[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good and quick way too make cash with basic Graphic Design skills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: C4SkWnmWMAAsYM-.jpg (237KB, 875x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C4SkWnmWMAAsYM-.jpg
237KB, 875x1199px
Good and quick way too make cash with basic Graphic Design skills?

I've been doing part time studying GD for the past 2 years and in no way have any real experience or a good enough portfolio to do real work but I still want to expand my portfolio and make a quick buck. What are some ways to get it going?
>>
Go on some nerd forums, offer to do signature banners for cash. If you can draw, find a bunch of roleplaying faggots and offer to do their avatars and shit. Cash in on them neetbux.
>>
>>301798
do people still do that shit lmao
>>
>>301795
>I've been doing part time studying GD for the past 2 years
I just graduated with a degree in Graphic Arts Production and I am answering want ads and sending emails to people on online. Do favors for friends, look at other portfolios to get an idea of what people are looking for, make a resume, try to embellish a little. Until you get a gig all you can really do is keep working on your portfolio and work a really shitty job until you can find something in your field. I cannot quit my fast food job until I find something, it's the responsible thing to do

It sucks, and I know you don't want to hear from someone who hasn't had any luck either but that's the way adult life is, just keep fighting for what you believe in.
>>
>>301795
99designs.com kappa it might be cancer but it's free briefs for you to make a folio from

im doing graphic design training at an independent organisation, you unibois really got fucked by the sounds of it, what are you even learning?
>>
>>301950
This is a very accurate representation of what a lot of people are going through. Art is a nasty race of knowing people or getting lucky. I agree, that the best available is just working hard on your portfolio until you find something while working a shit job (to have time to even work on doing art). Or find a new career path/job work sucks
>>
>>302003
Well thanks for having my back I suppose. Things would be much easier for artfags if we had actual money to pay each other, that's why its really hard to convince other people to team up. We're all selfish in little ways.
>>
>>301795
learn html css and javascript
>>
>>301950
I really should've made it clear but when I said part time studying I meant I did it for trade school during my last 2 years of high school and want to make some quick cash with my skillset before I head off to college. I am working a wageslave job in the mean time though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.