[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nophones.jpg (442KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
nophones.jpg
442KB, 2550x3300px
Heyya, can I please have some feedback on this design, thanks :)
>>
typo in the "Why not" section, just realized
>>
>>276806
The question mark on "not" isn't red which throws me off
The line around the phone is super weird and you don't need it, it stands out enough as is
The line separating the text from the picture could just be a straight line
>>
File: Capture.png (753KB, 659x839px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
753KB, 659x839px
>>276813
Thanks, want the line separating the image from the text to be triangular poly looking or something rather than a boring straight line.
>>
>>276814
You seem to have thrown in a new wall between the text and the image though, which was perfectly fine before.
Also there's a little out of placed L shaped shadow next to the phone you might wanna get rid of.
>>
>>276805
>capitalizing the first sentence, no others
>"teachers are not paid to educate"
>an appeal as abstract as "let them ... further your education" for hedonistic children
>>
>>276805
i think that the phone is too bright compared to the rest of the image ,
maybe put a slight rose/red sepia tone on the phone layer and see how it goes.
>>
>>276805

what the fuck are you dribbling about? this sort of thing really pisses me off, did you put any thought into your copy?

what the fuck are you advocating?

what does it mean? is the first 'not' a typo. it doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

wow, i hate you, are you /pol/, i think you must be, who else could be so nonsensical, fucking reared and still expect to betaken in any way seriously.

fuck off back to your containment board selfish shithead stupid cunt and then kill yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.