01.png
248KB, 2437x2606px
i made some vectors in illustrator, can you all rate for me?
>>
File: papa01-01.jpg (366KB, 2717x3187px) Image search: [Google]
papa01-01.jpg
366KB, 2717x3187px
othr
>>
>>303225
No, thanks
It's creepy af
>>
The first one is rough, I think mainly because you chose to limit your palette. In areas where a more subtle shade would have been appropriate, say for instance under the left guy's jawline, you sort of painted yourself into a corner and used a blobby strip of the warm black you chose. I understand the desire to limit your palette to a few colors and the hesitance to stray outside of it, but the first set could really benefit from a broader spectrum.

I think you found your strength with Emeritus. You took liberties with the details and opted for stylization over photorealism, and stylization usually translates better to vector work. You kept your lines crisp and smooth, and the style has an almost Archer-esque cleanliness about it. It doesn't suffer at all the depth of shading vs. restrictive palette issues of the first set. And that's not because you couldn't have gone ahead and used a ton of grays and slates and off-whites, it's because you deliberately chose not to. I think you rightfully recognized that less was more, and it really contributed to the polish and consistency of the final product.
>>
>>303224
I rate it unsalable, or NeverGonnaMakeIt.
>>
>>303241
you are ignorant
its papadopdopaoposlpoalous
from Ghost.
>>
>>303224
my smolbean has a beard why
>>
>>303224
Concept is trite, execution is mediocre, palette is unappealing, result is uninteresting.

>>303225
Every bit as bad as the first, except with an extra layer of edgelord.

Bonus: your logo is shit, and plastering it on your bland art for 4chan to see is embarrassing. Looks like you're overly proud of yourself.

Not even trying to troll you or be mean. You probably have potential, you just need to lurk moar and find something better to work on.
>>
>>303224
Your designs aren't bad at all. I think the designs are interesting and they caught my eye while scrolling through the catalog. They're not perfect, but no one's work is.

If you want worthwhile feedback go somewhere less self fellating
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.