[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Inkscape.jpg (351KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Inkscape.jpg
351KB, 2560x1440px
So, I'm working on a simple graphic, the original came with a red background, some work later and I remove the red background, this is all inside a bitmap based editor, so now time to vectorise the image.
I import it to inkscape, then trace bitmap, the usual deal, and when I export it, it seems that remnants of the red background, which is completely gone fromt he original .png image, is back somehow.
>>
>>299306
run a black and white filter over it
>>
>>299457
oh ofc, but it's wierd that it just sort of appears from nowhere
>>
>>299306
Firstly, if you complaining about the line being pixelated and not smooth your an idiot. The resolution cannot support that, and the only reason it looks smooth on the vector image is because vectors don't work with pixels (but when you export to png, they are forced to)

If your complaining about it being red, then I think you may have something like CYMK colors on. Try changing it to RGB or even better GRAYSCALE. It could jsut be that your line is also not exactly black, and is slighly more red/magenta than any other color.
>>
>>299465
>picture speaks of red outline
>post speaks of red outline
no yeah, OP is totally complaining about the smoothness of the line bruh, chew his ass out over it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.