[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tools do you use to remove objects from a photo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 132039848.jpg (93KB, 949x1024px) Image search: [Google]
132039848.jpg
93KB, 949x1024px
Right now when I use photoshop I use the clone stamp tool to remove objects from the background and to blen the background. Is there a better way to do this? It's very time consuming and the results are sometimes not very good, so I end up having to start all over. Pic related I'm trying to remove the guy from the pic but blending the background to fit is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>297676
content aware fill and/or copy paste (non-square) selection + feather + low opacity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v91p8upSzH0
>>
>>297677
holy fuck I've been using photoshop for years and never knew about this. My mind is blown. Do you have an example of the second method you mentioned?
>>
>>297676

Are you kidding? Use Quick Mask Mode and paint over your subject, switch back and then delete the background.
>>
>>297676
>trying to remove the guy
Dude. Just start from scratch and shade your geometries. 100% easier.
>>
>>297679
try on that image above the getty rectangle the following
type Q for quick selection
move the cursor and make a selection above the getty without touching it
type ctrl+j (duplicate layer)
ctrl+t and move the selection on top of that rectangle
ctrl click on that layer (makes a selection on everything you just duplicate)
right click select inverse
right click feather - type 5 to 50 (depending of the image size)
type delete and lower opacity
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.