[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let me tell you folks there's a tremendous problem with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 535x973px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 535x973px
let me tell you folks there's a tremendous problem with her logo, a tremendous tremendous problem and we are going to make americas graphics safe again and we are also going to make american design great again because we're going to make americas graphics wealthy again because look at what's happening out there look at canada look at all these places and you can see the problem that i can tell you and we're going to solve it bigly believe me this i can tell you

anyone else think they're voting trump just because of his campaign look? just look at hers it's like a fascist symbol stamped on everything. not to mention the brown shirts hired to push people around in the streets..
>>
>>287301
The five minute suggestion looks like a plane flying into the WTC
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 1384x1680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 1384x1680px
>>287303
>>
File: 1438918534681.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1438918534681.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>287303
>>
>>287303

Nah, that's a stretch.

But it also doesn't look "political" or "assured" or "safe"
>>
>>287301
1) yours is terribly unbalanced too
2) Colors are bland, the bold mixture or red and blue (plus white bgs) makes resemblance to the Flag and to a mixture of old (blue, quiet) and bold change/improvement.
The palette is perfectly picked.

Also, the "unbalance" of the big arrow gives it a lot of movement. While staying geometrical.
Not being symethrical is a great thing if you know how to do it.

They know how, that's why they charge millions. You don't.

I fucking hate Hillary, but her branding is flawless
>>
>>287361
>her branding is flawless

No, just no. It's like "not doing anything patently terrible" tier.
>>
>>287361
I'm op and I just ogtta say I disagree, the only thing Her logo says to me is some kind of letter envelope
>>
>>287362
you'll never gonna make it.
>>
>>287301
The five minute one looks like they sell airshipping or FedEx or whatever. I think they wanted the super red red to signify rebulicans and Dems teaming up 'forward together'
>>
>>287301
his redo is so much worse
>>
>>287301
My biggest agreement with you is the colors. Fucking deep blue does not ever go on pure red. Its almost as bad as red on black, except it causes even more physical strain on the eyes. Anyway, I like yours better overall. Except that the white stroke on your arrow could be thinner and still achieve the purpose. However, there is something about yours that almost loses the presence of the "H" itself, and I think its he lightness of the arrow. But the problem is, the darker blue you make it, the less of a presence it will have. But then, who fucking cares. And I am absolutely positive you spent more than 5 minutes on it, and a lot longer on the breakdown. Thats fine though.

>>287361
>but her branding is flawless

LOL
>>
>>287448
The straight arrow looks MORE like FedEx, obviously.
>>
>>287370

I've had an in house design job for 8 years and I've freelanced for 12, I don't even have a creative director at work anymore. But you're right my career is going to bottom out tomorrow.
>>
>>287305
KEK
E
K
>>
it's just a logo.
>>
The logo you suggested looks better. From the psychological standpoint however, it feels cold and uninviting, which is the opposite of what you want in a campaign logo.
>>
>>287301
9/11
>>
File: tumblr_o9n5wsa7Pi1tnnsh9o1_500.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9n5wsa7Pi1tnnsh9o1_500.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Michael Bierut and his designers still wanted wanted the 'window' for the H, but wanted to use "H." where the period could be used to emphasize subjects or some shit.

From the Podesta emails it sounds like they got cucked into doing the retarded arrow because it would make the Clinton team happy. The majority of the public like it, the Clinton team likes it, but virgins on a chinese cartoon board have their criticisms.

Also, source: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5645
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.