[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help identifying the inspiration for this. also, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Need help identifying the inspiration for this. also, what do u guys think ?
>>
maybe it is inspired by the signs of the local club scene. think its okay with this mysterious touch
>>
>>274793
Reminds me of hacker scene or that new watchdogs game.
>>
File: 1440609755999.png (855KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
1440609755999.png
855KB, 596x595px
>>274793

I love it.

But also I'm a huge sucker for 90-00's ugly rave posters. Post more if you gottem, I'd love to see more.

Including the only one I have atm
>>
File: 1440620458881.png (473KB, 894x892px) Image search: [Google]
1440620458881.png
473KB, 894x892px
>>275028

And bonus, gridded out by some anon, for yall that wanna try something similar out
>>
>>275029
That grid doesn't look accurate.
>>
>>275037
its because that designer didnt use a grid, some anon felt the need to point out obvious symmetry or something...
>>
get the following fonts:
Rama
Dharma
Druk

Use "brutish" imagery, and either apply a slight sense of order with a simple grid or go asymmetric as fuck
>>
>>274793
Looks trashy and crapped out of photoshop.
Terrible use of negative space, breathing room, order of operations and readability.

Also that jpg artifacting makes me want to stomp puppies.
>>
>>276004
(thats the point)
((not that I agree with the idelogy))
>>
http://davidrudnick.org/
>>
>>275999
You write with such authority that I just went and dl'd those 3 fonts and am now trying out brutish imagery with the grid. Thanks such authoritative advice. Got anymore?
>>
>>274793
Ithink it's timeweblow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together... Okay, three, two, one, let's jam!
>>
>>276706
not really the same scene at all pal, i like the way you think though
>>
>>276004
>criticizing David Rudnick
Kek
>>
>>274793
This piece alone reminds me of my favourite group, The Designers Republic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.