[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working on my client logo, he is selling software since 2012

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Working on my client logo, he is selling software since 2012 and the name of the logo he want is "Everest". So here is my design. Feedback's? Thank you.
>>
>>279105
I think putting software solutions at the upper half of the circle and since 2012 at the bottom half with 1 star on either side would be an improvement. looks great though.
>>
>>279105
doesn't look like a software logo
>>
>>279112
Does it really have to though?
>>
>>279116
It helps.
It also helps to not be so literal as usually there are plenty of logos like that already.
https://www.google.com/search?q=everest+software+logo&tbm=isch&sa=X
>>
>>279105
Has he seen the logo yet? Does he like the approach with the mountains?
If yes to both swap the stars with the 'software solutions'. Work more on the 'since 2012' line. Either with more kerning or whatever is need to bring it in line visually with the other text.
Possibly tilt the mountains edges to 45° lines only. As in less variety in where those lines 'lead'.

If he has not seen it. Back to square one. You could possibly send this as a second option however as the base is decent enough.
>>
>>279133
>Possibly tilt the mountains edges to 45° lines only. As in less variety in where those lines 'lead'.
Scrap that.
Only on the thumbnail I just realized the outer eges align perfectly and are mirrored.
Its the shading that doesnt carry it well then. It lacks balance when seen from far away. if that makes any sense.
>>
File: toblerone-bear.png (19KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
toblerone-bear.png
19KB, 560x420px
put something subliminal onto those mountains.
>>
>>279105
This logo looks like a bottled water brand.
>>
I saw that and I thought of a mountain/expensive trendy street bicycle brand
>>
>>279105
>>279112
This.
I really like the logo but it looks like a company that sells hiking gear or hipster fashion and not software.

If you really wanna use mountains I'd make them very simplistic lines and try to incorporate the software aspect a lot more since that is the main aspect.
>>
Maybe make the round logo a CD-rom, the "software" part will be more obvious.

The mountains would then be "printed" onto that CD-rom cover.
>>
File: LONDON.png (54KB, 560x420px)
LONDON.png
54KB, 560x420px
>>279137
>>
>>279184
top kek
>>
File: lololol.png (119KB, 486x332px) Image search: [Google]
lololol.png
119KB, 486x332px
>>279184
>>279137
>>
Is very similar at the paramount picture logo.
>>
>>279105
nice.

try adding the end of the ribbons on the everest?

also software solotions isnt curved enough and doesnt follow the circle
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.