[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tablets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Want to get a tablet to start drawing. Do I get an Intuos Pro? Or do I bite the bullet and get a 13hd? Also are there any good alternatives to Wacom or is it pretty much the best?
>>
>>280675

My intuos 3 works wonders but I've always dreamed of having one where I can actually see what it's being drawn beneath the pen. That 13hd looks lovely.

>are there any good alternatives to Wacom
Not that I know of. Think Wacom is pretty much universaly accepted as the best. I once owed a Genius and it was shit. Had my intuos3 for about 5 years and never gave me a headache.
>>
Been using the cheapest intuos (CTL480) for over a year now. And I am slowly looking into an upgrade. Either go with a wacom panel, or look into getting something like Surface Book or Vaio Canvas Z. Though the latter is not easily found here in EU. Drawing / sketching is what I do almost daily, and it is not fun working on this small tablet.

Anyone has got any suggestions?
>>
I have a 13hd, it's pretty damn nice. I don't use it enough, but I'm getting back into illustrating a bit more recently.
>>
Using a surface pro, its nice compare to a 13hd

On the plus side, its also a computer so you can do other stuff with it besides just drawing
>>
>>280848
One of the reasons why I am considering a laptop like the Surface Book / Canvas Z for this. It is more than a tablet, it is a complete computer. In case something happens to my desktop, I am not left stranded, waiting for it to be fixed, parts replaced or what not.
>>
>>280675
Get the wacom draw. No sense in paying more.
>>
I had an intuos 4 but I couldn't get over the screen disconnect parallax. (I'm a hand drawn illustrator) then I bought a cintiq 12wx. Massive buyer's remorse but it's solid and does the job well enough so I have no reason to waste more cash buying another cintiq. The remorse comes from the screen being so crap at colour representation.

If I were you I'd probably go for a surface pro. Or if you want a cheaper alternative I'd suggest something like a Fujitsu t5010 laptop. I bought one and uprated some parts so now it's got a 2.8ghz cpu, 8gb ram and ssd. It has a wacom penabled screen so it's like a portable cintiq.

On the flip side if you have a good computer setup already you could go for one of those ugee 2150 displays. Like a 22hd cintiq at a fraction of the price im told.

Wildcard choice? I heard that the pencil on the iPad pro is very accurate. I'd just be apprehensive trying to do 'complete' work on iOS though.
>>
The value for money of huion is unrivaled desu. Though if specs arent what you want and what you want is service, go wacom.
>>
I thought about getting one of those real fancy tablets where you draw on a big screen, can you guys recommend one? Saved a lot of money and budget is pretty much out of question, is wacom still the go-to?
>>
Buy yourself a fucking pencil, and a piece of paper, that will do for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.