[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FINAL3.jpg (1MB, 1196x2372px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL3.jpg
1MB, 1196x2372px
i am on the makes of a tri fold brochure for my company, commercial purposes to get more clients (b2b mostly) but i cant quite figure out what to do in the cover. any suggestions ?
>>
>>267923
What's up with that rock in the middle and the picture of luggage. Do people really need a picture of luggage at an airport to remind them they're looking at a fucking travel brochure.

Also the family is dull as fuck. Honestly that brochure makes me want to buy a plane ticket to a country far far away from Brazil and go there instead.
>>
>>267923
>>267933
yea he has a point. you seemed to have chosen the worst representatives to label brazil.
some generic family taking pictures by the ocean, a rock formation, luggage.

put more of something more closely related to the culture of brazil.
(and not cartel thugs on mopeds executing people on the street)
>>
please understand that we work mainly with local agencys in foreign countries (we don't deal directly with the final costumer). I tried (poorly ikr) to represent our fields of activity which are Personal/Family and Professional/Corporate travel.
So this brochure is with the main reason to attract other agencys to work with us.
Anyway, id love more suggestions, but dont forget to point out how we could apply that Corporate travel.
Ill be taking the critiques in consideration and trying to show some progress.
thx so far
>>
>>267992
With that said the pictures still suck and here's why and how to improve.

1. You need a family, well the one you chose is bland and dull. Get a more colorful family, maybe they're some kind of Asian. And maybe they're wearing colorful beachwear and building a sandcastle on the beach. The beach is important because beaches at a focal point of Brazil through the eyes of a tourist.

2. What that fuck is with that rock? Put some rainforst shit in there, there are plenty of colorful rainforst animals that scream Brazil. Plus who doesn't love a mother fucking parrot. Alternatively put colorful ass Marti Gras.

3. That travel luggage picture is redundant as fuck... and boring as double fuck. People know they're fucking traveling already. You could have a picture of coworkers kicking back in comfy first class seats clinking some coctails togeather. That tells me "fuck yeah! This may be some gay ass work trip but it's in mother fucking Brizil so let's get wild, fuck yeah!"

The point is it should make Brazil (a colorful ass country) appear desirable for it's notable aspects... like color, fun, Marti gras, and fucking parrots. When I look at the current brochure I think man how somber, Brazil looks like a GREAT place to bury a dead relative. AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ROCK!
>>
File: SacredScarletSM.png (2MB, 1152x500px) Image search: [Google]
SacredScarletSM.png
2MB, 1152x500px
I'm this anon
>>268001
>>267933
and if I had my media making machine I'd do your job for you but I just got out of drug rehab and don't have my PC with me yet.
>>
>>267992
Waiting to see new changes.
>>
>>267923
>>267933
>>267935
agreed, no country should have luggage as a descriptor image in their travel ads
>>
File: FINAL.jpg (2MB, 2264x2624px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL.jpg
2MB, 2264x2624px
this is how its going so far
front/back
what do you guys think ?
ill make sure i put a parrot somewhere in the inside haha
>>
"More colors, rainforests, beaches, happiness, parrots!"
> meh fuck it let's put a nice fucking desert on the front page
>>
>>268542
A couple of problems with this without even talking about the design itself:
>left picture is pixelated, specially noticable in the couple walking
>the speech bubble (which I think should be avoided and is oddly shaped) has jagged edges on the left.
>travel is the only thing buy that makes you richier. I can tell there's a "you" there but it's almost unreadable. change the color to make it stand out from the background.
>>
What is up with the random speech bubble??? It makes no sense at all. That sentence on the right is superrrrr awkward, and do you mean richer or is that how it's written where you are from? What do desserts have to do with Brazil? You ask for advice, we give you advice, yet you proceed to completely ignore our advice and do whatever you want. As a traveling customer, I would steer clear from your company because that does not say travel to Brazil to me, nor does it make me want to go to brazil. And now that I look at it some more, the text on the right only has quotation marks on one side instead of both, and I almost missed the white you. To sum this up, get rid of the stupid bubble, fix the text, replace the desert with something that actually has to do with Brazil and makes me want to actually go to Brazil, and put some more color for Christ's sake.
>>
Yeah, just avoid the speech bubble if you can. If it's a company logo that you have to use or something, then it's okay (still sad tho), otherwise get rid of it. The picture&text placement is not really bad. Fix the "richier", it should be richer. Give it some colours. Yeah it looks kinda clean, if that's the right word to use, but Brasil is not a fucking hospital. Make it look alive, not dull.
>>
File: FINAL.jpg (792KB, 548x630px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL.jpg
792KB, 548x630px
ok lets say id pick this one ? what u guys think ?
id still need help with colors or placements of items so it can stand out

thxx
>>
That's better but the picture is kind of bad. Something more clear would would work better. Also the text that is on top of the picture isn't very visible. Try a different font color
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.