[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a designer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161118-225921.png (618KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161118-225921.png
618KB, 1440x2560px
Currently have a small company and I need a designer. The work will most likely be sporadic with work here and there. Looking for someone who is willing to work together to get the designs perfect and who has some good ideas of their own. Looking to pay per design, if interested contact me at [email protected]

Along with your portfolio please include what you consider your specialty, anything you don't feel comfortable doing and how much you charge for your time.
>>
>Looking for someone who is willing to work together to get the designs perfect

To some of you new to design, or who have never held an actual design job, this kind of phrase is a gigantic fucking red flag. Proceed with extreme caution.
>>
>>294301
This may come as a shock to you, but when people pay a lot of money they expect to be happy with what they get. You are a red flag as a designer, don't bother emailing me.
>>
>>294304
I wasn't going to, sugar tits. I know better than to work with a client who wants to be a backseat designer. And I haven't worked with a client who didn't have their own email domain since like 2011. lol gmail.

Notice how uppity he got right away, class?
>>
>>294308
That's my personal email I've had since high school. I have plenty of domain email accounts, but for the sake of simplicity I prefer to use my account for things such as this. I'm very familiar with graphic design and I'm well versed in photoshop. Normally when I work with a designer I provide a clear example or a rough draft of what I would like that I make myself. I let them know what file types I will need beforehand and other pertaining info. I also like to see what artists can offer themselves so I like to see what they themselves come up with. Normally takes 2 or 3 revisions or sometimes none, really depends on the project and other factors. Nobody is uppity, just annoyed by bitter people is all.

Have a good day
>>
>>294309
lol You too. Best of luck with your job posting on 4chan.
>>
>>294309
>I'm very familiar with graphic design and I'm well versed in photoshop
Then why do you need a designer, smart ass?
Protip: if you hire someone to do something for you, let them do their job. They know what they're doing. That applies to dentists, electricians, designers, etc.
>>
File: yahoo_logo_detail.png (120KB, 951x238px) Image search: [Google]
yahoo_logo_detail.png
120KB, 951x238px
>>294322
"On a personal level, I love brands, logos, color, design, and, most of all, Adobe Illustrator. I think it's one of the most incredible software packages ever made. I'm not a pro, but I know enough to be dangerous :) So, one weekend this summer, I rolled up my sleeves and dove into the trenches with our logo design team"
-Marissa Mayer, CEO Yahoo
>>
>>294550
Sucks balls
>>
>>294304
>>294308
>>294309
>>294310
>>294322
>>294550
>>294568

Both of you are so bad at communication and inflection I don't even know what is trying to be achieved.

Both of you should kill yourselves.
>>
>>294568
No shit, that was the point.

>>294579
Hey fuck you, guy.

And OP if you're still here, your thread sucks.
>>
Fuck off op, you just want a cheap ass graphic designer because you know that some on here are desperate for such a job.
>>
go away op
>>
Op here, I haven't posted ITT since this post

>>294309

A lot of bitter people in this section, I thought maybe it would be a bit more professional, but I was wrong. Oh well I got what I was looking for.
>>
>4chan
>wants a serious designer
>>
>>294660
>just insulted yourself
>retarded
>>
>>294660
this is true, the only real reason for a good graphic designer to come here is if they go to other boards and found this board out of coincidence, and these are a dime a dozen
>>
>>294668
did you just assume me
>>
What a shitfest of a thread. OP can you give me more information on what you need doing? Are you really a backseat designer who wants to hire a pixel pusher?
>>
>>294680
If you didn't already get that from his replies, you haven't encountered enough clients like him.

Good luck if you wanna give it a shot, but in your 8th round of "revision" when you're trying with all your might just to push his dead-on-arrival design miscarriage out of your womb, I want you to remember that /gd/ warned you.
>>
Go back to craigslist faggot.
>>
>>294684
>push his dead-on-arrival design miscarriage
XD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.