[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post a fake company/name that needs a logo, while giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: apple.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
ITT we post a fake company/name that needs a logo, while giving a description of what it is for the person above you. The person then posts the logo when ready and gets a critique.
ie
>Person A posts his/her needed logo
>Person B posts theirs
>Person C posts theirs
Person A creates person B's, while B creates C's.
Worded that odd but hey
>>
too confusing; didn't read
>>
>>295270
Maybe you should start by giving us a name
>>
>>295270

I can see into OP's mind and reconstruct the birth of this thread. We open at OP's office. His boss looks concerned standing by his desk.

>Hey John, got a minute?
>Sure.
>Cool. Come with me to the meeting room, we need to chat.

Cut to meeting room. OP sits fidgeting.

>So IT sent me a note today saying you were browsing 4chan at work. I heard on the news last night that they're a hacker group of right wing political extremists, and I know that's not what I pay you for.
>I've asked IT to add it to the blocklist, and this is going to impact your salary review. You may go.

OP is sweating profusely and dabs his face with a hankerchief/spank towel. He can't lose his precious 4chans. Where else will he find his tendiepics and bitch about videogames from 2015?

He slowly begins shitting his pants on the spot, and the camera zooms in on a brown stain that's beginning to grow on his jeans and the chair.

Pan to his pained face, with industrial noises indicating the grinding gears in OPs brain. A loud audible fart is finally heard. Cut to them facing each other in profile. The boss begins to smell the shit and begins to recoil from the stench. OP's eyes light up as he springs up. A spark of inspiration!

>That's not what 4chan is, I use it to learn about design! People draw there on a section called /gd/ and I learn from it!
>In fact, I bet we can get them to do work for you! We still need to update the company logo, right?

John asks seriously, but might as well be asked rhetorically. His boss is clearly retching and might be vomiting behind his desk. Zoom in on the boss' beet-red face as a strand of drool drips out Of the corner of his mouth. Cut directly to OP's face staring right at the camera, visible flecks of spit flying everywhere.

>So we tell them it's a contest! For logo making for fake companies! If it's a game, they do it, we copy it, we don't need a designer!
>All you need to do is unblock it!!! UNBLOCK IT! UNBLOCK IT!!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>295270
Literally could have said
>fufill the logo request of the person above you
retard

someone make me a nick thick cock for OP
>>
>>295302
>>
>>295394
Veins are a nice touch
>>295302
>fufill the logo request of the person above you
Might actually be an interesting thread if OP didn't fuck it up so hard
>>
>>295415
I made a new thread free from retard OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.