[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can anyone from /gd/ help me out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Hey there guys, I'm just a super broke college student going to school for GD and all I'm trying to do is raise a little money to get a computer and programs for the fall semester of college.
I've got a gofundme if you want to donate I'll give the link but I don't want to get banned or kicked out or anything, or make anyone feel obligated. I'm just trying to use crowdsourcing as a last resort,and reach my goal towards my education. Sorry to ask guys, but again I'm broke and I'm just trying to raise a little money for school. Thanks /gd/!
>>
First, unpaid requests are not allowed on /gd/. That's why you get a sage from me.

Secondly, you don't need to buy software. If you're desperately poor and you're only going to use for learning purposes then just pirate it. No one is going to scold you for that and it's dead easy.

Thirdly, you can assemble a PC for graphic design for less than 250 dollars. Go to /g/ and ask there for a build. You can earn that and even more with a month of labour in most countries. In Western countries even a week of labour is enough. So get working.

If you need a laptop then a used T420 with 8gbs of RAM can be gotten for under 250 too. There's basically no excuse.

No you don't need a MacBook for learning the software side of graphic design.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.