[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck can I find adobe CS6? I've been using CS5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: Adobe_cs6_logo.png (34KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_cs6_logo.png
34KB, 282x282px
Where the fuck can I find adobe CS6?

I've been using CS5 for 6 years and I'm about to get a new computer, but apparently CS6 isn't available anymore, and now you have to pay a monthly fee to use Adobe products.

How the fuck do graphic designers get photoshop nowadays? Do they all subscribe to that ridiculous "creative cloud" shit?

Fucking hell.
>>
>>301999
Torrent + VPN yo...
>>
>>301999
use gimp
>>
>>301999
you can get all adobe's cc's or cs6 at rutracker.org just make an account for accesing the download
>>
>>301999
Torrent. Who the fuck buys software
>>
>>301999
If you cannot afford $50 a month for the whole software package, you're not doing your job right. Adobe CC is amazing...
>>
>>301999
>How the fuck do graphic designers get photoshop nowadays? Do they all subscribe to that ridiculous "creative cloud" shit?
Yes. It's called making a living. Stop being poor.
>>
>>302020
great, another monthly expense on top of web hosting, insurance, phone etc
yeah im sure its ok if youre already earning and working plenty but you gotta start somewhere
just torrent
I completed my whole diploma with torrented cs6
>>
>>302020
That fee is nothing but a monopoly extorting its cashcows.
>>
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Here you go, use the amtlib.dll crack for your respective CS6 product. Install as trial. Do not launch before replacing the dll.

>>302020
Except CC is invasive as fuck and anyone that cares about their computer knows better than installing "cloud" bullshit.
>>
Creative Cloud was only made to please shareholders. It offers ZERO benefit to the user.
When was the last time any of the Adobe Creative Suite apps got a real feature as an update? Pro tip: cloud features aren't real features. FUCK Adobe stock and cloud sharing. Fuck everything.
The Affinity revolution can't come soon enough.
>>
>>301999
Affinity. Google it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLqlFpfHO30
Bye bye Adobe.

"You had a good run for 30 - 40 years, but it's time to pass the torch."
>>
>>302100
>>302102

You seemingly promote this but 5 bucks says you're gonna pirate it.
>>
>>302110
not him but i'm a shill too despite not buying nor pirating it
i only use cc because my boss pays for it but if i ever go back to freelancing, affinity is the way i go

Adobe is great because they've got history, but come the fuck on, they've been on total stagnation since the advent of CC.

Serif was founded a few years ago and already they're so far ahead. Photo opens PSDs faster than Photoshop itself.
>>
>>302114
I appreciate the two cents. I agree, I got spoiled by my job as well with a free copy of cc. Adobe has been sucking lately.

Haven't really ever heard of affinity but I hope it succeeds! It's about time adobe got a run for their money.

If it wasn't for our old clients, this whole office would be filled with Cc. somedays I enjoy the old luxury of cs6.
>>
>>302114
Yeah the subscription model doesn't really make any sense to me. It has nothing to do with being poor and not being able to afford new versions. It's kind of bullshit that they let you download whatever you need for 30 bucks and once that month is over and you can't pay, you wind up with 20 gigs of deadspace until the next payment.
>>
>>302020
>paying a monthly fee for all the same features plus a bonus updated "look"

It's like CC was the first version you started on lel
>>
>>302135
From my minimal understanding, cc can work friendly with newer cameras and 4k footage. But that's like the only update I know that's worthwhile
>>
>>301999
I've been using cs6 for 3 years lamo
>>
>>302135
pretty much. Also, even if Adobe didn't provide ANY updates, consumers would still have to pay.
On Adobe's end, it's the perfect crime – do nothing, get paid.
>>
>>301999

Dude, try Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo. Each cost $40 and very easy to learn if you already know Adobe CS6 Photoshop and Illustrator. No additional payments.

It's hard not to have Adobe, I know, but trust me on this one, they both work.
>>
>>302666
And as for indesign?
>>
>>302695
not available yet afaik but they're working on "Affinity Publisher"
Which is a godsend if you ask me. Indesign is like one giant fucking rusty bicycle.
Now if only there'd be an Affinity Video I'd be set for life.
>>
>>302102
If this was native on linux i'd buy the fuck out of it already. i don't know if it'll work nice on wine
>>
>>302711
you should ask them, honestly.
>>
>>302713
yeah, i know. spent some time looking through their forums and i think they're too small a company to take on supporting another platform.
not enough funding.
>>
>>302718
>not enough funding
genuinely hope this changes when more people give Adobe the finger
>>
>>302094 When was the last time any of the Adobe Creative Suite apps got a real feature as an update?

