[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the official new brand design for Mozilla. https://b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Mozilla-12jan-1500px_imagery[1].jpg (307KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Mozilla-12jan-1500px_imagery[1].jpg
307KB, 1500x1061px
This is the official new brand design for Mozilla.
https://blog.mozilla.org/opendesign/arrival/
>>
>>296475
>https://blog.mozilla.org/opendesign/arrival/
I read all of that and I still have no idea what their branding is or what they expect.
>>
The branding is suppose to be malleable not only to various internationallities but the transposition culture of the internet. Typically when you use a wide spectrum of colors you're trying to communicate that youre able to cover numerous fields of whatever
>>
File: CrFgucVWgAAB-eI.jpg (99KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrFgucVWgAAB-eI.jpg
99KB, 1200x1200px
>>296480
>>
people are pobably gonna hate on this but I can dig it.
Its about time we got some funky stuff again.
>>
reminds me of Frontpage template websites
>>
It's not very good is it? ://
>>
>>296475
Reminds me of hip and trendy magazine layouts from the late 90's early 2000's.
>>
garbage and outdated
probably caused by horrible brand managment
>>
>>296580
Yup. It looks like it is reflecting on the 2010's design choices of hipster trend.
>>
>>296580
And we thought vaporwave was bad, wait til this shit become ironic. Yuck
>>
>>296475
I don't even get, why they put 5-10 year old memes in there. They may connect Mozilla with internet and internet with memes, but they fail to realize, that for nobody, mozilla equals internet. Even if Google did this, you'd still have no obvious connection between those pictures and the company.
For me Mozilla is about a (supposedly) safe searching and a userfriendly browser
>>
>>297218
Dont you see the giant Okay sign with the birds for scale? Says safe to me. Also babies and cats love user friendliness and the fractals are signify that the machine elves are down.
>>
>>297218
Normies still enjoy 5-10 year old memes.
For some reason, it's still fresh for them.
>>
>>296475
Mozilla has greater problems and their new shitty brand is not going to fix it. Their browser is clunky as fuck compared to chrome, has worse dev tools, and looks like complete ass. If they sorted their browser out alongside a super clean rebrand I beleive they could capture more of a market than the present +30 years old Windows 7 user.
>>
Looks like it's made by someone who really likes April Greiman
>>
>>297218
Firefox is popular / browser of choice over in 3rd world shitholes (read: India), so it would make sense to place some old memes there since they're probably just becoming popular there.
>>
>>296475

Looks like a swarm of flies buzzing around the rotten remains of a flied corpse.
>>
>>296529
THis, minimalism can step down for a while
>>
>>296529
#MakeTheWebSkeuomorphicAgain
>>
File: clipart.jpg (48KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
clipart.jpg
48KB, 620x349px
>>296475

Man it reminds me of the 90s so much. I really dig it.

Literally it captures that 90s web aesthetic really well, but manages to update it at the same time.

(The bottom two aren't so great with the memes, but the top one is really good)

Look at pic related, 90s clipart. The two in the top-left, notice they have geometric shapes (rectangle and circles) with things on top of them which outgrow them. This was a very common design meme back then

So yeah, that's what it captures for me. 90s-era clipart / web art sort of shit. But obviously they've updated it to a more modern flat aesthetic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.