[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /gd/, this is my current logo right now. I have been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: V6_GroupAvatarImage.png (149KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
V6_GroupAvatarImage.png
149KB, 1080x1080px
Sup /gd/, this is my current logo right now. I have been trying to design a new (more professional logo) for months, but keep creating things that I feel don't fit for me.

I'm a streamer, I play a variety of games but one game in particular I have been with for years. Many people have suggested I make a logo based off that, but I want to eventually move on to other games and having a logo that isn't reusable bothers me.

- - to the point...

I've made several logos. All of them I'm not happy with. I have done a lot of research and frankly want to settle on a flat design and not anything flashy that you see those e-sports teams and streams have. I am not sure just what to design, and I keep just chucking out ideas. I want something that can be unique and flat like... TotalBiscuit or Lirik. They're very simple yet iconic as you know who they belong to. I don't feel I have those niches though that can describe my stream well though.

Any suggestions on where to start with making a more permanent logo for myself?
>>
Option 1: Continue to try and design your own logo. Struggle and be unhappy with most attempts (likely all)

Option 2: Pay a very good graphic designer to make your logo. Pay a lot of money, but have a timeless, simple, iconic logo that you can easily monetize with merch.

Option 3: Hire less good eSports graphic designers to make your simple logo. Pay not very much, get a decent logo with some flaws that you'll be just about satisfied with.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (47KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
47KB, 1080x1080px
>>287974
>Option 1:
Probably yeah...

>Option 2:
I ain't got the money for that.

>Option 3:
I ain't got low enough pride for that.

Here is another design attempt.

The B and the X are just thrown in for now and I plan to do more with them later perhaps. The logo would just be the 3, but the B and the X put the word together for other stuff where I can fit my name.
>>
File: b&x.png (33KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b&x.png
33KB, 1000x1000px
>>287976
the typeface choice is terrible try one of these (theyre all free)
KILOGRAM
AIRSTRIKE
XIROD
STREETWEAR
OSTRICH SANS
PHANTASM
GENT
AERO MATICS
INVERSIONZ
PROTOTYPE
-pic is 2 mins
>>
>>287982
It's suppose to be a 3, not an & lol

I'll look look into those typefaces, always love a good font. The ones I was using were just temporary, because I was shelling out concepts this morning. Alas, nothing great.

Thanks!
>>
>>287983
Not the guy that posted that, but I thought it was supposed to be an "&" too.
>>
>>287982
OP here. I just looked at all of those fonts. Frankly, they all suck with the minor exception to Ostrich Sans.

>>288006
It'd probably make more sense to my viewers since they are familiar with the word, but I can see why you would think it's an & after I cropped it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.