...you mean like nesting SpeedGrade layers in Premiere? Adding C4D integration to AE? Smart filters in PS? Select & Mask?

Yeah, no new useful pro features at all in the past 4 years. None. at all. Ever.

Enjoy using your cracked 10 yr old software.
>>
>>301999
>Where the fuck can I find adobe CS6?

I've got Illustrator and Photoshop CS5.1 and have zero interest in "upgrading" to that cloud subscription concept -- just a nonstarter, not going to happen, ever.
>>
The last SERIOUSLY WORTHY update adobe had was smart objects

that was in CS3
>>
File: 2017-03-24_00-06-35.png (301KB, 628x616px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-24_00-06-35.png
301KB, 628x616px
>>301999
>Where the fuck can I find adobe CS6?
On a torrent tracker
>>
>>302735
ditto, got given 5.1 as a graduation present from me parents almost 6 years ago have no desire to upgrade.
>>
>>302734
Nigga I use the newest CC every day and I disagree.
Creative Cloud was released in 2012 – five years ago. Besides, Smart Filters came with CS3 and Select & Mask is just a re-designed dialog with zero new features.
Take a good look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop_version_history so you can see the stagnation with your own eyes. These aren't new features, these are fucking bells, whistles and trinkets made by script kiddie interns.
>Yeah, no new useful pro features at all in the past 4 years. None. at all. Ever.
Well, you got me there, maybe there's a couple. But 60+ months of constant cashflow and this shit is what they come up with? Come on.
kinda related i guess https://medium.com/@vervalkon/fixing-photoshop-85fcb9d5295c#.er1212gp8
>>
>>302828

You're overlooking that CC isn't just Photoshop. It's also Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver, SpeedGrade, Audition, Encore, Lightroom, etc etc.

And all of those have been updating, some in pretty big ways, since Adobe went to CC.
>>
>>302953
>Photoshop.
>Illustrator
>InDesign
marginal updates

>After Effects
got worse

>Dreamweaver
lmao

>Premiere, SpeedGrade, Audition, Encore, Lightroom
I've only used them since 2014 or so so I don't have a complete picture.

Even so, the updates in CS3 -> CS4 and CS4 -> CS5 were giant leaps compared to the CC[current year] shit we have today, in all programs.
>>
>>303120

When they removed the RAM Preview in AE I lost all hope in CC
>>
File: Photoshop_2017-03-28_15-55-45.png (1MB, 1139x769px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop_2017-03-28_15-55-45.png
1MB, 1139x769px
How can i improve this GD
>>
>>303213
https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/features-not-available-in-after-effects-cc-2015-13-5/
>This functionality requires additional work to the new architecture
>>
>>302077
>$50/mth breaks budget

Where the hell you live - Somalia?!
>>
>>302102
slick video
you have my interests
but is it really THAT awesome
I mean, $50 is nice n all, but if shit's shit then it's $50 wasted

Has someone made an affinity demo thread?
>>
WTF. Are u using a fucking pirate and still using CS6? If you want to crack at least use the fuck newer version.
>>
>>303246
>throwing away $50 a month for literally nothing
>>
>>303238
What the fuck ever, that shit is old news. They upgraded alot with 2017
>>
>>303313
Still inexcusable
>>
>>302102
God I hate that video. But first time hearing about Affinity and I got to admit I'd love to have someone give Adobe a proper run for the money
>>
Sucks to admit but since i started freelancing i've been using a cracked version of all adobe products. If you're ganna do the same, get the latest one, worth the shame.
>>
>>303376
>implying there is shame in pirating
>>
>>303334
>I'd love to have someone give Adobe a proper run for the money

Said everyone that didn't like Adobe, since 1995. Guess what hasn't happened.
>>
>>303421
>Guess what hasn't happened.
actually you are wrong

it cost adobe billions to buy-out, cripple, and dissolve their competition.
>>
>>303426
>it cost adobe billions to buy-out, cripple, and dissolve their competition.

Oh FFS. You could say that about any company that's ever spent money to beat competition, acquired a competitor, or acquired a company in order to gain proprietary tech.

Feel free to keep pretending Inkscape and Corel are going to change the landscape, though...
>>
File: 1436966186883.jpg (24KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
1436966186883.jpg
24KB, 500x244px
>>303428
>normalizing what adobe did to the industry and marketplace
>>
>>302135
I hate the new look.
>>
>>302016
Companies. Maybe if op wasn't a basement freelancer, he wouldn't have to worry about this.
>>
Should I update from Photoshop CS5 to CC?
I got CS5 ages ago, and have just used it because I'm too lazy to change. Is there any point in updating? I use Illustrator CC and I think it's okay.
>>
I'm still using CS4 with no issues.
>>
just buy it poorfags. I pay it every month with adobe fucking stock on top - and it's delicious. And I live in the shithole that is called Hungary. so if you have paying jobs, it is an expense that you have to calculate in the price, not so complicated.
>>
>>301999
Whatever you end up doing make sure to get Photoshop CS6 EXTENDED version, you get a flash-like timeline and 3d features.
>>
>>302020
My office has 5 desks. I'm not paying $250/month so Adobe can play with themselves.

