[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wacom Intuos Pro (anyone using one?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 71kMDaXOTgL._SL1381_.jpg (139KB, 1381x921px) Image search: [Google]
71kMDaXOTgL._SL1381_.jpg
139KB, 1381x921px
I'm thinking of buying one (use Intuos 4), but I'm worried the outer rubber surface is made of sprayed-on rubber that melts and becomes sticky in the heat, like the coating on mice.

Can anyone share their experience?

tx
>>
>>290916

Hey man. Been using mine for about a year and it's still clean and smooth, the pen too. Only thing that might need some cleaning is the drawing surface but any tissue can fix that.
>>
Had mine for about 2 years before it died. Now I'm broke and not sure if I should buy since they're a fraction of the price and look to have the same specs. Anyone know if they're good? They even have cintiq style tablets.
>>
>>290916
>rubber that melts and becomes sticky in the heat

What're you working in a smelting factory? Don't worry about this
>>
>>290916
go for Huion
>>
>>291192
I keep seeing huion get bad reviews. How is ugee?
>>
>>291192
I have 2 Huions. I would only recommend because of the price. If you have a shaky hand while drawing they will be extremely shit.
>>
Thinking about getting a Cintiq on the company dime. Any of you fuckers ever used one?
>>
>>291191
Not that hot, but living in 30+ C heat. Had the surface coat of Razer Naga, MX518 mouse go gooey, had to scrap off.

Just wanna make sure it's real rubber that won't break down over time.
>>
>>291238
I've only used one once and it was amazing.
>>
>>291244
just noticed my name's op, don't get me confused i'm not the OP
>>
>>291237
> If you have a shaky hand while drawing they will be extremely shit.
Can confirm, love drinking coffee and my Huion tablet can not take my level of shake.
>>
>>291260
I'm not even shaky from any caffein or anything, I think my hand is just shaky when I draw in general. I end up resorting to sketching because I can't get perfect curves / straight lines. However when I tried a Cintiq, no shakiness. So I think it has to do with the Huion itself.
>>
>>291263
>>291237
you are wrong
>>291224
huion drivers getting better
>>
>>291279
If i'm wrong then explain why all my lines look like they were done on MS Paint with a 1999 toshiba laptop trackpad

>Yes, I know that was very specific.
>>
Just buy an iPad Pro
>>
>>291286
Huion has improved alot
>>
>>290916
>Can anyone share their experience?

With rubber-coated mice? Only on the NSFW boards, mate...
>>
>>291404
I have one of their newest models which I bought earlier this year. Although, it may have something to do with the fact that it was $40
>>
Very very good product. Works very we with all the adobe apps. Would definitely recommend. Very basic mechanics. The more you use it the better.
>>
>>291432
dude decent large Huions start at 80 euros, tiny wacoms start at 90 euros, Huion is doing great, Wacom is overly expencive, its good, but so is Huion
>>
Why would you want one if you already have an Intuos 4? Wacom hasn't made any significant improvements since the Intuos 3, and build quality has only gone down.
>>
>>291482
>Why would you want one if you already have an Intuos 4?

Driver support (Also have a Intuos 3)

Anyone confirm Intuos 3 or 4 works officially on MacOS Sierra?
>>
>>291238
I am using a cintiq 13HD since april, and it's pretty great! the quality of the image on the screen is really good, the pen responds perfectly. and you can customize it a lot. I am using it everyday for work, and I am satisfied.
>>
got to use them for 2 years in class. Been meaning to buy my own but no money. Very smooth and responsive, flat and durable. Dont really have to worry about it melting of as most of it is hard plastic not the cheap rubbery stuff
>>
>>290916
It's perfect. It works and feels perfect. They're not joking about the gesture and button options eliminating the need to touch the keyboard or mouse. It's pretty portable for a large tablet too. It can fit in a laptop backpack along with a laptop. I had one for about 2 years. It stopped working and I don't know why but I still reminisce on the good times we shared.
>>
>>291487
Would you go for a bigger screen if given the option? Or is 13 pretty comfortable?
>>
>>290916
Go for it. I'm using Intuos 4, have been really happy with it.
>>
>>290916
i've owned a lot of these types including the one mentioned, there ok, just get a 60$ nockoff, drawpads are over rated . if you want a cinteq , just get a windows surface pro. its cheaper and just better.
no screen= get cheep knockoff
screen= buy a nockoff
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.