[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tumblr portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I just want to display some gif (jiff) animations and/or 5 sec. video animations.

Is tumblr the right platform? Dribbble is invite only and I'm not that good yet.

What are some cool tumblr portfolios?
>>
bump?
>>
Avoid Tumblr like the plague and make your own website.

The positive response rate to seeing my portfolio went from 0% when it was on Tumblr to 75% when I designed and hosted it on my own (over ~150 job inquiries), with the exact same display pieces.
>>
>>300813
You ever use Wix? A friend of mine suggested it to me when I said I was gonna make an art portfolio.
(I'm a designer on a budget and can't afford whatever it costs to run my own site.)
>>
Yes its great, just pay a bit for a theme (do your research first!!)
and its a great place to drop your stuff off.

I use this theme : https://fuseblue.com/themes/curb/
its really for showcasing your shit and nothing more, dont expect much
>>
File: SimpleMasonryExample1-600x549.png (416KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
SimpleMasonryExample1-600x549.png
416KB, 600x549px
>>301028
i want something like pic related, do you happen to know any themes like that?
>>
>>301032
not on the top of my head, but it seems like a really simple mainstream theme that should be available free. just do some searching or write it yourself
>>
>>300813
it's all about the work.
people don't care if you don't have a .com.

>>301034

free tumblr themes that look professional?
>>
>>301032
Most basic bootstrap template you can find.

https://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/4-col-portfolio/
>>
>>300417
github
>>
>>301159
Pretty much this. Get a professional looking theme and if you really need to pay the $10 for a .com and redirect it.
>>
>>301032
Go on the Website in the Image, look in the code, mostly, there's a description of the theme used.
>>
>>301032
That website looks like it was made on SquareSpace using one of their templates.
>>
what's a good free/pirated tumblr theme?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.