We use CS5 and most of us are learning Affinity Photo.
>>
>>304988
You can authorize 2 computers to use 1 Creative Cloud Subscription. You can also log out a computer and authorize new ones. So, the most you'd have to spend is $150, dingus.
>>
>>304988 My office has 5 desks.

So you're ok with a furniture store scamming you out of cash so that you can have desks. The landlord of your office is fucking you over so that you have an office, but that's cool too. Your 5 workers - definitely a waste of cash, but you're lonely so you'll write the check.

But pay Adobe for the fucking tools you use to make all of the rest of that - you know, to get the fucking work done - no, that's just silly.
>>
>>304988
You can write it off dude
>>
>>301999
you can still get it legally if you have a license my dude

if you couldn't, it wouldn't be so hard for me to get it illegally!
>>
>>305030
Your analogy is retarded. It would be more accurate if the desks changed in trivial ways every month, and if you stopped paying at any time the desks would disappear.
>>
>>301999
Yes. Git gud so you can afford the necessary tools. In the meantime, go to college (community will do for now), and get student pricing.

>>302016
Trash post

>>302083
Non-design pro showing he doesn't know shit, and is poor as fuck

>>302114
What kind of advancement do you want? No examples? Trash post

>>302666
You will be the laughing stock of your department if you use this bullshit. Use the tools the pros use, unless you're poor

>>302711
>linux
Leave

>>303120
Some truth

>>303231
You can't, start over

>>303376
Trash post

>>303611
Yes

>>304816
Good post

I shouldn't have expected more from 4chan. 98% of this thread is a disappointment
>>
adobe shill please leave and make better software worth paying a monthly fee
>>
>>305123
You fucking scrub. Stop being poor, and learn to use industry tools
>>
>>305126
>Stop being poor, and learn to use industry tools

Or, just keep walking into interviews saying "I use Affinity" and enjoying the laughter.
>>
>>302016
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>302072
>>303246
Agreed,

I have CS6 (cost upwards of $2,000 AUD from memory) and I subscribe to Adobe CC for $50 a month because I choose to be an adult and a professional and it's the cost of doing busines... it's a tax deduction and it's the fucking SMALLEST cost in all of my overheads.

If you bill your services like a professional, $50 per month is nearly meaningless.
>>
File: 1324912215486.gif (113KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1324912215486.gif
113KB, 280x210px
>>305126
>industry tools that haven't changed at all since they introduced a "revolutionary" monthly fee

fify

also
>implying i haven't bought PS5+AI9 thru CS6
>>
>>305154
You seem really defensive. I hope you convinced yourself.
>>
I need badly a link for Photoshop cs6 extended btw, laptop can´t handle Premiere and I need that timeline.
>>
>>305078
Since you feel you can be a fair judge I will give it a try too.

Manchild post.
>>
>>305478
>I need badly a link for Photoshop cs6 extended btw, laptop can´t handle Premiere and I need that timeline.

Because PS is such a great NLE. ;)
>>
>>302020
you sound like a apple fanboy. maximum retardation achieved.
>>
Is there a way to restart the free trial of CS6 illustrator? Is it saved on my computer or adobe's
>>
>>302083
any good sources for that amtlib.dll crack?
I've heard about using PaintR's emulator or something?
>>
>>305787
Yeah that's the one. But it's not easy to find. TPB used to have a good one up nut they allow for the file to be changed without you knowing (probably had gain as well). Don't go for CC, it's retarded. There are so many connections made and shit running in the background. CS6 is the best
>>
>>305820
Now there's only one up with adware and shit.

Also, install Glasswire Free / Currports to keep an eye on everything that wants to connect to the internet
>>
>>305074
Or they switched drawers then changed the location of the contents.
>>
>>305078
Trash post
>>
>>304992
how do you do this??? cloud only let me dl the full versions on one pc.
>>
>>305821
yo da real mvp
>>
>>302020

adobe CC is proprietary cuckware.
>>
>>301999
Download a portable version, its the same thing, but better and...
FREE
>>
Just crack CC, it has a lot of imrpoved features than cs6.
>>
>>302020
Shut the fuck up nerd

>>301999
OP this website is pretty usefull
It has many versions and it's fast
http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html
>>
>>303436
Newfag here, what has adobe done?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.