[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is a series of traffic signs with no meaning.They contain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0a87bda8da13512589812a3b48323ade.jpg (552KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0a87bda8da13512589812a3b48323ade.jpg
552KB, 1920x1080px
Here is a series of traffic signs with no meaning.They contain limited decorative value. Their function level is very low. They contain no instructions, don't tell you which way to go, or how to behave while getting there. I'd consider hanging this on the wall. What do you guys think of it, is it worthy to be sold? Would you buy it?
>>
>>291746
>Would you buy it?
not really those doesn't seem like signs to me. not even logos they seem more like icons or interface gadgets of some kind plus they're not really that original or inspiring and they doesn't even seem coherent (one has no outline and the stroke value for the first two is just too different to be placed as a group)
>>
>>291746
>would you buy it
top kek I wouldn't take a free print, tell your mum to put it on the fridge

inconsistent use of shadow, no design consistency, crap palette, the list could go on
>>
>>291749
this
>>
OP here. Thank you guys for your honest opinion. I feel a bit guilty for taking advantage of your sincerity, but this was only a test I wanted to conduct to confirm some of my beliefs. This place was the only one where I could get real answers with no bullshit-flavored hypocrisy. I did not create the poster. The work is actually made by Stefan Sagmeister, the world renowned designer, considered by many to be a master of this industry, and every designer or online forum feels the need to namedrop him, which only makes me cringe and question their aptitude. The reason I did it is because I'm growing very tired and upset of every design community I've encountered so far, to the point where I don't want to hang out around them anymore. Maybe I'm wrong, somehow I want to be wrong, but I find the design industry to be packed full with the most dishonest and fake people. I could give other examples of equal standards, made by other top famous agencies, but at the end of the day it wouldn't change a thing. I guess that's the way we roll.
http://sagmeisterwalsh.com/work/all/traffic-to-nowhere/
>>
>>291756
nice blog, faggot
>>
Good job copying and pasting the description and leaving out literally the only line that explains the concept.
> They can be put up on a wall or above a sofa. With that they contain limited decorative value, - their function level is very low.

It is actually supposed to be shit, it has no purpose at all, it doesn't even work as a decoration because it looks like garbage, that's the whole point genius.
>>
>>291758
I Was Only Pretending to Be Retarded.meme

You didn't even read my first post, because if you had, you would have seen that I did include the description as well.
>>
>>291759
You didn't even read my post because I said that you included the description, but cut the last line.
>>
>>291758
I was tricked by OP and I agree with him. Fuck off this is pretentious poopy garbage.
>>
As a sign designer this post offends me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.